Can we ban them cheaters GCD is now free?

Walex 2

5 hours ago, Hime said:

The team has been and will continue to investigate the reports you send it. We have taken action against many accounts and will continue to do so.

Thank you for actively raising these issues with us and are working with the dev team for solutions we can put in place.

is this a joke ? Its proven Support is not investigating if the reported player is using cheats or anything.

We have sent Youtube vids with private links and the view count dosent go up for example or we sent proof of their cheating which is not possible to excuse with anything other than cheating. For example 24/7 titan stance on KFM cheat.

Support is not banning people most of the time and if they do its 3 days or they lift their perma ban. I am not writing names cause i know you rather ban the people who want to report cheaters than the cheaters themselve but there is an assasin that you guys banned perma recently and guess who got a lift on their ban ?

And then there are people who get perma banned for writing innapropiate text and dont get a lift. I dont know how you see it but if you use cheats thats a bit worse then writing stuff in chat in my oppinion.

When i am home i edit the vid ive sent to support so that you cant see the cheaters name and i will post it here and i want you to tell me why support has to investigate this behaviour instead of straight perma banning but i am 100% sure i will not get an answer.

P.S guys please take critizismn and dont ban people in forums cause they openly complain about your practices @NCsoft

Edited by ImoutoMaster

@ Hime i think if they bann perman ppl they got no more money  in game !! thats a big reason  cash too win !! otherside  they do nothing and no prensens for communty !!

write a letter / emai on higher position !!!  no games are more hacks as here !!  if nothing change here  games go dead like hacks or mad communty !!!

read rules  and remember ! on fair play

10 hours ago, Hime said:

The team has been and will continue to investigate the reports you send it. We have taken action against many accounts and will continue to do so.

Thank you for actively raising these issues with us and are working with the dev team for solutions we can put in place.

God bless you, doing the lord's work!! Ban these cheaters not just for 3 days , PERMA BAN!! so they can be as an example to other people who are trying to cheat. I will be reporting any cheaters i encounter you can be sure of that. I will also suggest you to join "Alice kr Stuff" discord and "Mod police" discords since most cheaters are there.

Yeah seriously,

how dare the players keep fixing the performance on their own...NCs been promising UE4 for 3 years im sure the game will be better soon
how dare players use gcd when the ingameping of 150ms while literly living next to the servers is totaly justifyable?
how dare the players keep editing gamefiles, because  90% of this game is aparently handled clientside instant of serverside how it should be for any mildly competitive online game.

You have no idea how stupid and naiv  you are.
NC doesnt fix ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ until it blows up and crushes their income,: See pet Pod event, which was known to the support months before the bubble popped and everyone used it. Same reason they wont ban anyone, Since it would crush their income, they would rather try to fix it but their one single overworked dev they have over there in NA cant even figure out how those mods works probably.

21 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

how dare players use gcd when the ingameping of 150ms while literly living next to the servers is totaly justifyable?

Yeah seriously, it is only people with high ingame ping that benefit from GCD cheat, it doesn't give any advantage to people on normal stable connections at all, you're totally right!

21 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

how dare the players keep editing gamefiles, because  90% of this game is aparently handled clientside instant of serverside how it should be for any mildly competitive online game.

There is plenty of actual competetive e-sport games where cheating was/is possible, yet their communities reacted to it in a different manner than in BNS. You are a big part of the problem. Don't for a second think you're not.

1 minute ago, GenericNick said:

Yeah seriously, it is only people with high ingame ping that benefit from GCD cheat, it doesn't give any advantage to people on normal stable connections at all, you're totally right!

There is plenty of actual competetive e-sport games where cheating was/is possible, yet their communities reacted to it in a different manner than in BNS. You are a big part of the problem. Don't for a second think you're not.

If I had the 10ms ingame ping that I should have I wouldnt have to bother about it.
Its the same as with the Pet-Pod event. Being  part of the problem is helping to fix it and is more profitable.
If still only the "elites" as you people like to call em, who where paying a Dev who sold the gcd, where using it it would be less likely to be fixed and it would only benefit those who are already the best.
Now everyone profits until it get fixed.

Same with any xml edits. It only becomes public when someone doesnt keep it  secret and the more people know about it the more likely it will get to the  devs.
Just look at volt-salvo xml a cheat only used by 3 FMs on the server only very few where aware of it at all.
Recently it became public, majority started to used it and just today or yesterday it got fixed in Korea and is soon to be fixed in EU too.

Of course its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that it has to work this way, but thats the way it works for this bns aparently

GCD has nothing to do with ping. It's literally lowering a mini-cooldown giving more DPS on most classes that don't animation lock you. It's like lowering a cooldown of a skill but on a lesser scale.

High ping users always justify how they should be allowed to GCD because it makes their dps on par with low ping users. Except those low ping users can also GCD abuse for even more dps 🙂 If you have high ping you will never do as much dps as low ping users, get over it.

2 hours ago, LaVersus said:

Yeah seriously,

how dare the players keep fixing the performance on their own...NCs been promising UE4 for 3 years im sure the game will be better soon

NC doesnt fix ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ until it blows up and crushes their income,: See pet Pod event, which was known to the support months before the bubble popped and everyone used it. Same reason they wont ban anyone, Since it would crush their income, they would rather try to fix it but their one single overworked dev they have over there in NA cant even figure out how those mods works probably.

Seems like you are a cheater yourself, Someone ban this guy already.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb LaVersus:

Yeah seriously,

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LaVersus:

If I had the 10ms ingame ping that I should have I wouldnt have to bother about it.
Its the same as with the Pet-Pod event. Being  part of the problem is helping to fix it and is more profitable.
If still only the "elites" as you people like to call em, who where paying a Dev who sold the gcd, where using it it would be less likely to be fixed and it would only benefit those who are already the best.
Now everyone profits until it get fixed.

Same with any xml edits. It only becomes public when someone doesnt keep it  secret and the more people know about it the more likely it will get to the  devs.
Just look at volt-salvo xml a cheat only used by 3 FMs on the server only very few where aware of it at all.
Recently it became public, majority started to used it and just today or yesterday it got fixed in Korea and is soon to be fixed in EU too.

Of course its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that it has to work this way, but thats the way it works for this bns aparently

There are no justifications for using cheats, editing xml, multiboxing or anything like that. Period!

Being part of the problem doesn't help to solve. It just makes it worse.

3 People using a bug is not fine at all. If you want to have a bug fixed send notice to the ones responsible for fixing it. You don't wait until half of the server is using it and then blame the devs for not fixing it.

Disclaimer:

Do I hate how NC handles the game? - Yes.

Is NC responsible for the bugs and the bad performance of the game? - Yes.

Does it matter to distinguish between NCSOFT and NCWEST? - No. They are all to blame for being ignorant or incompetent to fix stuff.

Are the players responsible for this game to be such a cheater show? - Hell Yeah!

Just now, Shekinah said:

3 People using a bug is not fine at all. If you want to have a bug fixed send notice to the ones responsible for fixing it. You don't wait until half of the server is using it and then blame the devs for not fixing it.

People send reports to the devs about the pet pod and skin vendor problem 5 months before it blew up but only did they fix it when everybody was abusing it.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb LaVersus:

People send reports to the devs about the pet pod and skin vendor problem 5 months before it blew up but only did they fix it when everybody was abusing it.

Still no reason to hack or abuse the game to death.

Remember: you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

55 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

Still no reason to hack or abuse the game to death.

Remember: you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Well im glad when it gets fixed, until then I just play the way everybody does without putting myself at a disadvantage.
This way I dont have to cry out in the forums over something that has been reported to the death but may never get fixed.

Edit: as the plogs said it: "Its a dog eat dog world"
You aint getting anything for playing fair, your either eating or you are being eaten
NCsoft aint going to refund the fair players their ranking rewards  like :"oh yeah your gear you totaly be top 30 or top 15 but 50 gcd people got in the way."

And I disagree you are either part of the problem, or you do nothing. Because you CANT be the part of the solution. You can report it all you want that not doing anything. NCwest devs dont have the power to do something, and Korea Devs only do something if it affects Korea as well.

Edited by LaVersus

10 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

Well im glad when it gets fixed, until then I just play the way everybody does without putting myself at a disadvantage.
This way I dont have to cry out in the forums over something that has been reported to the death but may never get fixed.

You remind me of an athlete saying that doping is fine as long as everyone does it. And those who don't are stupid for not taking the advantage.

23 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

You remind me of an athlete saying that doping is fine as long as everyone does it. And those who don't are stupid for not taking the advantage.

yeah I was already wondering if he was doing bicycle races in the past 😄 

7 hours ago, GenericNick said:

The difference is in other games people get banned and thoose bans dont get lifted. Here in BNS people only get banned for the biggest cheats like insta killing Raid Bosses or create Ncoin. Not even speedhacking gets you banned nowdays or atleast not permanently.

At this point you can argue if you dont use cheats you have a disadvantage in the game cause there are no consequences for it people may consider it as a feature to cheat cause it like they allow it and whats allowed is part of the game to be honest.  Note: I dont want to promote cheating its just how i feel about the topic.

5 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Does it matter to distinguish between NCSOFT and NCWEST? - No. They are all to blame for being ignorant or incompetent to fix stuff.

I think we have to distinguish them cause NCsoft is doing the software stuff and NCwest is doing the community stuff. Knowing NCwest is the one that could ban people and has full control over F10 they are mostly to blame not NCsoft themselve cause they probably dont even know about how cheater infested this game is cause NCwest is most likely not reporting theese issue.

5 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Are the players responsible for this game to be such a cheater show? - Hell Yeah!

I disagree to some extent. Like already written by others you can be part of the problem, you can ignore the problem but you cannot be part of solving the problem. The Problem can only be fixed by NCwest.

Since you cannot be part of the solution you have only two options either be part of the problem or dont and if you are not part of it you have serious disadvantages whole knowing the problem will not be solved by the one who has the power over it.

17 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I think we have to distinguish them cause NCsoft is doing the software stuff and NCwest is doing the community stuff. Knowing NCwest is the one that could ban people and has full control over F10 they are mostly to blame not NCsoft themselve cause they probably dont even know about how cheater infested this game is cause NCwest is most likely not reporting theese issue.

WEST is either not willing or able to ban cheaters or properly manage their playerbase. Not reporting the issues is incompetence.

SOFT doesn't care about us. We wouldn't have broken updates or incomplete pachtes if they would. Or WEST doesn't care to actually test.

Not worth to distinguish in my regard.

17 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I disagree to some extent. Like already written by others you can be part of the problem, you can ignore the problem but you cannot be part of solving the problem. The Problem can only be fixed by NCwest.

Since you cannot be part of the solution you have only two options either be part of the problem or dont and if you are not part of it you have serious disadvantages whole knowing the problem will not be solved by the one who has the power over it.

The technical fix can only be done by NC, yes. But the playerbase chose to use all those exploits, xml, hacks and whatnot.

If the players would have chosen to not use those stuff and exclude or "ban" players that use it from clans, raids and such the problem wouldn't exist. In an abstract way.

So it still remains: You are either part of the problem or the solution.

2 hours ago, Shekinah said:

The technical fix can only be done by NC, yes. But the playerbase chose to use all those exploits, xml, hacks and whatnot.

If the players would have chosen to not use those stuff and exclude or "ban" players that use it from clans, raids and such the problem wouldn't exist. In an abstract way.

So it still remains: You are either part of the problem or the solution.

Yes  the playerbase chose to do so.
They did so in the beginning for performance reasons. First it was just FPS fixes, animations removal.
Then people figured out when optimizing Performance why not optimize the  class performance. Because Initially everything had the target to solve a problem that NC created like terrible performance and class balance.
Problem being those "Optimizations" also Benefit those that dont need it, seeing 99% of the cheaters are the Endgame playerbase with absolutely enough gear for enough dps in any situation. But then there are Ladder rankings for clearing stuff very very fast. There are dungeons you need to run a few hundred times to get what you need, some taking as much as 20 minutes per run on average, looking at you Naryu Sanctum rework that nobody asked for.

Point is this game is either dead or playable but full of cheaters.
You forbid any form of tempering with the files and 3rd party launchers and 90% of the playerbase will be gone by bans or because they just cant play the game anymore. NC might as well shut the servers down once and for all.

And nope your not part of the solution. Not by crying on forums, not by reporting the same guy for the 5th time because NCsupport is corrupt and will just look at the players recent transactions to confirm that he is to valuable to ban. Seriously in no game ive ever played Ive seen this many permanent bans of obviously well paying  players been revoked within just a few days.
You either play cheating or you die crying. The world isnt Fair, this game just prove it yet again, sorry dear social justice warriors.

Edited by LaVersus

vor 17 Minuten schrieb LaVersus:

Yes  the playerbase chose to do so.
They did so in the beginning for performance reasons. First it was just FPS fixes, animations removal.
Then people figured out when optimizing Performance why not optimize the  class performance. Because Initially everything had the target to solve a problem that NC created like terrible performance and class balance.
Problem being those "Optimizations" also Benefit those that dont need it, seeing 99% of the cheaters are the Endgame playerbase with absolutely enough gear for enough dps in any situation. But then there are Ladder rankings for clearing stuff very very fast. There are dungeons you need to run a few hundred times to get what you need, some taking as much as 20 minutes per run on average, looking at you Naryu Sanctum rework that nobody asked for.

Point is this game is either dead or playable but full of cheaters.
You forbid any form of tempering with the files and 3rd party launchers and 90% of the playerbase will be gone by bans or because they just cant play the game anymore. NC might as well shut the servers down once and for all.

And nope your not part of the solution. Not by crying on forums, not by reporting the same guy for the 5th time because NCsupport is corrupt and will just look at the players recent transactions to confirm that he is to valuable to ban. Seriously in no game ive ever played Ive seen this many permanent bans of obviously well paying  players been revoked within just a few days.
You either play cheating or you die crying. The world isnt Fair, this game just prove it yet again, sorry dear social justice warriors.

I am not a social justice warrior. I am merely saying my opinions on what is rightfull behavior.

In RPG's I like to play rogues or mean characters. But I still play by the rules of the game.

I think you don't understand another meaning of the proverb. It's not necessarily about being an active part of the solution. But not being an active part of the problem.

If the game had to be shut down because of not being playable, then so be it! Darwin already showed us that it is survival of the fittest.

And BnS just isn't fit anymore or even at all.

51 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

If the game had to be shut down because of not being playable, then so be it! Darwin already showed us that it is survival of the fittest.

And BnS just isn't fit anymore or even at all.

I wonder if you judge yourselves  RL the same way 😄

But nvm, even if BnS may not be the fittest atm, it's still loveable ☺️

17 hours ago, Shekinah said:

Darwin already showed us that it is survival of the fittest.

Hate to break it to ya.
The fittest cheat.

Be it ingame, in sports, In IRL money perspective.
nobody is the best anymore by being honest thats the truth of todays society in general

the only way to fix the game  is to close the game on startup if u altered the games files , once u alter the games file it will force a close on start up and the launcher will repair the files ,  if they are using bns buddy to run the game , they can pretty sure add a code to client64.exe to force a check on games files thus it will close if files being altered ,  the only disadvantage it will a bit more time to load , but it will be a cheater free game .

On 2/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, LaVersus said:

Hate to break it to ya.
The fittest cheat.

Be it ingame, in sports, In IRL money perspective.

I think you, and people alike, forgot that this is a Computer Game. It should be Entertainment. Mildly competetive, but still ONLY Entertainment. Not an online equivalent of an IRL rat race.

It's actually quite depressing when you think about it.

Edited by GenericNick

20 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

I think you, and people alike, forgot that this is a Computer Game. It should be Entertainment. Mildly competetive, but still ONLY Entertainment. Not an online equivalent of an IRL rat race

I agree, however the late game is extremely competitive.
Ladder rewards are a huge thing to gain a reasonable amount of Cash-Shop currence, allowing to  use pay2win events without swiping. Which again is of course also benefiting the already max geared whales. New Raids want to be cleared asap to gain the advantage of the new gear and make tons of gold by selling the loot to others. Gold which is worth hard cash as the gold selling market is booming.

Of course it should be Entertainment. But  most of the ingame Mechanics  force and allow for a heavy competitive Gameplay. Sure you can play Blade and soul once a week with your 1500 Attackpower hm 16 Character and enjoy the game for its graphics, story and whatnot.
But if your anywhere near endgame youll  quickly see that your left behind if your not take advantage of what everybody else is using.