Are you joking? Only ban for 3 days - 7 days for Abusing the Bug and Making 100k Gold?

blooash23

SERIOUSLY?

The company doesn't have any better solution and FAIR punishment to this incident? Don't you know that these offenders bought how many Moontide outfit and made HOW MUCH MONEY?

They made like >>>>100k Gold in 1 day and sold SO MANY PETS/PET PODS in market.

AND WHAT DO WE WITNESS? the consequences is so PETTY that no wonder people do the exploitation easily.

Who doesn't want to get 100k in a day for only banned for 72 hours (3 days)?

I had seen many screenshots of the ban duration circulating around in discord. Like the email screenshot notifying offenders about their ban and items being removed.

They ONLY REMOVED PETTY items and what is even more ridiculous was one guy only had 2 pets removed from his inventory while he had produced more than 1,000 pets and made so much money.

Where is justice? Isn't punishment in a trial has to represent the sense of justice in the society?

Doesn't apply for This game?

WAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Why do I even work so hard playing this game and others could just exploit this and be punished SO LITTLE.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING!!!!

When punishment doesn't come IN LINE WITH the exploitation, you WILL ONLY TEMPT IMMORAL PLAYERS AND GREEDY HUMAN BEINGS to MAKE USE OF IT!!!

Don't you feel shame for other HONEST players who play this game and support your game with real $$$$$$$$?

Example:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/573547078098092044/738910413101596683/unknown.png?width=670&height=461

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/677950839465443358/739073276806037514/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/528375507398688799/738977004375900212/Screenshot_20200801-062901_Discord.jpg?width=207&height=460

Edited by blooash23

11 minutes ago, Skarleks said:

where do you get the info from ban for 3-7 days?

I saw screenshots circulating around in discord, I can show you if u teach me how to attach to this thread. I wanted to attach it here.

I put a link there above, but it can't be clicked, maybe you need to copy-paste it to your browser.

I don't know how to attach the picture as it is.

Edited by blooash23

IMMORAL PLAYERS AND GREEDY HUMAN BEINGS

It's a video game. NCSoft is the judge. You can ask for justice, but this will not lead to harsher punishment of the individual but to a large scale temporary ban wave, probably hitting the most active playerbase and crippling every raid group. NCSoft still didn't the solution to the problem, gotta wait for that.

Don't you feel shame for other HONEST players who play this game and support your game with real $$$$$$$$?

Badly worded, but not indecipherable. When you give money to someone, you lose the money. You don't get to be entitled to a service not mentioned in your transaction. Furthermore, NCSoft reserves rights to do the things they want with their game, including taking away whatever you bought "with real $$$$$$$$" given a good cause. 

Why do I even work so hard playing this game

Play a game for fun. Everything else is a waste of time.

13 minutes ago, aKaidesu said:

It's a video game. NCSoft is the judge. You can ask for justice, but this will not lead to harsher punishment of the individual but to a large scale temporary ban wave, probably hitting the most active playerbase and crippling every raid group. NCSoft still didn't the solution to the problem, gotta wait for that.

What has to be done HAS TO BE DONE with any consequences.

Losing the population so what? If the game has to end like this then let it end like this, BUT LETTING CRIMINALS TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME is NOT AN ACT OF THE WISE.

Edited by blooash23

14 minutes ago, aKaidesu said:

Badly worded, but not indecipherable. When you give money to someone, you lose the money. You don't get to be entitled to a service not mentioned in your transaction. Furthermore, NCSoft reserves rights to do the things they want with their game, including taking away whatever you bought "with real $$$$$$$$" given a good cause. 

They have the rights to do so, but buyers have the rights to complain to them? If you are not one of the buyers of their service (don't spend a single $) you prob should just keep quiet.

3 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

BUT LETTING CRIMINALS TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME is NOT AN ACT OF THE WISE.

Like I said. This is a game. If NCSoft says that they will not kill their own game then you can't do anything about that. If NCSoft sas that this is sufficient punishment, then it is. You can complain all you want, about anything you want. I tried too. 

At some point maybe they realized that banning the active players of a dwindling game did not do them any favors. 

Remember, this situation exists because of NCSofts fault. If they had integrity, then there will not be more player punishments and they will just try to fix the game.

10 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

They have the rights to do so, but buyers have the rights to complain to them? If you are not one of the buyers of their service (don't spend a single $) you prob should just keep quiet.

Ah yes. The "if you didn't spend ludicrous amounts of money you don't have a right to complain" argument. Even if I didn't spend hundreds of "$$$$$$$$", I would have the right to complain as much as you do. The game lives and dies not by the paying playerbase, but the playing playerbase. If paying people have nobody to play with, they will pay somewhere else. Some people can't afford to pay so much for a game, due to either job or even the place they live in, they are still welcome and have a voice like anyone else.

I shouldn't even say that I did in fact spend too much money on the game to illustrate your misstep, but it'll probably blow past you.

Its just funny how they remove the surplus of items the exploiters have but do not remove the gold they gained, the pet packs or the gear they upgraded.

All of those should get a perma ban or have their accounts cleaned.

1 hour ago, klzmo said:

Perma ban for all who use Exploit!!!

you can't perma bad 90% of all server, or you think is small group, 26+ ch on bamboo so is like minum 70% of player do this, only one solution can be is roll back, dont forget some ppl don't read forum so then he see ppl do this he think maybe is secret event xD or just miss some info because is npc, ingame, not the dungeon, so this is problem, if yhey give ban then need to ban all server and in game will be max 200 + - online,

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Its just funny how they remove the surplus of items the exploiters have but do not remove the gold they gained, the pet packs or the gear they upgraded.

All of those should get a perma ban or have their accounts cleaned.

last time then are bag with pet pouch in f10, is no roll back, and no punishment, so now all whales what know before NCSOFT announce this on forum, exploit this, and after ppl eploit, we can say is more of 70% of server, so you think to ban last ppl who play game is solution, then is not, solution is to roll back for 1 month or some because only ncsoft know how many we have this on game. all eng gear ppl exploit for up pet/talisman or to craft pshyce . and some ppl to do money

blade & soul killed thier own game long time ago stupid bug wont change a thing,

the game is a dead game no matter what and ncsoft cant do a thing to revive it .

1st i dont say anything why is that otherwish they will react and i prefer the game will stay dead

2nd that bug come from icorrect bin editing , however even if they will fix it , someone with the tool may bring this bug again

3rd xml.dat holding the bin file changed a bit but already bypassed again therfore ncsoft no longer cant prevent upcoming bugs.

its like run and hit structure . when they run from a bug but someone will find another one .

ncsoft not really know how to handle with that , and they bring ban result for a few days , becuse they dont want to lose players

but cannot handle that thing too, as what i see now they have much to do after the bug will fixed i think the server will even supposed to be closed

for a 1 - 3 days for them to clean up the players data cuz by the bug.

First, you won't believe it but it's neither a bug or an exploit

The fact that the vendors are not bound together with the same vending list is not a player side problem

Second, NCSoft, you cannot punish players for abusing the shop it's your fault not checking your database

It's like accusing someone to cheat because your hand wasn't strong enough (:

Since this trick has been revealed the market crashed in an awful way because of the pet pods creation ratio (meh)

It's too late anyway to take the control back on this, the amount of players opening thousands of boxes for the pet stones is HUGE

Just modify the price or remove the outfit and continue your journey you fooled yourself for 48hrs and that's enough

I'll just end with a famous quote : "It's working as intended" :HajoonHappy:

4 hours ago, Waldik said:

First, you won't believe it but it's neither a bug or an exploit

The fact that the vendors are not bound together with the same vending list is not a player side problem

Second, NCSoft, you cannot punish players for abusing the shop it's your fault not checking your database

It's like accusing someone to cheat because your hand wasn't strong enough (:

Since this trick has been revealed the market crashed in an awful way because of the pet pods creation ratio (meh)

It's too late anyway to take the control back on this, the amount of players opening thousands of boxes for the pet stones is HUGE

Just modify the price or remove the outfit and continue your journey you fooled yourself for 48hrs and that's enough

I'll just end with a famous quote : "It's working as intended" :HajoonHappy:

Devs asks community to not bother the npc -> community ignores devs warnings, you know, the people who runs this game? Police tells you not to rob banks, and you do it anyway, what do you thinks gonna happen?

Your whole post sums up how dumb you and everyone else abusing that bug truly are, you realize that right? 

They they should ban full server. Who complain here all of you allready bought 20g 10g pets :D.  Dont forget guys this is not real life Thats just a game :D.. Btw Ncsoft they sold so many ncoins in those days lol they make good money from whales! :D .Why ? cause whales need gold for making max pet with 10g petpods. 

Have a fun game all of you gamers. :D

This is not acceptable. 30-60 day bans at a minimum, deletion of characters for the worst offenders.  If NC soft does not dole out appropriate punishment, I swear to God I'm done playing by the rules here.  I'll be swiping with someone else.

1 hour ago, Cathy said:

Devs asks community to not bother the npc -> community ignores devs warnings, you know, the people who runs this game? Police tells you not to rob banks, and you do it anyway, what do you thinks gonna happen?

Your whole post sums up how dumb you and everyone else abusing that bug truly are, you realize that right? 

If you can't read you are a lost cause

Stay in your fairy world but hey it's fine

So as stated in the first post, it's actually not a bug please refer to it with an appropriate description who won't lead the audience in your way ;)

Now would you mind take some time to think about your own dumbness and read the following sentence https://prnt.sc/tsi9dp

Oh and I'm not making any money out of this shop I'm not even playing the game seriously for months =)

:smooch:

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

This is not acceptable. 30-60 day bans at a minimum, deletion of characters for the worst offenders.  If NC soft does not dole out appropriate punishment, I swear to God I'm done playing by the rules here.  I'll be swiping with someone else.

Mate did you think they can ban full 28 channel ppl? We cant play this game solo. Whales allready sold 10k soulstones 6g prices :D . They allready rich. But like me poor ppl we dont have soulstone stock :D. So we are more poor whales going to be more rich. Hey we need them they buying 100k ncoins every months. :D Thanks whales we love you guys...

Raids are unplayable at max graphics. Players frequently crash, disconnect, deal with high ping, low FPS, and many more optimization issues. Your telling me, that you except the support team that runs this game to ban every single player that has exploited and abused our clothing merchant?? Unfortunately, this is not going to happen. I hope They get the picture after this. 

Edited by Rmccn08

6 hours ago, Waldik said:

If you can't read you are a lost cause

Stay in your fairy world but hey it's fine

Of course you don't seem to understand (typical) the arrogant type.

7 hours ago, Cathy said:

Devs asks community to not bother the npc ->  community ignores devs warnings

Stay arrogant, but Stop talking.

29 minutes ago, matthew said:

Were inventories wiped with the bans?

If so 3-7 day bans seems sensible to me. If you ban forever they'll just go and abuse and cheat on the new account.

It doesnt wipe, open my link above (on  my first thread), they dont remove much. Those pets that had been sold/gold/also not removed.

Edited by blooash23

@blooash23, here is a little tip for you, never post something like this on the games forum.

Let me explain this, some years back when i was playing Defiance both in beta and after release, there was something like this exploit, where people could get massive out of it and i could stand ingame and watch it being done and at the same time talking with support while players was doing that exploit, i even made them recordings of it and you know what happend? Nothing, they ignored it, they even ignored my tickets and my post got removed and i even got warnings from theirs mods.(This is why i have not played any of their games from that day on.)

So i learned, if you see something like this, dont post it where they can ignore and remove post, post it where they cant control what you post. I bet you could even get more or better result with use of twitter or reddit etc.

About the exploit, i think it is sad and maybe something will happend, i dont know and if they do ban for real, then maybe we get less lag then ;)

That's just dumb. Main thing here is that the players are not hacking nor exploiting. The company is the main culprit here, they somehow got the price bug in the game, and when they found out they PUBLICLY ADVERTISED IT causing the obvious response: everyone running there.

First, the game is a bussiness, so they can't just go all Law & Order and permaban everyone cuz then their playerbase and income dies. Simple logic.

Second, at this point you have a lot of people that maybe didn't want to do it but just felt pressured to do it cuz they felt they'd be left behind if they didn't take advantage, after all, everyone was doing it.

The problem here is not the people, the issue was horribly mishandled. The optimal solution would have been to shut down server and fix it immediately when found out instead of posting in the forums about it letting everyone know. But at this point it's too late.

21 hours ago, Jim Nightshade said:

That's just dumb. Main thing here is that the players are not hacking nor exploiting. The company is the main culprit here, they somehow got the price bug in the game, and when they found out they PUBLICLY ADVERTISED IT causing the obvious response: everyone running there.

First, the game is a bussiness, so they can't just go all Law & Order and permaban everyone cuz then their playerbase and income dies. Simple logic.

Second, at this point you have a lot of people that maybe didn't want to do it but just felt pressured to do it cuz they felt they'd be left behind if they didn't take advantage, after all, everyone was doing it.

The problem here is not the people, the issue was horribly mishandled. The optimal solution would have been to shut down server and fix it immediately when found out instead of posting in the forums about it letting everyone know. But at this point it's too late.

Only fellow offenders will talk like this. This shows high probability that you are one of those offenders who abused the system. Sorry about that.

Normal HONEST players with INTEGRITY will agree with me that the IMMORAL players should be permanently banned to bring justice to this game. Period. Simple logic.

• Like 1