Please extend current event for at least two more weeks

Vansan2000

NCsoft, with the amount of emblems required to upgrade the soul, weapon and pet, there is little chance for those of us with RL commitments to do so.  I currently have 3 fleeting items at stage 5 and I won't have enough time to collect what I need for the Brilliant stage by next Wednesday Oct. 17th.  Any chances on keeping the current event on going for at least two more weeks?

Thank you

Sadly everything is planed and because some ppl have comitments they wont extend event. If you offen have such things that you cant use event fully i would advice after event releases plan it what you want to get on what chars maybe first just make prioritys and calculate how much of event you need to do to get it. Just plan ahead. All events are planes from their side however it was extended only few times during game life because they delayed update itself and they usualy dont do only event updates.

6 hours ago, Vansan2000 said:

currently have 3 fleeting items at stage 5

y didnt u just upgrade 1?and after work on the next.

this event was long enough to get 2x soul and a pet if you just played for an hour a day and did your dc+f10 and 3 ez raid.from the first week ofc.

(raids can be done on weekends, dont have to rush it right after reset)

but even if you missed half the event you could still get a soul.(not counting the dng resets)

there is no need to extend the event when you can just buy dng resets, that solves your problems tbh.(gotta open up that wall-e)

why do you have 3 fleeting items at stage 5?
why can you use your brain and think more on maxing one item first?

no way you have work with that mind set.

If you did story you should get enough emblems to get your weapon riftwlak/dawnforge to stage 3
then you focsu on getting pet which is like only 50 emblems and they are obtainable by doing weekleis, dailies and f10 and don't forget about cold storage

then once you have your pet you go for the soul.

9 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

This game runs continuous events every week so you should see this, or similar event, again.

Not until next year for sure. 

The problem in this game is that instead of addressing a "new player baseline" that they're able to follow up regardless when they start to play, they get these temporary grind "events" going which are just temporary band-aids. If you don't manage to play enough in that period, I guess you're screwed and have to wait a few months until the next one.

It seems.  For some of us grind everyday is not an option.  This events assumes players can do it everyday but not everyone can. Sadly, this is one of the best events NC has made this year to allow us to gear up new chars and its lenght was too short to completly take advantage of the weapon, soul and pet aura that were offered.  I'll just discard the emblems tomorrow and kiss my time and effort goodbye.  

Of course that was the whole point behind it. It was indeed one of the best events. Getting legendary weapons souls and pets in one go, all while not even having to flip every event token thrice, makes everything that came before it look like a sweatshop. And you're still asking for an extension just because real life inconveniences you? In my opinion that's just the pinnacle of greed. Next time plan ahead, take what you need the most, and be glad that you have the chance to do so, without having to go the standard upgrade path.

11 hours ago, Vansan2000 said:

It seems.  For some of us grind everyday is not an option.  This events assumes players can do it everyday but not everyone can. Sadly, this is one of the best events NC has made this year to allow us to gear up new chars and its lenght was too short to completly take advantage of the weapon, soul and pet aura that were offered.  I'll just discard the emblems tomorrow and kiss my time and effort goodbye.  

I just want you to explain to me how it is a grind when all you needed to do for this event is:

the standard weekly dungeons (1 x per week) you have 7 days to do these

3-4 dungeon runs per day (which roughly speaking takes up to 1 hour at most)

Claim 1 free emblem from the HM store daily.

The biggest mistake you did is upgrade 3 items simultaneously instead of putting your focus on 1 at a time. Now you basically screwed yourself out of any item.

Archived