seriously?? (outfit challenge)

kazhim

This out fit won the challenge,

CuBur.png

instead of this one? 

Lordofdawn.png

I mean, first one is ok, but i find it very common with the number of skin already existing in the game, lords of dawns sounds so more cool with kind of coat, and very nice boots for girls character. 

tell me your thought about. 

If the costume won, which was based on PLAYER votes.....

I mean...whats there for thoughts? Players clearly liked the first one better, so it won, nothing more to say to it. If you liked the other, well you are free to do so, but that doesnt mean everyone should think the same.

I'm glad the first one won. I've wanted something that looks like it for a long time in game.

As for the second one, I like it as well, but I'm glad it didn't win because I'm fairly certain they would have meshed the bottom part badly. Either too stiffly and stuck to the legs, which is what happened with the last outfit design, and with wonderland, or with way too much bounce.

The first one is "safer" because they generally do a fairly decent job on capes and coats that overlay the characters, especially on the males

1 hour ago, Souba said:

I'm glad the first one won. I've wanted something that looks like it for a long time in game.

As for the second one, I like it as well, but I'm glad it didn't win because I'm fairly certain they would have meshed the bottom part badly. Either too stiffly and stuck to the legs, which is what happened with the last outfit design, and with wonderland, or with way too much bounce.

The first one is "safer" because they generally do a fairly decent job on capes and coats that overlay the characters, especially on the males

don't get your hopes up they will cut the details just like they did on Night Luna and Regium Corvus

11 minutes ago, RavTH said:

don't get your hopes up they will cut the details just like they did on Night Luna and Regium Corvus

I didn't really think they cut details on the male version of Regium Corvus, though I did note that they used the "female" version of the gauntlets on both coats. It was unfortunate that they didn't give the females the leggings they had been drawn with- the outfit looked much classier that way.

They didn't cut many details on Phantom Flower and that was VERY detailed, so I'm just gonna pray they actually stay faithful to this outfit. Especially that earring and necklace on the males. I need that. XD (Though I pray to god they just leave it as an adornment without linking some hideous hair style with it so that I can freely use my wigs)

On 8/15/2018 at 3:05 PM, kazhim said:

well for me ppl have taste very standard

i should vote yes

but anyway that is frustrating also

for one time i saw something very cool and well dressed to change of the boobs view over time

For me, my Vote in the contest actually had nothing to do with the female design, only with the male design, because I don't play female characters at all. Could have been the same for other players who voted too.

14 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

Why people don't pick knockout

It looks like nothing but a copy of one of the other outfits they put in the game with a cop aesthetic added.  Honestly the male one is nearly an exact duplicate.

Le 17/08/2018 à 20:38, Souba a dit :

For me, my Vote in the contest actually had nothing to do with the female design, only with the male design, because I don't play female characters at all. Could have been the same for other players who voted too.

It looks like nothing but a copy of one of the other outfits they put in the game with a cop aesthetic added.  Honestly the male one is nearly an exact duplicate.

Well for a game where 70% of the char created are female

i d say  my view is more in the real context, than yours

but yes some prefer male, but design male of this one was also very cool for me 

On 8/15/2018 at 4:02 AM, kazhim said:

This out fit won the challenge,

CuBur.png

instead of this one? 

Lordofdawn.png

I mean, first one is ok, but i find it very common with the number of skin already existing in the game, lords of dawns sounds so more cool with kind of coat, and very nice boots for girls character. 

tell me your thought about. 

Honestly, I'm around as shocked as you are. The first one is as mundane as it gets and looks like recolor of several prexisting outfits.

On 8/19/2018 at 6:08 PM, kazhim said:

Well for a game where 70% of the char created are female

i d say  my view is more in the real context, than yours

but yes some prefer male, but design male of this one was also very cool for me 

I was just telling you why I voted and what my reasoning was since you decided to call everyone who voted for Reborn's tastes "standard",  I wanted you to realize not everyone was voting based on what the female costume looked like.

And if we're gonna talk about the 'real' context, I'd say realize that the real reason players using female characters voted for Reborn is because most of those players who choose female characters don't choose them to cover them up. You say you like the other one because "well dressed to change of the boobs view over time" .... well, to be frank, if you go look at the character screenshot thread, you'll see that most people want their costumes to be as risque as possible. The costume you like lost exactly because it doesn't show enough skin for most peoples tastes.

To be honest, the male design of the one you like is okay, it's cool, but again, from past experience with these costumes, I just feel it would have been meshed very badly. Likely too stiff and too much clipping (Not that the winning design wont have a ton of clipping, but....)

20 hours ago, electroshredstar said:

So when do we get this "free" outfit, I missed that note, is it after wardens fury release

not for a long time, usually it takes about a year for them to release outfits that win these type of contests

6 hours ago, Crahzi said:

It's because long robes/coats just don't look/preform well in-game. None of the outfits with long pieces of fabric looks good in-game.

I can't stress how true this is. The way they scripted the engine to handle fabrics is cancer inducing.

Archived