The only best thing about these Bountiful Harvest Crates

Kozuki

image.png

I like the outfit, and the fact it is tradable save me a lot of efforts and frustration going through the current RNG box. Whales who buy 300+ boxes complained this box sucks, even with the Maple Leaf currency exchange that only have 20-25% to proc. NCWest can keep their expensive wings for themselves. It is funny that a piece of (ugly) cosmetic is the most expensive and the rarest among loot, enough that even nearly 600 boxes do not see them. And 100 maple leaves for the wing is overkill with such low drop rate.

In future RNG boxes, I suggest to just make everything cosmetic from RNG boxes tradable, or at least make things like Maple leaves proc one per box, with chance for more. Players always love things that they can definitely get with chance for extra.

On 18/11/2017 at 4:04 AM, KlausFlouride said:

You don't understand how this works do you?

it would cool if more than 20% of player base could enjoy that event, so what if it's op but everyone would work for it. in my personal opinion.

As the person who opened 568 box for the 100 tokens to get the wings, I appreciates NCsoft for putting in the token. Other wise i would have to continue on opening more boxes.

This is much cheaper to get compared to the 1700 keys I needed to get my dragonfall back in March.

I have a stable income and I love to support the games I love. I never have any issue with the game.

Call me a white knight all you want, but I've never had any problem with NCsoft.

6 minutes ago, JuicyBH said:

As the person who opened 568 box for the 100 tokens to get the wings, I appreciates NCsoft for putting in the token. Other wise i would have to continue on opening more boxes.

This is much cheaper to get compared to the 1700 keys I needed to get my dragonfall back in March.

I have a stable income and I love to support the games I love. I never have any issue with the game.

Call me a white knight all you want, but I've never had any problem with NCsoft.

As a joke...

hmm not a joke, I am sincerely not having any issue in BnS.

People fail to realize, if the drop rate is much higher for the box, getting all the high end items easily , the market would completely crash and the rich players will be the one benefiting the most.

22 minutes ago, JuicyBH said:

You are not a white knight, you are just a knob.

8 minutes ago, JuicyBH said:

the market would completely crash and the rich players will be the one benefiting the most.

Too bad, the market already crashed for many items.

Empyrean stones at 90-100 gold instead of 170-200, Xanos thing at 7 gold instead of 170+, etc...

I'm kinda poor but I had my good deals thanks to the whales.

To be honest the wings shouldn't have costed 100 maple leaves in the first place nor have been the most expensive thing to get on the list. Even if maple leaves were guaranteed atleast 1 per box 100 is still too much, thats basically saying for one pair of wings it costs 13,900 ncoin which is absurd and unrealistic. They shouldn't have costed 5x as much as the rose wings and even then for that "event" you could get more than one rose from one box.

On 20/11/2017 at 7:45 PM, JuicyBH said:

white whale kappa xq

On 11/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, SalemK said:

To be honest the wings shouldn't have costed 100 maple leaves in the first place nor have been the most expensive thing to get on the list. Even if maple leaves were guaranteed atleast 1 per box 100 is still too much, thats basically saying for one pair of wings it costs 13,900 ncoin which is absurd and unrealistic. They shouldn't have costed 5x as much as the rose wings and even then for that "event" you could get more than one rose from one box.

Because ncsoft knows people are suckers for pretty costumes and they exploit it to their benefit.

On 11/21/2017 at 2:45 AM, JuicyBH said:

Some people don't have any issue with NCWest, either thanks to their high tolerance or strong wallet.

Most of people do, though. 

On 11/20/2017 at 11:45 PM, JuicyBH said:

i am planing to buy the boxes.. any recommendation if i go with more than 150 box? since i wanna get the new 2x limited outfits from store and the outfits from the boxes

2 hours ago, MrDaisy said:

i am planing to buy the boxes.. any recommendation if i go with more than 150 box? since i wanna get the new 2x limited outfits from store and the outfits from the boxes

Only if you want the materials from boxes too.

If you only want the outfit, better buying them off F5. They are like  600g ea in NA now.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:45 PM, JuicyBH said:

As a person who opened 200 and didn't win the wings ... was a bit sad.. at first.

Than my boyfriend gifted me 22 boxes. From those 22 I got wings and carnation and 5 oils.

Call me a whale all you want but, I never had any problem with NCsoft. When you buy the box, you know you're gambling. 

If you don't want to gamble, then don't buy the box and wait till wings become somewhat available in the game.

The rose thorn wings were the first to arrive to BnS, though not glamorous as the current wings in this box, they were sought after. People are willing to pay in order to be the first of the few who have this cosmetic. Is not uncommon to desire what is unique and yes, I agree, their not the most beautiful wings, but everyone's taste differs, so don't judge!

I personally like these wings, they have emotional value as they come from someone whom I hold dear to me.

Is it wrong to spend hundreds of euros? 

I do not think so.

If you work for a living and you make enough and most of all: you cut costs from other places and you want to spend on the game you want, then why not?

PS: I enjoy spending in BnS.

PSS: I enjoy spoiling my boyfriend even more than spending on myself.

On 20/11/2017 at 8:45 PM, JuicyBH said:

So u spent 600euro worth of coins and 9000 gold worth of ingame currency (if u would buy petpods) for an outfit theyll sell for like max 1000 coins on f10 within weeks.. gg wp.

Ur officially...... u know.

Archived