great servers ncsoft

Valkit

Yes, was wondering what is up too. Lagged out from time to time, and generally, I don't experience any lag. But today, *sighs* today is like nothing but lag... Sometimes, skill lag with no skills going off, or just basic, lag... Namely had an experience like those here: 

Where a dungeon run resulted in almost everyone either DC'ing... :( 

Trick or treat?  

Trick.

/grrr  Twice the game just stopped moving for like 30 seconds.  Not a big deal unless you're in the middle of a boss fight.  Then later it just dropped me completely.   DC w/ 1000 error.  I get back an only one of the party is still connected.

Blade and Soul Ops Twitter account says:

We're currently looking into connectivity issues being experienced by some players. Please bear with us. #NCSoft

2:46 PM - 31 Oct 2017

I say give them what they want, If they dont want people playing then lets just massively log off.

I enjoy the game but there is no case on getting stressed with this kind of "issues" and specially when they are not giving to it the right priority or an appropiate feedback to the community,..

6 minutes ago, jeong marduk said:

I say give them what they want, If they dont want people playing then lets just massively log off.

I enjoy the game but there is no case on getting stressed with this kind of "issues" and specially when they are not giving to it the right priority or an appropiate feedback to the community,..

ya, get some fresh air, like run thru the hood smashing pumpkins and get some aerobics in too, especially if someone calls the cops haha.

Archived