Get rid of F9

DirectorTseng

13 minutes ago, SalemK said:

Or just don't use the feature. This is what it should have been from the beginning, be lucky it isn't lower than that like it is in most games besides the more gold gets easier to obtain, the lower the rates will be.

How can you get lower then 1:1?  1:1 is a direct trade and you can't do silver in f9 so 1:1 is a complete crash of the gold exchange. 

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

How can you get lower then 1:1?  1:1 is a direct trade and you can't do silver in f9 so 1:1 is a complete crash of the gold exchange. 

I was saying in general that the easier it is to obtain gold in games the lower the rates will be, in some games the rate can be lower than 1:1 and it can be the same here if NC allowed it. I meant for BnS though that it is expected for rates to get lower as more ways to get gold is introduced instead of staying the same over time, for instance when it used to be 1:10 a while back and gradually decreased

13 minutes ago, SalemK said:

I was saying in general that the easier it is to obtain gold in games the lower the rates will be, in some games the rate can be lower than 1:1 and it can be the same here if NC allowed it. I meant for BnS though that it is expected for rates to get lower as more ways to get gold is introduced instead of staying the same over time, for instance when it used to be 1:10 a while back and gradually decreased

I remember the time where u coul get a costume with 20 30 gold..  T_T

LOL, hey chief, as huge as the suckage in F9 is, we have to have a real world money into eMoney exchange of some sort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the rates tank, I will be looking for bots farming 1 copper trash which adds up over nonstop farming over weeks and months, which is out of the question for real humans with real lives to do

We went through this in Perfect World.    the equivalent of NCoin coins hit the upper cap. there was so much gold in-game the f9 equivalent would sell out.

perfect world had you list your ncoin equivalent, kind of opposite of BnS where you list your ingame currency

everything was tanked as low  as possible and the bots just plowed on via sheer quantity. the devs had to eliminate the value from everything that dropped from trash mobs

every bit of outside money currency sold immediately. ponder not having access to hongmoon coins at any price haha. that's what we dealt with in PWI when there was a run on stuff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:   game mgmt./owner perspective

lower exchange rate encourages more outside money to be put into the game.  

Case-in-point, I was just thinking 4k gold is hella worth $50...may have to slide down to best buy for a couple of cards (no charge, [content moderated])

then, of course jokers like me start playing the USA-CANADA currency exchange rate game (us "North Coast" peeps do that a lot)

I was selling gold at 3:1 then buying some at  2:1 with some ncoins haha just to do it one time

that beautiful long post in the other thread , or rather the mindset behind it is 100% of the reason the gold rate is destroyed

those new MMO players have not seen the devastation of inflation.

if that dude got mad at me today, where was he when I was going off on mgmt. that they screwed up royally by reducing/removing any fees from anything.

he probly would have gotten a 2nd mortgage to take out a hit on me haha.

or just come with guns blazing himself when I criticize mgmt./devs for giving the farm away.

4 minutes ago, Sempra said:

Can anyone say me what happend if i sell my gold 1:1, if i see that i pay a tax for selling it 1:3 i lost 3hm coins or? 

1:1 i lost 1hm coin? XD

set it up in the f9 window. it will show you all the numbers

my guess how you fill in the blanks   :

gold:  200

ncoin 200

then it shows you:

fee 20

total hongmoon coins received 180

Whit exchange reaching 1:1 this game also reached the low tier (don't bother to play ) genre. It joined all the other mmo's that are in a state of hibernation,played by those who either have extra income and can spend it in game or those who have way to much time on their hands. This company's greed and the ignorance of it's player base turn this into something i would never recommend to anyone. 

While i understand this is a business and they need to make a profit i think they are just making same mistakes they and other companies did in the past. 

You can give value to nccoins in many ways without killing the economy. But they chose the worst and easiest way to do it.

I hope who ever is in charge of this game realizes they are an incompetent individual and should have never been trusted whit this game.

In the end i and many others can complain here but it won't matter.

So to quote the Op "Get rid of F9" and just have people who want any cs items pay for them. 

Tbh most of the people complaining here are probably gold sellers, WERE YOU ACTUALLY ABLE TO SELL THE GOLD at 1:3 ratio there were like 10 pages of people putting 1:3 ratio at some points, the chance that some whale gonna buy all that is none. SO ofc ncsoft lowered the rates so i for one applaud ncsoft for their decision. THe only people who wouldnt benefit from this are people who sell gold on illegal sites, since buying gold from currency exchange is now cheaper then through those illegal sites which is very good for the community.

as a f2p I myself find this rates unbearable, 1:3 I can grind with the current content but anything lower as that is just not good.. ex. 1k gold for a 900hmcoin worth outfit.. would you pay for that? we dont have the same content as other regions yet and our dailies barely compensate with this rates. not to mention the current events is a huge cash grab and ripoffs XD

Just now, Ygnizem said:

as a f2p I myself find this rates unbearable, 1:3 I can grind with the current content but anything lower as that is just not good.. ex. 1k gold for a 900hmcoin worth outfit.. would you pay for that? we dont have the same content as other regions yet and our dailies barely compensate with this rates. not to mention the current events is a huge cash grab and ripoffs XD

well...some ppl dont understand about f2p players...and kinda funny they even said the ppl that complaining about these absurd 1:1 rate is probably gold seller...they talk like we got a huge amounts of gold by doing daily...even tho doing the purple train from lair of frozen fang to dt..not giving much and since nobody doing nexus nowadays means out from purple train list...we lost like 3g if im not mistaken....

On 2017. 10. 22. at 11:06 AM, CharlieIsBoss said:

LOL, hey chief, as huge as the suckage in F9 is, we have to have a real world money into eMoney exchange of some sort.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the rates tank, I will be looking for bots farming 1 copper trash which adds up over nonstop farming over weeks and months, which is out of the question for real humans with real lives to do

We went through this in Perfect World.    the equivalent of NCoin coins hit the upper cap. there was so much gold in-game the f9 equivalent would sell out.

perfect world had you list your ncoin equivalent, kind of opposite of BnS where you list your ingame currency

everything was tanked as low  as possible and the bots just plowed on via sheer quantity. the devs had to eliminate the value from everything that dropped from trash mobs

every bit of outside money currency sold immediately. ponder not having access to hongmoon coins at any price haha. that's what we dealt with in PWI when there was a run on stuff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:   game mgmt./owner perspective

lower exchange rate encourages more outside money to be put into the game.  

Case-in-point, I was just thinking 4k gold is hella worth $50...may have to slide down to best buy for a couple of cards (no charge, [content moderated])

then, of course jokers like me start playing the USA-CANADA currency exchange rate game (us "North Coast" peeps do that a lot)

I was selling gold at 3:1 then buying some at  2:1 with some ncoins haha just to do it one time

For those of us living within the EU have it it worse than Canadians and state dwellers. € is stronger currency. So technically Ncoins cost more for us, ever so slightly which lives a really bad aftertaste in our mouth, metaphorically speaking. But yeah. Wish there were more discounts not just on F10 store items but the ncoins themselves. For instance at the day of thanksgiving, x-mas or new years it would be really nice to see special offers like buy2 get 1 free marketing strategy. I mean come on...

The reason you've hit 1:1 is because there are more players desperate to sell gold, than buy it. Getting rid of F9 just denies these players a supported avenue for offloading their gold, if not immediately, then at all. You'd then see more activity from gold farmers/sellers.

There are other ways to balance the game economy, but getting rid of F9 because it has hit 1:1 isn't a good solution. You want to focus on why gold has hit 1:1 and why buyers don't value it more.

This is very good.

Needs to go lower actually.

As a buyer, I tend to like value for my hard earned real money. After all, that's what makes this game run. Not players zombie mode farming gold to sell in game.

1 hour ago, swpz said:

This is very good.

As a buyer, I tend to like value for my hard earned real money. After all, that's what makes this game run. Not players zombie mode farming gold to sell in game.

Same, money isnt easy to make like gold. Beside, they removed 1:3 cap, players decide their own gold value with the ratio right now, which means there are so many gold in community so gold is not really worth that much.

It doesnt need to go lower. People who think that are cheap. Those "zombies" are why you can even buy gold to begin with, and they can choose to stop and provide you with none at all (in fact I wish they would so that entitled people like you would learn to appreciate what you have being able to affoard to buy gold at all)

10 hours ago, doitztard said:

Tbh most of the people complaining here are probably gold sellers, WERE YOU ACTUALLY ABLE TO SELL THE GOLD at 1:3 ratio there were like 10 pages of people putting 1:3 ratio at some points, the chance that some whale gonna buy all that is none. SO ofc ncsoft lowered the rates so i for one applaud ncsoft for their decision. THe only people who wouldnt benefit from this are people who sell gold on illegal sites, since buying gold from currency exchange is now cheaper then through those illegal sites which is very good for the community.

It will be the same. at 1:1 ratio, there will be 10 pages soon.

The exchange rate is fine as long as they also lower the costs for the items in daily special in HM store. If they stay the same, what's the point of this "daily special" when you can get the items in game cheaper? lol...

By the way, it reaches 1:1 ratio mainly because of PSTS in daily special in HM store. Everyone is rushing to buy them (fixed price) because they are a lot cheaper than what you can buy/craft in the game.

2 hours ago, swpz said:

This is very good.

Oh please you say this yet i'm sure all you do is waste money on trove.

Didn't they say we're getting a new F9 system soon or something?

Archived