Kozuki

The list is:

-Avalanche Den

-Desolate Tomb

-Ebondrake Citadel

-Cold Storage

-Tag Match Win

-(some sort of battleground win)

Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel is out of reach of a fresh characters who just complete story. The minimum requirement for a doable party is 800AP. Yeah, you can make your own 750AP or LFG or whatever, but be ready for wipes.

AP is not really an issue here. Even a subpar rotation or high-ping would not cause much trouble clearing the dungeon. But new players tend do not know mech (where is the guide sector that you promise us, NCWest?), and even their skills. Through my four alts LFGing for Ebondrake Citadel, I meet countless Summoner who cannot stealth/FM cannot sheath/BM cannot HM block. They don't even know about the marking thing with Zakhan, making even a proper Summoner fail to stealth cuz they keep standing away from the group. Basically, you fight Zakhan without doing his self-damaging mechanic, provided you still alive after failing the mech, with a party of around 10-20k DPS, plus rezing dead people. Meeting enraged timer is not a rare sight here.

Desolate Tomb may prove better for LFG, but I don't really know, cuz I spend half of a hour seeing people joining and leaving.

About tag-match and battleground win, it is RNG to get a win. You might be lucky facing afk team/having skilled players to get the win in one attempt, or spends hours doing so having your legs pulled by your afk/unskilled teammates. "Get good" is not an answer here, cuz a new player just wants to get done with his daily, not to become competitive in pvp.

In any case, I think one of these dungeons should be replaced with another one where it is more LFG friendly. Or you can use TOI quest.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They stated they were increasing the difficulty and reward with dark origins. But Cold Storage + Avalanche Den + a Tag match win is not hard. The thing you're complaining about is the tag match but it should only take you 30 minutes at most to get a tag win, especially if you're sitting at 1300 people are just afking in tags for the event, join a lobby recruiting in the bottom left that says no afk or the ones that just say tags. Don't join the afk lobbies by accident. Arena pvp is purely balanced in terms of gear, as long as your class is not soul fighter or you're not high ping then you should be able to win one tag within 30 minutes. Even then getting carried in tag matches is fairly common, happens to me everyday for the event multiple time when I go first and waste my tab and just insta die.

They never said anything about increasing the difficulty.  They said they'd reduce the requirements to complete it.  Also DT and EC are well within reach of fresh 50s.  No idea where you got the idea that you need 800 AP to clear without wipes.  It only takes around 600 AP to clear normal mode of either of those.

Doing the daily challenges with 8 twinks, which all have story gear (720-730 AP). CS and Yeti are two of the easiest dungeons. For tag match, you don't even have to know anything about your class. I am really bad in PvP, and even worse with my twinks. I did all PvP dailies since the last patch, to get the event tokens, and I can say you; I never needed more than 4 tries to get my win.

And as others said, EC and DT are still easy to do with LFP.

lol, then EL and IF were a complete nightmare when they were up on the daily.

But I think you can get a party at 750 to do EC and DT, sure you will get kicked a lot but that's what it is, I still remember the days were I got kicked and kicked out of parties, but if you hang in there you will be stronger and it will get simpler, baby steps, now I get accepted in all the parties I want.

2 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

They never said anything about increasing the difficulty.  They said they'd reduce the requirements to complete it.  Also DT and EC are well within reach of fresh 50s.  No idea where you got the idea that you need 800 AP to clear without wipes.  It only takes around 600 AP to clear normal mode of either of those.

You won't clear the enrage timer with 600AP due to lack of mechanics.

10 minutes ago, swpz said:

You won't clear the enrage timer with 600AP due to lack of mechanics.

Wrong.

You need 13.8k DPS per person if you COMPLETELY ignore all mechanics the DT boss has. (His mechanics deal self-damage AND give some players 50% AP buffs). So even if your party is completely on story gear (which is nearly impossilby unlucky), you can make it.

With mechanics, a full 600 AP team can also do it. Remember, 600 was a normal requirement when it was released.

And just like I already said, you don't need to run anything above Asura for daily challenges. It's not the games fault when players don't even want to do a single pvp match.

2 hours ago, Leyren said:

Wrong.

You need 13.8k DPS per person if you COMPLETELY ignore all mechanics the DT boss has. (His mechanics deal self-damage AND give some players 50% AP buffs). So even if your party is completely on story gear (which is nearly impossilby unlucky), you can make it.

With mechanics, a full 600 AP team can also do it. Remember, 600 was a normal requirement when it was released.

And just like I already said, you don't need to run anything above Asura for daily challenges. It's not the games fault when players don't even want to do a single pvp match.

You aren't getting that DPS with 600 AP unless the party in question also has 30ms ping and knows their rotations well or uses macros.

Most NA players fluctuate between 50-150 ping and do NOT use macros, thus your 600 AP statement has some hidden caveats.

A typical LFP with sub 800 AP will fail DT. The old requirement was along the lines of 700+ with mechanics. I was 650 at the time and never got invited simply because lacking 50 is lacking 50. 700 AP with mechanics > 600 AP without mechanics.

"PVP" is a joke when one side is fully composed of raven whales and one side has nothing. PVP gear is useless against raven as there is no defense against elemental damage. It's almost like fighting full PVP geared players in PVE gear when your opponent has raven, you're doing crap damage, they're doing full damage. Go figure why no one does the PVP dailies - they suck.

2 minutes ago, swpz said:

A typical LFP with sub 800 AP will fail DT.

If you complete the story, and you get all the stuff from sub DT dungeons like pinnacle and soul shields, you can do DT, EC and NF.

57 minutes ago, swpz said:

I must be joining shit parties then. Every LFP I've joined that isn't at least HM10 and 850+ AP has failed DT due to enrage.

I did DT many times with HM6-HM10 parties.

3 hours ago, swpz said:

You aren't getting that DPS with 600 AP unless the party in question also has 30ms ping and knows their rotations well or uses macros.

Most NA players fluctuate between 50-150 ping and do NOT use macros, thus your 600 AP statement has some hidden caveats.

A typical LFP with sub 800 AP will fail DT. The old requirement was along the lines of 700+ with mechanics. I was 650 at the time and never got invited simply because lacking 50 is lacking 50. 700 AP with mechanics > 600 AP without mechanics.

"PVP" is a joke when one side is fully composed of raven whales and one side has nothing. PVP gear is useless against raven as there is no defense against elemental damage. It's almost like fighting full PVP geared players in PVE gear when your opponent has raven, you're doing crap damage, they're doing full damage. Go figure why no one does the PVP dailies - they suck.

The old requirements were 700+ for the 4 man mode.  Nobody ever asked for 700+ for 6 man.

Well, if you need some instructions about dungeons, google bns academy and you can find everything you need. 

DT and EC are not that hard. I cleared them when my character had 650 ap, but everyone in group must know mechs.

AP is not really an issue here.

AP is really an issue, because it is entry ticket to some high ap groups. Moreover, you have the chance to do dailies with more experienced ppls instead of rookies. I have done 150+ EC runs and 100+ DT runs. In normal mode, let me tell you there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between 750+ group and 900+ group. For a 900+ group, they can clear EC under 10 minutes while 750+ group are still working on mechs. 

When I recruit for IF, the requirement will be 1000+ and BT gear only. If you have 900ish ap, no matter how good you know the mechs, I will kick you. 

I do not know what your ap is, but if you are feeling that you are having trouble doing DC , cannot find a good group in lobby or get kicked a lot, it is time for you to upgrade your gears.

As you can see the changes of daily challenge, NC will add more and more previous end game dungeons in DC. Sooner or later, you will have to gear up. I will recommend you to focus on one character because end game dungeons, like IF, are profitable. If the legendary drops, you can easily get 400-600g, more than gold you can get from 5 days daily.

Just make a group looking for people closer to your own AP during that daily, and you should find people to group with. I'm still below the normally accepted AP for Naryu Sanctum (900 AP), but when it was on the daily last Sunday, there were groups for lower AP people to join.

27 minutes ago, lkx said:

I have done 150+ EC runs and 100+ DT runs. In normal mode, let me tell you there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between 750+ group and 900+ group. For a 900+ group, they can clear EC under 10 minutes while 750+ group are still working on mechs.

I do not know what your ap is, but if you are feeling that you are having trouble doing DC , cannot find a good group in lobby or get kicked a lot, it is time for you to upgrade your gears.

NAh - it's time to join a decent clan.

There's a difference between a 900+ AP group running EC and a 750 AP group running EC? No shit. Of course there's a difference - the former completely outgears and facerolls the instance while the latter can clear the instance without issue if they know how to play, albeit slower (obviously).

Most people in F8 are either pure lazy (looking for brainless 10 min runs) or legit insane with what they expect gear-wise out of normal mode EC and DT parties. Many people go as far as to instantly leave the queue if they see a HM7 or HM8 player in the party. It's actually dumb as hell. A more or less fresh level 50 who has spent a few hours getting the basic things out of the way and has about ~750 AP can easily clear these instances with a similarly geared party assuming the people in their party understand how to play the game and how the bosses work.

Just find a clan and avoid F8 until you're geared enough to join the retard faceroll party with everyone else.

14 hours ago, swpz said:

Uh... the daily challenge usually has two dungeons you can do with a fresh 50 and 3v3 or 1v1. 3v3 or 1v1 PvP is not gear based, your stats are entirely equalized. Arena PvP is skill based. Only 6v6 and open world PvP is where stats matter in PvP.

On 8/22/2017 at 7:33 AM, Dark Falz said:

no. you cant do dt or ec with 600+ ap. dt and ec requies 800+ now because there are alot of peapoles with that number of ap. (like me).

There is a tag match. Please don't say you are PVE players because arena is gear equalized place. It is a good place to learn your character. Even a newbie, they have more chance to win a match there than joining a battleground match.

Also, DT/EC does require certain AP or else you have to ask clan members or use lfp button to try your luck. That's it and that's why it called "daily challenge". It is already reduced from finishing 4 quests to 3 quests now. People still complain about it. Geezz...

9 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

no. you cant do dt or ec with 600+ ap. dt and ec requies 800+ now because there are alot of peapoles with that number of ap. (like me).

Looool before they put points depending on HM lvl (a.k.a. that 100+ ap you get from em) the limit for EC and DT was 550-600+ and still you was able to do it if you had done dem mechs. The fact that now everyone has 800+ doesn't mean that the dungs ap recruitment is that ~.~ 

On 22/8/2017 at 1:31 PM, lkx said:

Well, if you need some instructions about dungeons, google bns academy and you can find everything you need. 

DT and EC are not that hard. I cleared them when my character had 650 ap, but everyone in group must know mechs.

AP is really an issue, because it is entry ticket to some high ap groups. Moreover, you have the chance to do dailies with more experienced ppls instead of rookies. I have done 150+ EC runs and 100+ DT runs. In normal mode, let me tell you there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between 750+ group and 900+ group. For a 900+ group, they can clear EC under 10 minutes while 750+ group are still working on mechs. 

When I recruit for IF, the requirement will be 1000+ and BT gear only. If you have 900ish ap, no matter how good you know the mechs, I will kick you. 

As you can see the changes of daily challenge, NC will add more and more previous end game dungeons in DC. Sooner or later, you will have to gear up. I will recommend you to focus on one character because end game dungeons, like IF, are profitable. If the legendary drops, you can easily get 400-600g, more than gold you can get from 5 days daily.

AP is not an issue when doing dungeons that were doable with 700 ap before the nerf the issue is that high ap players become lazy and want super fast runs with the less effort put in as possible to complete the dungeon like asking for 800+ for masts, asura, gloom or even yeti. If people want to ask for that kind of ap for easy dungeons thats fine but come on everyone was new to dungeons at first so why not help fellow players so they can also grow and later have more people to run end game stuff? The answer is egoism and lazyness

It's actually hilarious that people think you need 800+ AP to do something on normal mode which people were doing on hard mode with ~600 AP before it was nerfed (i.e. when it was harder that it is now).

Honestly next level lazy.

8 hours ago, ShadowNIghtmare said:

AP is not an issue when doing dungeons that were doable with 700 ap before the nerf the issue is that high ap players become lazy and want super fast runs with the less effort put in as possible to complete the dungeon like asking for 800+ for masts, asura, gloom or even yeti. If people want to ask for that kind of ap for easy dungeons thats fine but come on everyone was new to dungeons at first so why not help fellow players so they can also grow and later have more people to run end game stuff? The answer is egoism and lazyness

i dont look for 800+ for easy deungons. i say "come fast daily" (no ap requiement)

Do not give me lines like that. I don't buy it. It will take time to finish dailies and ppls always want a fast clear. If it can save some time, why not?  That is efficient not lazy. Is there anything wrong with that? 

I am willing to help some new players in easy dungeons like yeti or Sogun, so I always click lfp in f8 and start the run when I have 6 ppls regardless of their ap. But it does not mean it is not my responsibility to help them. I cannot spend all of my limited gaming time helping rookies.

I tried to help other players in NF, NS even in IF before. But the result did not turn out so well. Many of them did not even want to spend 5 mins reading the instructions before entering dungeons they have never done before. So it could be a waste of my time.

You cannot do marker? Fine, how about sharing the 3?

You do not know how to share 3? Fine, staying closer to the boss and do not be the farthest one when he is trying to grab the marker. 2 mins later, a player who is not ready for IF is killed by Iron Monkey because he or she is standing further than marker. 

Archived