we f2p keeps doing the same thing, whales do all new things. really

Tekoek0911

always new deungons.... and when i request peapoles to carry me they dont want... even my clan wants to have me with that 900 ap.... oh my god are you planing to keep whales only? i keep doing the same deungons every day. i cant do new deungons.... what is going on? i am starting to be mad.

The whales get the meat and after a long loooong time you get the bone of that meat.

And as soon as u start to bite that bone it means they are offered another fresh meat.

And the cycle goes on.

That is your destiny here, Jyansei.

(Meat = New content)

(Bone = Old & nerfed content)

45 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

always new deungons.... and when i request peapoles to carry me they dont want... even my clan wants to have me with that 900 ap.... oh my god are you planing to keep whales only? i keep doing the same deungons every day. i cant do new deungons.... what is going on? i am starting to be mad.

request people to carry, they don't want and you get mad?

why they have to carry you in the first place.. are you a president or something?

you can't do new dungeon it's your problem dude, upgrade your equipment and meet the dungeon requirements instead hoping for carry

29 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Why would they have to carry you

why not? 

Just now, Wiri said:

request people to carry, they don't want and you get mad?

why they have to carry you in the first place.. are you a president or something?

you can't do new dungeon it's your problem dude, upgrade your equipment and meet the dungeon requirements instead hoping for carry

they need to boost legendary drop rate..... i dont want to do the same thing 10000000 times  to get a good gear.

6 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

why not? 

they need to boost legendary drop rate..... i dont want to do the same thing 10000000 times  to get a good gear.

Stop your excuse and actual farm the dam dungeon.

I got full set for mine, for my alt and extra set for my future gunner.

And also have enough token to exchange another set.

Legendary drop rate are fine

No body do dungeon 10000000 times cause they already got their legendary in couple x 10 runs

30 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

why not?

I haven't met many people who will give others shortcuts if it means more work for them. How do you think they got to where they are now? Pay or play. You should do the same instead of wasting time asking for carries.

I started playing a little bit more than 2 months ago with a couple of friends, and we'll be hitting the 950 AP mark before the end of the current event. I only paid for 1200 NCoin (Duelist package, or something like that, so that I could get HM techniques), so I'm not a "whale" by any mean, but I must say that I play a lot more than your average player (4 hours + a day on average).

I do not need anyone to carry me: I hate being carried! I haven't done Irontech yet (will probably be doing a clan run soon), but I don't mind as I'm busy doing BT and getting my bracelet, so it's fine by me. If you lower your expectations (i.e. not doing Irontech or Ebondrake Lair anytime soon), then you should be fine. Just keep doing whatever dungeon you can, get gold and mats, and upgrade your stuff. Plus, with the Nebula stones event, you pretty much have the opportunity to increase your weapon stage quickly.

@Tekoek0911 : If you do not enjoy repeating dungeons and farming, this is seriously not the game for you. You'll get bored even if you get into these last dungeons. Or do as Rysa said: pay, or wait for this content to be nerfed.

As for the legendary drop rate: it's a little bit on the low side (for example, I haven't seen a single Bracelet in about 55 Naryu Sanctum runs), but as it's RNG, it could give the impression that it never drops if you're not lucky.

He is obviously trolling, I dont find this funny at all, I dont see this as a problem at all and the game have other huge issues for new players than not getting carried by old players.. The class balance, I know we got new updates, but no good nerfs or balance, this game have been out 1,5 years for now in EU/NA and still have the same issues that it had since launch, I dont wanna point it out now, because everything already have been said multiply times, without NCSOFT taking action, and they just pop out new updates that is irrelevant for a game with other issues. 

Tekoek0911 if you not old enough to be on this forum, you should try other communities like minecraft or Trove, I think those would suit you better, also very easy games for you to play and hopefully a more toxic community that lacks intelligence just like yourself.

For the new players that wander around this forum, I would say, you progress if you try hard enough, but this game is bothersome and I would rather stick a fork in my hand than playing it. Combat system is the only good thing I have to say about the game and the pve content as well, for the mass pvp and pvp itself as a hole is not very balanced and I fight the same classes over and over again, WL, SIN, FM and BD do I need to say anymore, even summoner is more fair to play against, I dont see them as an issue, I would say it takes more skill to play a summoner than WL, SIN, BD, and FM. I mainly played KFM, SIN and FM, I would have played WL but I have a SIN that is just as boring and skill less to play.  

Here's my opinion about people wanting a carry or joining high level dungeons with too low gear.

let's say as an example person A has gear worth of 600 AP and wants to do Naruy Foundry but doesnt know how dungeon works.

now if that person is unable to clear the dungeon with 5 other players who has similar gear and skill to person A because their gear, aka dps, is too low or they dont understand mechanics and how to deal with them or ignores mechanics on purpose, why should the group get credit from that dungeon? 

Ofc it is different if you are actually trying to learn the dungeon and do your best to beat it then some carry runs can help you with that if others are willing to carry you and teach you.

But if you cannot do the dungeon or just dont want to learn it and for that reason start expecting carry runs from others and flat on ignore mechanics because you dont wanna learn them or whatever or a high geared player is too bored of it or refuses to do mechanics thinking 'i dont need to bother with any mechanics' or 'dps is good enough'

then you dont even deserve to get a credit from that dungeon let alone the rewards. why should you if you dont even bother learning it properly or just ignore stuff. you should always know how dungeon works and be ready to do mechanics even if dps is high enough to skip them as there can be days when your group doesnt have enough dmg to skip the mechanics.

5 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

The whales get the meat and after a long loooong time you get the bone of that meat.

And as soon as u start to bite that bone it means they are offered another fresh meat.

And the cycle goes on.

That is your destiny here, Jyansei.

(Meat = New content)

(Bone = Old & nerfed content)

true

Whales get the meat? Muhahahahahhahahahaaaaa. You can always, like... form a static of your own, with people of your caliber that want to farm a specific dungeon. That way nobody is carrying you, which means you're not a dead weight (do you have no shame to ask people to carry you?). And you get to play that specific dungeon. Also most of those so called whales, are players that have been playing since launch and simply have resources that are beyond someone who started, say, half a year ago. Also you don't have to be a whale to deliver punishing damage. Just look at what top people use in their builds, see their skill feats, push some electrons around in your brain in order to figure out how that gear and it's effect impact a rotation that looks like it sits well with that skill feat set (sfs), then see which gear pieces give the biggest damage boost for the said (sfs). Then just slack and farm the dungeons that drop that gear piece. You'll be on whale level of damage in a month tops. 100ap difference won't magically make you 10 times weaker. Having the wrong gear/skill setup on the other hand, will.

I forgot to add to whales the nolifers fact & the people who have only spend a lot of their time farming.

Happy ? I try to always not forget that when I also mention whales to avoid ppl saying "but u can almost reach their gear if ur f2p blabla"

Yes its true, only if u put a tremendous time into the game for farming.

Oh and I'm also playing since release, that doesn't mean I automatically catch up to whales, far from that.

Oh and I think he doesn't care about doing dung if he has high ap (900), its more about getting kicked or not being accepted as a low ap player.

And ofc in case you didn't know nobody really cares about your dps when you have the ap requirements. Again, the subject is about finding people that rejects you in dungeon when lower ap, not how to play best his class.

5 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

i am farming them. and legendary drop rate is bad. i did 56 / 60 dt runs, only saw 1 legendary, and rest none.

56/60 dt runs already saw 1 drop? You should call yourself lucky. I remember someone saying that they ran over 150+ runs without seeing a single legendary necklace drop. Also, back in the old day, we don't even have the thing called "token". Now, you can either run normal mode 200 times or hard mode 100 times to get the necklace. If you hit the bonus when open the token box, you will run alot less. How hard is it?

What is your point here? I don't see anything is wrong that new dungeon is oriented to whales. They have spent lots of time and money in BNS. NC needs to profit.So why cannot they experience new contents earlier? 

People have the right to choose to carry you or not, even in your clan. So please stop blaming others. 

I have a BM, 1000+ap, normally playing as tank. When I do IF or NS, I definitely want other team members with high ap, so it is easier for me to tank.

Even in my clan, people will look for clanmates 1000+ for IF, because they want a fast and easy run, not a carry run where they could get wiped out a few times.

Please stop crying in the forum. Just go to earn gold and gear up. 

Archived