The $400K stretch goal might be too much of a stretch.

Shunaia

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ombremq said:

I don't want to ruin the party but am i the only one who read they gonna resell all the outfifs next weeks? i mean thanks Ncsoft that cool. But your wrong we will be able to get everything handed to us without being forced to spend 25$ for recolors, your yunma outfif isnt even an exclusive outfif lol. So to be honest i am more than happy to not have bought this cash grab bundle knowing now that those unreachable prize rewards everyone wanted, like carnival dress ,soha outfif, guitard weapon skin etc.. will end up being sell the next weeks and will let everyone pick the one they want with our hmcoins no effort. And guess what no discount prices for people that supported event, so enjoy your 25$ yunma and mafia outfis, that still a good deal tho...*giggle*

Excuse me butting in.

You're not ruining anything, we/I did read it.
And yes, it's cool everyone will have a chance of getting the outfits, ourselves included.

I know you're being a sarcastic meanie but I'm taking your words literally, since I don't feel the way you're implying to about my purchase.

The milestone wasn't reached but they choose to give that outfit to us anyway, instead of making us pay for it when they release it in the store.

Some people didn't buy the bundle 'cause that milestone wasn't gonna be reached so it would be unfair if that people couldn't get it now, since we didn't make it to that reward fairly speaking. We're getting it for free instead and that's a pretty nice deal.

A big THANK YOU NCWest. 

Really.

Nice move that one, really great.

That Yuma Fei's Royal Rebel was all the community was looking for as we can see through the forums... Giving it as a gift is a pale light of hope that you're all aware of community's desires.

So, thank you again.

3 hours ago, ombremq said:

I don't want to ruin the party but am i the only one who read they gonna resell all the outfifs next weeks? i mean thanks Ncsoft that cool. But your wrong we will be able to get everything handed to us without being forced to spend 25$ for recolors, your yunma outfif isnt even an exclusive outfif lol. So to be honest i am more than happy to not have bought this cash grab bundle knowing now that those unreachable prize rewards everyone wanted, like carnival dress ,soha outfif, guitard weapon skin etc.. will end up being sell the next weeks and will let everyone pick the one they want with our hmcoins no effort. And guess what no discount prices for people that supported event, so enjoy your 25$ yunma and mafia outfis, that still a good deal tho...*giggle*

Most outfits usually cost around $20~25 anyway, and we'll get 5 outfits and 3 hair adornments. It actually isn't a bad deal at all, even if three outfits are older ones that most of us already own, as well as one hairstyle we already own. In my case, that means I still get at least 2 new outfits and 2 hair adornments that I happen to like for the price of one. In all, it actually IS a good deal. -And the other milestone items will be sold in HM Store with future esports events, in pairs, they say. Not merely in the next coming weeks. The Yunma Fei one will also be buyable, for people who didn't buy the box.

10 hours ago, ombremq said:

Lol you sound really bitter, just because they reselling them don't mean it will be cheap either. So be ready to pay $15-20 just for one *sips my tea* 

3 hours ago, Nala said:

Lol you sound really bitter, just because they reselling them don't mean it will be cheap either. So be ready to pay $15-20 just for one *sips my tea* 

most of those that are complaining about the event wanted to see it a fail for us (that payed) and for them (nc) ...let me tell you one thing...they WILL never lose ..even if they shutdown the game...they will never lose....for us we got 5 outfits for a fair price each one of them is around $20'ish now we get them for $4 (+/-) so yea...they have to salty af

tenor.gif

lets add some moar :3

10 hours ago, Nala said:

Your right i should have used my credit card, what did i do, now i have to pay 15$-20$ for each one of them oh noes, why didnt i let them tend me like a sheep....

Oh wait i have hmcoins earned fingers in the noze, oh wait i don't care about those recolors i only need carnival and soha oufifs oh nevermind...

Ok i should stop the sarcasm but do they really deserve our gratitude after everything they did, if they fix their potatoe servers they'll have mine for sure, 

Oh and thanks you for paying the rent because i won't...

Wow just reading some of these comments I can tell some of you are really butthurt because you didn't buy the pack otherwise you wouldn't come here crying about others spending their money on it. If you really felt like you made a good decision by not buying it then you wouldn't feel the need to post about it. Like some of the others said in the comments you just feel salty that you didn't buy it. Now go finish crying in the car ;)

I for one actually bought the Golden Lotus Pack for both getting the chance to attain several outfits AND to support NCSoft West.

I want to support Blade & Soul because I love the game, but like everyone, decisions are based on reasons. This gesture by NCSoft West goes a long way in fortifying that "want" to support Blade & Soul.

So at the end of the day, while there may be some who believe those who purchased the Golden Lotus pack "wasted" their money, the decision for spending our money is based on more than just the outfits on offer, well at least for me that is the case.

Once again, thank you NCSoft West.

I didn't want any of the other costumes (maybe peacock sword/dagger skin though) except yunma fei hairstyle, not even interested in the outfit itself. So not sure if I find it fair or not before I see the price on it individually. I among many others didn't buy the pack because they screwed up with the progress bar so we didn't feel it worth to spend money as the progress bar stood still for several days. And we didn't get a single response from any official until 3-4 days had already gone by, And then it was updated 2-3 days before it ended. Had they not done that screw up, they probably would've reached the milestone.

Regardless, I'm fine with buying the outfit separately for hm coins instead of spending money for a lot of outfits I already had or didn't want (i only liked spring breeze, and I already have one of those). Whether it was fair or not, is up to each person at this point. The ones that maybe wanted one of the others but didn't buy it since it wouldn't have reached the milestone for yunma fei will feel cheated, the ones that did buy it in hopes for it to be reached will think it is fair.

Archived