useless high hm with high ap

newbiez

yep. this happen to me on almost every other day. usually in necro and gloom where you have to kill mobs. I just stand next to them. especially love the ones that say "sorry lag" when we are at boss. then they start running to boss and start to auto attack with lmb.

44 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Usually never see such people but I always do 4 man not 6 man. Im glad I don't have to do 6 man because there the most idiots live.

u do 4 man going way soon as we get update 4 man geting replace with 6 man hard mode

If you encounter an afker, just put them in block list so that you won't be running dungeon with them again in the future.

By the way, they should increase the size of block list now because mine is getting full. Sooner or later, I have to put them in spammer's block list.

9 hours ago, FrozenB said:

If you encounter an afker, just put them in block list so that you won't be running dungeon with them again in the future.

By the way, they should increase the size of block list now because mine is getting full. Sooner or later, I have to put them in spammer's block list.

this doesn't prevent them from joining your party. For dungeon you can leave, but for bg 6v6 . The guy is in my afk block list and got him in BG. 

The worst is in Desolate when we have 3 ppl who does not really know how to do stuff and not willing to take roles.  It would be apparent in 2nd boss ;w; 

Citadel are less punishing fortunately as those who wants to dps can just be instructed to not attack when our sum/sin about to stealth.

People do need to learn, if public dungeons are so annoying then find a clan or a group you like and do it on regular basis. More frustrating when player tell you a new player that if he doesn't know how to then he shouldn't play. People forgot how they started or maybe they are gifted and do stuff perfectly all the time.

37 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

The worst is in Desolate when we have 3 ppl who does not really know how to do stuff and not willing to take roles.  It would be apparent in 2nd boss ;w; 

3 idiots Desolate Tomb mechanics:

Do 2s right (you may have to alternate if your idiots are extra idiotic, hence 3m)

Don't get marked for 3s, don't help, just watch him die

Res the idiot so you can sacrifice him again

Don't wanna learn mechs?  OK I'll use you as a human sacrifice to get this done instead ;)

11 hours ago, FrozenB said:

if only block system work that way its would be great but unfortunately not...yea block list getting full now and more surprisingly the bot now at lobby chat f8 and kinda weird its posted with 2 channel region and faction even tho not from same server o.o

7 minutes ago, newbiez said:

if only block system work that way its would be great but unfortunately not...yea block list getting full now and more surprisingly the bot now at lobby chat f8 and kinda weird its posted with 2 channel region and faction even tho not from same server o.o

Block list doesn't work that way. I once blocked rude player and next day I met him in another dungeon, he was still blocked tho.

On 2/15/2017 at 4:30 PM, pho u said:

yep. this happen to me on almost every other day. usually in necro and gloom where you have to kill mobs. I just stand next to them. especially love the ones that say "sorry lag" when we are at boss. then they start running to boss and start to auto attack with lmb.

This sucks if people actually use this as an excuse to not participate, because there are legitimate players with this problem who will now be brushed off as lazy or leeching.

Me and some of my low end friends for instance, everytime dailies start for the day, my computer (its a very crapsack one, building a new one currently) has to adjust and overtime will stop lagging, but only once it's subjected to the game long enough (kinda like a stress test). On the first few bosses of the day, lmb/rmb is about all I can muster while the computer freaks out and sends my framerate to hell, before it stabilizes and actually allows me to play without framedrops for the rest of my session.  

I've actually had people leave the party because of this sometimes, now I see why they've been impatient about it.

49 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

This sucks if people actually use this as an excuse to not participate, because there are legitimate players with this problem who will now be brushed off as lazy or leeching.

Me and some of my low end friends for instance, everytime dailies start for the day, my computer (its a very crapsack one, building a new one currently) has to adjust and overtime will stop lagging, but only once it's subjected to the game long enough (kinda like a stress test). On the first few bosses of the day, lmb/rmb is about all I can muster while the computer freaks out and sends my framerate to hell, before it stabilizes and actually allows me to play without framedrops for the rest of my session.  

I've actually had people leave the party because of this sometimes, now I see why they've been impatient about it.

well if that player really lagging i feel bad for them but now since some player taking advantage for it...you cant help it tho if ppl react negavitely...

Archived