There no holy trinity tank healer dps ? Is that a lie ?

Valiant

Back then game was released saying you can do any dungeon without need for the holy trinity thing , But from what I have been seen so far and how the new Dungeon works.

Game does have it own holy trinity maybe not like other games like in tank/healer/dps, But in team of Tank/Hide/projectile protection.

And I hate that cause that mean they did lie to us about the saying of " You can do any dungeon without need a spec class " While in fact many dungeons now require a FM or Summoner or Assassin or BM or Warlock.

Classes like Destroyer ,Blade dancer and KFM are pushed to side slowly while they are getting more useless only maybe Blade dancer and Destroyer  more needed than KFM because of "grab"

But otherwise from the skill patch notes that went on lately it seem like Warlock getting a nice boost to be more useful than grab thing, Special that you can't grab all the time since bosses don't have much opener for getting cc or grabbed.

I just want this  game Developer to notice that before some classes dying because they just want to add some dungeon with some massive new looking mechanisms to impress players  that will force classes to just die and not be required no more in pve.

1 minute ago, NightFer said:

The only class in CN/KR that is close to useless is destroyer (in PVE). KFMs can always sub a BM as a tank class with blue buff on top of that. But on the other hand destros are very strong in 6v6 and all kinds of PVP content where other classes are not as good.

other classes are good in 6v6 and pvp, Blade dancer is better at 6v6 since they can free grab without CC but yah let's not talk about pvp

Sadly I'm destroyer and I feel already been useless in pve xD

The only class in CN/KR that is close to useless is destroyer (in PVE). KFMs can always sub a BM as a tank class with blue buff on top of that. But on the other hand destros are very strong in 6v6 and all kinds of PVP content where other classes are not as good.

9 minutes ago, NightFer said:

And they will become even more useless later on since you wount be able to grab the bosses at all :D

That what I said early in this topic, Cause it seem like a new *cricket*ing dungeon require Assassin hide or summoner heal or FM projectile protection not *cricket*ing shit grab

The only dungeon so far that actually requires a specific class is Ebondrake Citadel.

But any other dungeon you can literally do with any class. I'm not sure where you're getting at when you say there's many dungeons that need the classes you listed.

This game does not have a trinity system but some people prefer have specific classes due to their potential. But in the end, you don't need a tank to do a dungeon, you don't need a healer(Summoner/Soul Fighter) to do a dungeon. Any dungeon can be done with whatever class you choose(except for Citadel of course).

49 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Whats the name of this **** dungeon?

It seem like Draken require Assissan or summoner , Some other dungeon having a projectile protection is good, etc

31 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

The only dungeon so far that actually requires a specific class is Ebondrake Citadel.

But any other dungeon you can literally do with any class. I'm not sure where you're getting at when you say there's many dungeons that need the classes you listed.

This game does not have a trinity system but some people prefer have specific classes due to their potential. But in the end, you don't need a tank to do a dungeon, you don't need a healer(Summoner/Soul Fighter) to do a dungeon. Any dungeon can be done with whatever class you choose(except for Citadel of course).

I know that, I talk about some dungeon like that require some  Projectile protection or spec classes like EbonDrake one, Like that why I wanna warn them about how that going to force some classes out of pve

7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

It seem like Draken require Assissan or summoner , Some other dungeon having a projectile protection is good, etc

I know that, I talk about some dungeon like that require some  Projectile protection or spec classes like EbonDrake one, Like that why I wanna warn them about how that going to force some classes out of pve

Future dungeons does not require any specific classes. You are able to do those dungeons with any class.

And when I say future dungeons I mean: Hell Furnace, Naryu Sanctum, Automaton Lab, Secret Hall of Ebondrake. As far as I know/seen, you can do those dungeons with any class since anyone can do the mechanics required.

So there's not much to "warn" about saying they will force some classes out. Any class can be useful in any dungeon, except for Citadel of course.

You need to understand spec the right class is not a requirement but a recommendation for the run to be easier

there is no dungeon out there that actually "required" a specific class to complete

You can do Ebondrake without the need of stealth mechanic.

You can do tomb even without a tanker

You can do Shattermast/Audra final boss without a projectile block

If you have a block button, just use it to block projectiles!! No projectiles are unblockable!

Whatever information your friend is telling you, is a lie.

He/she don't actually know anything.

Holy Trinity Don't exist.

5 hours ago, Parenthesis said:

You can do Ebondrake without the need of stealth mechanic.

You are technically correct, but you are wrong in assuming most players can or are willing to go through all of that. The statement about needing stealth still stands.

1 hour ago, Wataru said:

You are technically correct, but you are wrong in assuming most players can or are willing to go through all of that. The statement about needing stealth still stands.

There are people running Ebondrake 4-man no stealth for fun... There's a video of warlock SOLOing Ebondrake Citadel.

Again, this is supposed to be "end-game content", why should it all be handed out to the masses? If you're not willing to go through all that then you're not going to get far.

Seriously, git gut, people.

9 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Future dungeons does not require any specific classes. You are able to do those dungeons with any class.

And when I say future dungeons I mean: Hell Furnace, Naryu Sanctum, Automaton Lab, Secret Hall of Ebondrake. As far as I know/seen, you can do those dungeons with any class since anyone can do the mechanics required.

So there's not much to "warn" about saying they will force some classes out. Any class can be useful in any dungeon, except for Citadel of course.

I do wish really, Cause when I found out about that Assassin/summoner hide part it really made me all alarmed of this crap need something to complete it

1 hour ago, Deathchill said:

There are people running Ebondrake 4-man no stealth for fun... There's a video of warlock SOLOing Ebondrake Citadel.

Again, this is supposed to be "end-game content", why should it all be handed out to the masses? If you're not willing to go through all that then you're not going to get far.

Seriously, git gut, people.

I do really agree on that part, People should get good

Like today I went in party and people was like so lazy to use their Iframe after summoner failed to hide us, I was like come on people what the hell just Iframe and we shall go on normaly

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

Like today I went in party and people was like so lazy to use their Iframe after summoner failed to hide us, I was like come on people what the hell just Iframe and we shall go on normaly

Maybe they don't know how? Classes that don't usually need to focus on such mechanics (FMs in Yeti, Sum/Sin in Citadel as example) tend to seem like they cannot do anything on their own. Just like majority people go full retard (sorry for the language, can't say any nicer) just because there is no proper block class in Nexus. Thing is that people are afraid or don't know how to do mechanics without relying on those easy classes.

5 hours ago, Wataru said:

You can stand all you want

I'm not trying to convince you or changing your mind

I'm simply stating a simple fact.

Requirement and holy trinity system comes from the type of games

that if you don't have specific class you are NOT able to complete a dungeon

Or you have 70% higher chance of failing without the required class.

In Ebondrake recent patch nerf you can.....

(welp I'm not gonna spoil anything)

My point is just because you don't bother trying the alternative method

and you immediately assumed you're stuck with a single option

You label the dungeon as Holy Trinity.

Your point is not relevant.

I'll say it again

"you are not required specific class to complete a dungeon"

Therefore Holy Trinity Don't Exist

19 hours ago, Deathchill said:

Those are extremely few few people. A very fringe nearly non-existent part of the playerbase. Even most of those people are doing it most of the time with stealth and a group. 

Mentioning a few people showing off just to make a single Youtube video doesn't help your case. The dungeon is designed to have stealth used for boss.

16 hours ago, Parenthesis said:

You can stand all you want

I'm not trying to convince you or changing your mind

I'm simply stating a simple fact.

Requirement and holy trinity system comes from the type of games

that if you don't have specific class you are NOT able to complete a dungeon

Or you have 70% higher chance of failing without the required class.

In Ebondrake recent patch nerf you can.....

(welp I'm not gonna spoil anything)

My point is just because you don't bother trying the alternative method

and you immediately assumed you're stuck with a single option

You label the dungeon as Holy Trinity.

Your point is not relevant.

I'll say it again

"you are not required specific class to complete a dungeon"

Therefore Holy Trinity Don't Exist

But every guide I have read, Said you need assassin or summoner hide for EbonDrake so you can achieve that ap buff

otherwise you going to evade and be weaker to kill such boss, So it need a very high ap to do such dungeon without Hide

This is like 1 dungeon out of a hundred and this thread is pathetic.

No holy trinity here, hell all classes have some sort of block (some easy and some harder to use) and half the players have some sort of grab aka animation extender. not everyone has to rely on FM frost or projectile protection.

You know what happens when summoner in asura doesnt have projectile protection up? we block it.

Yeah it's kind of there, as some classes have it easier to complete certain tasks we put different roles in a party when the instance in not one to joke about

On 10/30/2016 at 5:22 AM, Zuzu said:

And when I say future dungeons I mean: Hell Furnace. As far as I know/seen, you can do those dungeons with any class since anyone can do the mechanics required.

Actually, you need a Stealth class (Sin/Sum) for Hell Furnace to prevent the first boss from trying to heal. You also need a root class (FM/Sum/WL/KFM) on the last boss or he potentially triggers a wipe.

Or you could vastly outgear the dungeon, but even so the workload ends up increasing.

On 30. 10. 2016 at 3:43 PM, Zuzu said:

you can do citadel without stealth, not really hard... all you need is dps

7 hours ago, Kisagii said:

People have done EC without a sum/sin all you need is to have good gear/soul shields and you're fine

tested, 5man without stealth, even without tab dazing it lol... oh and not so overgeared party btw

6 hours ago, babeln said:

you can do citadel without stealth, not really hard... all you need is dps

tested, 5man without stealth, even without tab dazing it lol... oh and not so overgeared party btw

I never said be over geared though, you just need to have good enough gear to not die

They are kinda right. I recently ran a sogun's were none of us has antis. But we still cleared. You need only take one each and potion, and lifesteal your way through it. Just because some mechanics are easy with a given set up doesn't make it mandatory.

And I've run a few EDC without stealth. I personally think it's not worth the trouble, but we came that far and didn't want to recruit pleds so we just yoloed it.

Archived