There no holy trinity tank healer dps ? Is that a lie ?

Valiant

On 11/1/2016 at 5:11 AM, Shadovvv said:

Or you could vastly outgear the dungeon, but even so the workload ends up increasing.

On 11/1/2016 at 1:36 AM, Kisagii said:

People have done EC without a sum/sin all you need is to have good gear/soul shields and you're fine

On 11/1/2016 at 8:34 AM, babeln said:

you can do citadel without stealth, not really hard... all you need is dps

So what i'm understanding based on some of the replies to the topic is "holy trinity/class requirements don't exist....as long as you have good gear/ss."

So if that correct, then how do i obtain gear and ss without doing the dungeon?

And if i cannot obtain it without doing the holy trinity/class requirements, then doesn't that mean that it exists? 

Again, you are talking about exclusively 1 dungeon, that is at the moment the very last dungeon you'll likely be doing. If you have geared yourself up to the point you are 'acceptable' for those looking for people to do the dungeon with. I would hope you are capable by now of using a few iframes in case of a failed stealth. And hey if it's your first time you probably have some really high hp SSs. Say sparing ones from ToI, or Naksun, or even Lab. All will give you ample wiggle room to survive even when you might not have pro stealth, or even any stealth user at all.

On 2. 11. 2016 at 9:08 PM, Iorek said:

So what i'm understanding based on some of the replies to the topic is "holy trinity/class requirements don't exist....as long as you have good gear/ss."

So if that correct, then how do i obtain gear and ss without doing the dungeon?

And if i cannot obtain it without doing the holy trinity/class requirements, then doesn't that mean that it exists? 

Well, unles you are for legendary ring, it wont help you much with gear, except soulshields.

I only stated, you dont need it, well, about same as you dont need tank or healer in holy trinity games, if you have nice formed group and good gear.

Personally i think it is good, that every class has some role, grab, buff, stealth, etc. I miss holy trinity in this game, so much, but this at least makes up for it, a bit.

Cant imagine more boring stuff, than all only dps, just different effects.

Theres too many summoners, and quite enough of sins, i dont see problem there.

On 2. 11. 2016 at 9:48 PM, hyperbolicj said:

Again, you are talking about exclusively 1 dungeon, that is at the moment the very last dungeon you'll likely be doing. If you have geared yourself up to the point you are 'acceptable' for those looking for people to do the dungeon with. I would hope you are capable by now of using a few iframes in case of a failed stealth. And hey if it's your first time you probably have some really high hp SSs. Say sparing ones from ToI, or Naksun, or even Lab. All will give you ample wiggle room to survive even when you might not have pro stealth, or even any stealth user at all.

This, people look for AP, but for citadel is quite important HP, i see even in smooth runs those with 60k hp dead more than once per run. Though those soulshields should definitely give also crits, so you can beat enrage. Asura / be ido mix 357 and some bit leveled pet is optimal imo.

Also consider this is one of two "hard" dungeons, and you should be geared for it. Skipping soulhields from scorpio/yeti straight to citadel... you can afford if you have clan to carry you, not with pugs.

Archived