Stealth And Soul

erengny

So as a destroyer after a long time I decided to enter arena I make like 10 matches and I lost all. 8 out of 10 were assassins other two summoners and no they wasnt the same guy. Its really disappointing to see this game full of sins. Are really people dont play other classes? This game became shitty. Also matching system very bad. 10 matches and 8 of them sins? Really? This game focusing too much on sins, how about us destroyers? They are playing with us like toy. I enter arena in 3 minutes one sin cant kill me and I cant kill him because he stealth all the time, he only hide and hit from behind just like cowards do, only if I catch him out of stealth I kill him in 5 seconds. Yes 5 seconds. Dont know about you guys but in my book, hitting behind is for cowards. I thought asians has honor, after I play that game my all thoughts about that honor shit is gone. Whoever designed assassins is damn coward guy. People running from me all the time I dont know if I am strong or they using my zero range against me? Well *cricket* this. I'll pass and keep win in WWV. Its the only place where I can kill a lot of people.

(Dont know if this is correct...)

https://bnstree.com/character

Based on level 50 characters recorded on BnSTree (173879 characters)

Class Distribution

Summoner 31709 (18.24%)
Force Master 30123 (17.32%)
Warlock 23901 (13.75%)
Destroyer 20123 (11.57%)
Assassin 18586 (10.69%)
Blade Master 17525 (10.08%)
Blade Dancer 13727 (7.89%)
Kung Fu Master 12922 (7.43%)
Soul Fighter

5263 (3.03%)

6 hours ago, erengny said:

So as a destroyer after a long time I decided to enter arena I make like 10 matches and I lost all. 8 out of 10 were assassins other two summoners and no they wasnt the same guy. Its really disappointing to see this game full of sins. Are really people dont play other classes? This game became shitty. Also matching system very bad. 10 matches and 8 of them sins? Really? This game focusing too much on sins, how about us destroyers? They are playing with us like toy. I enter arena in 3 minutes one sin cant kill me and I cant kill him because he stealth all the time, he only hide and hit from behind just like cowards do, only if I catch him out of stealth I kill him in 5 seconds. Yes 5 seconds. Dont know about you guys but in my book, hitting behind is for cowards. I thought asians has honor, after I play that game my all thoughts about that honor shit is gone. Whoever designed assassins is damn coward guy. People running from me all the time I dont know if I am strong or they using my zero range against me? Well *cricket* this. I'll pass and keep win in WWV. Its the only place where I can kill a lot of people.

Your class is pretty braindead to burst down people with,so get used to people running away from u.

Sins 100 to 0 takes 20~ seconds while destroyer can kill people in 5 seconds,plus u have the most broken 2nd escape in the game.

44 minutes ago, Hail0 said:

Your class is pretty braindead to burst down people with,so get used to people running away from u.

Sins 100 to 0 takes 20~ seconds while destroyer can kill people in 5 seconds,plus u have the most broken 2nd escape in the game.

But Most broken 2nd escape replace that 5 second 100-0 so it either this or this

Beside 100-0 is 100-0 no matter it takes 20 second or 5 second, This just shitty game anyway xD

Destroyer has so much in his pvp kit you want the game to give you free wins too ?

Fury works only against low skilled players or in Tag matches, Persistence is the eternal skill that will free you from stunlocks. Your first escape is to prevent too much dmg while being able to get on the offensive (against melee mostly) and it is during that time you can throw your dmg at your opponent, grab him after a tech chase and take away his chi. Ask yourself is there is another class that grabs you and depletes your chi pool from one grab. This is one of the most annoying skill in pvp and you can abuse it.

If you want to just blow an escape than go 100-0 choose another game, BnS pvp needs brain.

On 10/2/2016 at 0:59 PM, erengny said:

LOL I love this. "Only if I catch him out of stealth I kill him in 5 seconds. Yes 5 seconds." So why would an assassin walk up to a destro and fight him without stealth? if you can kill within 5 secs? 

Fact of the matter is, sins are damn annoying because stealth is all they have. There is a strategy and certain things that you have to do when fighting every class. For instance, if im fighting a sin, i know to keep my aoe's handy, and if im fighting a destro, i'll save my escapes for when i see that fury buff and those rapid axe swings, also keep my parry//defense piercings handy for the god awful spinning.

Point is, learn how to counter every class using your class instead calling another class cowards for using their skills to their advantage.  I think KFMs resist are cowardly, as well as bd/destro's spin and grabs, is cowardly that you can do damage to me and resist all the damage that i'm trying to do to you.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:46 AM, Iorek said:

LOL I love this. "Only if I catch him out of stealth I kill him in 5 seconds. Yes 5 seconds." So why would an assassin walk up to a destro and fight him without stealth? if you can kill within 5 secs? 

Fact of the matter is, sins are damn annoying because stealth is all they have. There is a strategy and certain things that you have to do when fighting every class. For instance, if im fighting a sin, i know to keep my aoe's handy, and if im fighting a destro, i'll save my escapes for when i see that fury buff and those rapid axe swings, also keep my parry//defense piercings handy for the god awful spinning.

Point is, learn how to counter every class using your class instead calling another class cowards for using their skills to their advantage.  I think KFMs resist are cowardly, as well as bd/destro's spin and grabs, is cowardly that you can do damage to me and resist all the damage that i'm trying to do to you.

Dont forget those cowardly summoners hiding behind those little felines

There are many so called pve sins in the silver elo. Most of them use stealth bomb and bluebuff stealth and they basically want to either rb-f you to death or timeout with poison bomb and staying in stealth. As a destroyer you shouldnt have much problems with RB-F sins but the timeout stealth variant can give you some problems. Best way to deal with them is to learn how they reapply stealth and counter it.

Typical match against silver sin:

- Match starts

- Silver sin uses stealth bomb imidiately, walks up a bit and uses his teleport dagger.

- Silver sin will always use bolt strike (this jump attack which reapplies stealth and stuns you) whenever it is up and stealth is running out.

- Once sin has no more stealth, he will use body swap-> shadow dash to reapply stealth. If it fails, silver sin uses panic decoy. If silver sin gets stunned, he will use his tab escape to reapply stealth.

Strategy: Hit him with an AoE or let stealth run out. Use shield or iframe to counter body swap, use knee against panic decoy and get a free tab escape. Stun him once more, pop fury and gg.

Also get your HM emberstomp if you don't have it now. Really cheap and a huge boost to any pvp build, it helps against nearly anything sin can do.

one thing about assassin... they should lose 99% of the time when they go for timer... I mean they control all the fight... bad sin is such BORING to fight always run away turn around re-stealth wait in the corner for CD re-doing same thing... fail again.. corner again waiting for CD... when u have sometimes excitting fight vs sin those aggressive sin.

So my point dev should make sin harder to WIN, not to play but to win i mean those sin playing for timer should lose 99% cuz they're to bad to win before the 3 minute round, since they control all the fight. Fighting those boring sin 1v1 i have the feeling of chassing flee in my kitchen #boring.

Exemple im playing my Detroyer.. i was lucky cuz first 3-4 sins i fought was agressive, my last fight was vs a passive sin (playing for timer, ex: he finish round with 90%hp & ennemie with 60% i see a lot of sin playing for timer #boring match) well my last fight he win first round playing passive #win on timer... second round i pound him quick he does a mistake trying to stealth but stayed in decoy (sin cant do mistake or losing in a fraction of second all their life, i agree) last round he plays passive once more but he does mistake like i does finally here the result: HM8 destro with 60% hp (i healed max  20% i dont have hm block)  him HM2 sin with 10% life at the end he healed a few timer with his poison breath AND HE *cricket*ING WON ON TIMER.

I mean are u serious right now? i does more dps i healed less than the sin who controlled all the fight hes to bad to finish me under 3 minutes... Or u really serious i should dbl or triple a freaking passive sin on dps cuz hes hm2 and me hm8?? i mean wtf, passive sin giong for timer should lose 99% of the time for being to mad 3 min controlled fight not enough to kill other?? then he should lose, ennemies not supposed to dbl or triple dps to win on score vs a sin cuz he has 6 more HM lvl, this is insane..

Maybe i should just DL a russian cheat engine to see stealth characters or aim lock /inlove, instead arguing here has legit gamer..

18 minutes ago, KroDuK said:

one thing about assassin... they should lose 99% of the time when they go for timer... I mean they control all the fight... bad sin is such BORING to fight always run away turn around re-stealth wait in the corner for CD re-doing same thing... fail again.. corner again waiting for CD... when u have sometimes excitting fight vs sin those aggressive sin.

So my point dev should make sin harder to WIN, not to play but to win i mean those sin playing for timer should lose 99% cuz they're to bad to win before the 3 minute round, since they control all the fight. Fighting those boring sin 1v1 i have the feeling of chassing flee in my kitchen #boring.

Exemple im playing my Detroyer.. i was lucky cuz first 3-4 sins i fought was agressive, my last fight was vs a passive sin (playing for timer, ex: he finish round with 90%hp & ennemie with 60% i see a lot of sin playing for timer #boring match) well my last fight he win first round playing passive #win on timer... second round i pound him quick he does a mistake trying to stealth but stayed in decoy (sin cant do mistake or losing in a fraction of second all their life, i agree) last round he plays passive once more but he does mistake like i does finally here the result: HM8 destro with 60% hp (i healed max  20% i dont have hm block)  him HM2 sin with 10% life at the end he healed a few timer with his poison breath AND HE *cricket*ING WON ON TIMER.

I mean are u serious right now? i does more dps i healed less than the sin who controlled all the fight hes to bad to finish me under 3 minutes... Or u really serious i should dbl or triple a freaking passive sin on dps cuz hes hm2 and me hm8?? i mean wtf, passive sin giong for timer should lose 99% of the time for being to mad 3 min controlled fight not enough to kill other?? then he should lose, ennemies not supposed to dbl or triple dps to win on score vs a sin cuz he has 6 more HM lvl, this is insane..

Maybe i should just DL a russian cheat engine to see stealth characters or aim lock /inlove, instead arguing here has legit gamer..

You obviously didnt do more damage/dps than the sin if you lost. The score at the end is just every damage you dealt added up.

100% sure i does more dps has 60% life at the end him 10% life he healed more than i does for sure but i was hm8 him hm2. do i need to double or triple a freaking sin dps cuz i have 6 more HM? Plus my point is a sin should lose 99% of the time when they play for timer since they controll all the fight, to bad to kill someone under 3 minutes while ennemie chassing flee in the kitchen #boring.

I'm currently sitting at mid gold. Sins aren't hard to play against but I don't know how many times I've lost game because I started tilting, after them running away in stealth and wait it out until it's just about to run out and then again go into stealth. They're just a boring class to play against. But same with destro/BD who all they do is spend half the game spinning.

It's not a problem there is too many sins, like smn mentioned their population is pretty average, but it is highly pvp oriented class, it is very easy to make mistakes against it, thats why so many sins go to arena, for easy kills, they can easy get gold now, but above people know how to counter them, so it's not so easy, but still there is a lot of sins at higher ranks. 

In the last KR Tournament there was 2 sins in top4, now in top4 both qualifiers combined (NA+EU) there is 3/4 sins.

I wonder why NCsoft is not nerfing them yet, while they make balance patches basing on tournaments results. 

1 hour ago, LlamaDude said:

This thread is a mess. No clear objective with absolute subjective claims and no premises to back it up. Blade and soul is one of the more balances games out there. Pure and perfect balance will never exist in any game. I say deal with it.

Blade and Soul is NOT one of the most  balanced games out there at all. A competitive 1v1 game that has classes countering each other is purely idiotic and the devs are complete and utter failures for not seeing the problem here.

3 hours ago, Phytolacca said:

Blade and Soul is NOT one of the most  balanced games out there at all. A competitive 1v1 game that has classes countering each other is purely idiotic and the devs are complete and utter failures for not seeing the problem here.

He said '' one of the more '', not '' one of the most ''.
And BnS IS one of the most balanced MMOs in terms of PvP out there, it most definetly is..... I don't see how you could possibly think otherwise if you've ever played other MMOs out there before.
And I'd definetly say that it is '' one of the more '' balanced PvP games out there too.
Note the usages of the words '' most '', and '' more ''.
There's a difference.

In terms of MMOs, it definetly is one of the most.

In terms of all genres, it definetly is one of the more.
Granted tho shooters are extremely easy to balance in comparison. The genres that is around the difficulty in terms of balancing as an MMO. Is probably RTS.

On 10/12/2016 at 7:31 AM, N3ro said:

You obviously didnt do more damage/dps than the sin if you lost. The score at the end is just every damage you dealt added up.

Not true, sin scores also depend on how many times his stealth skills proc, ive won games when i was >5 percent and the enemy is at 100 percent and a facti  idid less damage, all those 2s and qs that proc im pretty sure they contribute to score.

21 hours ago, doitztard said:

Not true, sin scores also depend on how many times his stealth skills proc, ive won games when i was >5 percent and the enemy is at 100 percent and a facti  idid less damage, all those 2s and qs that proc im pretty sure they contribute to score.

The score in the end is literally how much damage you deal, nothing more, nothing less.

Archived