Cant send items to alts via email

Mantelis

I tried to send some stuff to an alt per email and it asks me to charge Ncoins. Did it reset everything and u need to charge again or is it a bug? cuz I've charged ncoins on every alt and I had no prob sending items to them until this patch.

hmm I just sent something to my alt just fine. Might have to send in a ticket to ask what is going on with it =/

My NCoin charge was back in beta for the cheapest beta pack. Maybe it has something to do with when you charged and for some reason it screwed up after a certain date?

1 minute ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone,

We are aware that players are unable to mail to characters that aren't on the account. The development team is investigating the issue and will be pushing out a fix as soon as they can.

Actually I'm unable to send any mail at all even to characters that are on my account.
Should I send a ticket or just wait?

• NCSOFT
18 hours ago, Slyce said:

Actually I'm unable to send any mail at all even to characters that are on my account.
Should I send a ticket or just wait?

Thanks for the clarification! You caught me as I was editing my response but I will ensure the team looks into mailing characters onto the account as well.

Thank you Rukkirii.

I want to stress that if this problem is not resolved with a couple of days, the game will be essentially unplayable for me.

Being able to mail upgrade mats and other necessary item collections to my alts for storage or their gear upgrades is really important.

To have to toss earned items I want to keep and I'd normally mail is rather unacceptable. I feel that this update was a huge step forward in your team responding to player problems but is heavily undermined by accounts apparently being accidentally reset removing mail privileges. 

I've been waiting for this update so I can finally upgrade my weapons but most of my upgrade mats are locked on a same-account alt.

To clarify what is happening: when in the mailbox, the option to "write" is inactive (grey). If I use "reply" to open a blank mail, the "send" button is inactive.

I even made a small NCoin purchase to gain access and it did not work.

I hope this issue is figured out quickly and we won't have to wait for the next scheduled downtime to see this issue corrected.

I was able to send mails to my alts yesterday. Trying to send to someone else still does not work - I get the "please buy NCoin" message. 

The "send" button will be greyed out until you enter the character name and input either some text or items. The "send" button will be available only after the mail is valid in this way. So only the "write" button does not work (before it opened the mail form)

If you have something in your mailbox, you have to go to the blocked mail tab to open the mail form.

Glad there is a post already about it and a Manager have looked into this... I was just confused because both me and my girlfriend couldn't use mail, as someone stated above, even to character on same account.

Waiting for a fix!

Mail issues need to have higher fixing priority. 2 days and still no fix- how can that even be? It's no longer just limited to bugs trying to use the mail but now it also requires you to spend NcCoins (as stated as well in other threads) - as if we never did before! It's especially annoying because there isn't implemented any account tab (still wondering why not) so you can't share anything with your alts,

This is starting to get ridiculous, how about they just remove that damn need to buy Ncoin, it's not stopping the bots they just spend $5 and boom they can spam people with mail or send gold via it. 

My premium reupped on one account which is the only reason I can send mail on my new main.. but my main crafter which is on a 11 year old NC account (which means years of paying to play Lineage 2) can't send mail to anyone.

5 hours ago, Hanzō said:

Don't know why you guys have this issue. Could send before and can send now (never charged NC)

Same here, when i first charged NCoin, i couldn't use mail, then contacted support and according to them, they made some "adjustment" to my account, then i could use mail again, after that i charged ncoin more 2 times, and now i'm facing that issue again, like many others players...

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings everyone,

The mail issue will be resolved during this Wednesday's maintenance.

Thank you for your patience while the team worked on a fix!

Can't it be released today? Like a hot fix or so?

Glad it will be solved~

Archived