Newsletter Reward

McNooberton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Well then dont use it. It amazes me how ungrateful ppl can be. They didnt have to give anyone anything they decided on a small token of appreciation for subscribing to a newsletter and thats the thanks they get, if it was me just because of this ungratefulness i wouldnt give out anything free in the future.

Geez, I wonder why people are already mad. Oh right! just look at the game support.

I got an email today saying "Thank you for being with blade and soul" and in the email it says to enter code for 7-day prem and a black penguin pet. But there is no code.  I do not currently have BnS on my PC but i am installing it now. but where is this code?

Click on the "account management" link in the email it will take you to the account overview page. There is a tab called "Blade and Soul" click on it, and then APPLY on the code and you should get it sent to the character :)

6 minutes ago, Maximus5 said:

I just clicked the 'account settings' link in the news letter...

Man.. I must be tired.. I didn't understand my last reply tbh or I think I'm too tired to understand what I just wrote. (Sorry)

Okay, imma just do this.. so what you do next is...

My account ---> Apply code ---> click blade and soul tab, should show "Blade & Soul (1)" --> press apply or accept, forgot which it shows.

Then the next time you log gin the penguin would be in your reward box and the prem should automatically be applied.

Ah, I was wondering why my post got gobbled up. ..I was saying, they mentioned it might take a week to distribute all of them

"..... You can verify that you’ve signed up to our newsletter by logging intoaccount management and ensuring the box is checked under Email Preferences. Due to the volume we’re sending out, we expect it may take up to a full week for everyone to receive theirs—keep an eye out, and we appreciate your patience....."

Hey ncsoft I got an email from u guys talking about the soul fighter and thanking me saying u guys are giving me free 7 days premium membership and a black penguin pet would u guys tell me how I'm able to redeem these free gifts from u guys

10 hours ago, Tonnz01 said:

Hey ncsoft I got an email from u guys talking about the soul fighter and thanking me saying u guys are giving me free 7 days premium membership and a black penguin pet would u guys tell me how I'm able to redeem these free gifts from u guys

Click the link in your email and the code should be in there after u sign in. Just click apply and it should show up in game.

On 24/6/2016 at 9:50 AM, Angaar said:

I got an email today saying "Thank you for being with blade and soul" and in the email it says to enter code for 7-day prem and a black penguin pet. But there is no code.

I have this problem, there isn't any code in the email I got :(

Archived