Forums

Newsletter Reward

McNooberton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"we’ll be sending a thank you package to anyone who has signed up for the Blade & Soul newsletter before the 2.3 Soul Fighter maintenance begins on 6/22. We'll be contacting everyone individually via email to let them know when their thank you package is available to redeem on the account management page. "

In term, As soon as the patch hit. They will contact people with the emails.

Want me to draw a picture for your rude ass or do you want a website for a free reading course?

18 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

I've been signed up for months. I always receive the newsletter. I have gotten no such email =/

It clearly states it will take up to a week for everyone to receive the e-mail, so you have time till next week's maint. 

I was never super clear on how it was going to work.  Were they going to end it on the 22nd (had to sign up by then) or give rewards?  On the day it was announced the link went dead and the button was removed from the page so I used the workaround of checking the box in the forum profile suggested by a mod.  I'm hoping that worked as I still haven't received any newsletters of the pack.  Anyone have any more solid info on this?

Archived