Newsletter Reward

McNooberton

Contact support and send in a ticket. They are lying and telling me I didn't sign up before the 22nd patch. I specifically went into my account info the night before to make sure I was signed up so I wouldn't have a problem like this, but they still can't get anything right. They can't tell me I didn't sign up before maintenance WHEN I CLEARLY CHECKED ON PURPOSE to prepare for something like this. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/6/2016 at 2:03 PM, ArcanumZodiak said:

aparently it expires in 84 years

Just to be sure, so that means I can use it in fx. August if I wanted to? By the way, is it possible for you to share the source of the expiration? :X

I received the e-mail and I do go to the options to use the reward but nothing there. It shows 0 for every game including BnS :/ any help? E-mail says 30-day premium + Black Penguin pet btw.

12 hours ago, Buggyy said:

I received the e-mail and I do go to the options to use the reward but nothing there. It shows 0 for every game including BnS :/ any help? E-mail says 30-day premium + Black Penguin pet btw.

I received that same mail too and since I already got my Thank you reward, I usually receive my newsletter on the inbox and that was on spam, I got suspicious.

I didn't use the link in the email but I went to my account for my regular means and nothing in the B&S codes or promos. 

I think it's an attented scam on some sort or something, I don't trust presents coming out of no where and the another one was a week of premium, not a month... so...

I hope you didn't use the link or I hope is somekind of error from NcSoft and nothing happens to your account.

10 hours ago, Vengerin said:

I received that same mail too and since I already got my Thank you reward, I usually receive my newsletter on the inbox and that was on spam, I got suspicious.

I didn't use the link in the email but I went to my account for my regular means and nothing in the B&S codes or promos. 

I think it's an attented scam on some sort or something, I don't trust presents coming out of no where and the another one was a week of premium, not a month... so...

I hope you didn't use the link or I hope is somekind of error from NcSoft and nothing happens to your account.

The link took me to the official site, to exact same place with manual way. I checked that before putting in my account info. Well I guess no premium or penguin for me.

Archived