Humble Bundle: Blade & Soul E3 Pack

Cesura

As a head's up. if you buy the humble E3 bundle at the $4+ tier it includes the following BnS items.

Not of much use at all for most of us current longer time players, but a few bonuses for a new alt (Like your brand new Soul Fighter, perhaps?) And the costume and headgear alone are worth the $4 if you wanted them anyway. Plus all the other games and such in the bundle. Looks like a lot of MMOs jumped on the bandwagon this time with a free month or item package or something. 

Included items:

White Sandraider
An outfit  perfect  for a stroll on the sands.

Sheep Headgear
A head  accessory featuring a cute and rosy-cheeked sheep that you can wear as a hat.

Hongmoon Hot Dragon Soup (x2)
Each soup doubles your XP gain from combat for 30 minutes.

Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian Key
Opens locked weapon chests in the Viridian area to reveal the contents inside while guaranteeing a weapon for your class.

Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderlands Key
Opens locked weapon chests in the Cinderlands area to reveal the contents inside while guaranteeing a weapon for your class.

Hongmoon Unsealing Charm (x10)
Removes the seal present on certain items, allowing you to equip them or use them to enhance other items.

Hongmoon Key (x10)
Opens locked chests to reveal the contents inside.

Lucky Healing Tonic (x10)
This potion recovers 5,000 HP instantly and increases your HP recovery for a short time.

who needs these potions or keys? Death isn't a real problem and you get the other potions so often i have never even used a lucky potion, because you dont need it. There is no consequene in dying that respawning won't fix. Keys? I have almost 600 from quest rewards, have true pirate 5, and got breeze weapon first time when doing the storyline to finish it.

Is all they can give is things to ruin and make crafting useless?

Radiant Ring, congrats you can craft useless keys that everyone has plenty of, and unable to craft actual accessories like the "secret recipe" claims you can. Silver Cauldron, nobody needs your potions, they are given to you 20 per dungeon. Forgekeepers, your repair tools are useless open a few quest rewards and have more than you ever need. and dont even bother with field repair tools. Acquired taste? nobody needs your dumplings, they are flowing like water same as potions.

Soul Wardens transformation stones, Merry Potters picks, and Earthseekers Unsealing charms are the only things worth crafting. well unless you get lucky on Daily Dash then unsealing charms are pretty much everywhere.

So how long before they ruin crafting completely and just give out mass free transformation stones and picks to everyone for no reason to destroy another part of the game?

You could prob salvage that outfit for fabrics. So basically, you get 10-15G + a bunch of other games for $4. That's a pretty good deal no?

So how long before they ruin crafting completely and just give out mass free transformation stones and picks to everyone for no reason to destroy another part of the game?

I wouldn't mind this tbh...

Weren't people complaining about high moonstone/stinger prices in some other thread? So you don't want NC to give those items out for free? Imagine if moonstones/stingers drop from daily rewards boxes like potions...

Some people want prices to rise, some people want it to drop, while others want to see the world burn.

This is why we can't have nice things. You can't really please everyone.

this would be a good starter pack for all of you wanting to make a SF on the 22nd, just use the code and keep the items in mailbox for your new alt, the keys will help you get your items cheaper too

11 minutes ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

Don't want an outfit. Why the hell would I want a cosmetic when I could get something that could ACTUALLY help

not sure if nc still has the starter packs but if your wanting the boost that's what u want

On 6/13/2016 at 7:19 PM, Shadzar said:

Is all they can give is things to ruin and make crafting useless?

no one crafts keys or unsealing charms anyway because they require way too much and expensive materials.

nothing of the above list is worth 4$ unless you really want a sheep hat.

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

no one crafts keys or unsealing charms anyway

Actually you are wrong. I have also been explained why unsealing charms are the only item on the market that sells for at or more than NPC price. People buy them in dungeons (not cross server as there is no market access) in order to check things as they go. Unseal a soul shield to see if its stats are better than the one you have before bidding on the one in the loot auction, etc. They wont make you rich, but players are buying and crafting unsealing charms. Keys are a dime a dozen like repair tools, but they seem to never run out after a while, and unsealing charms do run out trying to get the right soul shield to use or fuse.

15 hours ago, Shadzar said:

Actually you are wrong. I have also been explained why unsealing charms are the only item on the market that sells for at or more than NPC price. People buy them in dungeons (not cross server as there is no market access) in order to check things as they go. Unseal a soul shield to see if its stats are better than the one you have before bidding on the one in the loot auction, etc. They wont make you rich, but players are buying and crafting unsealing charms. Keys are a dime a dozen like repair tools, but they seem to never run out after a while, and unsealing charms do run out trying to get the right soul shield to use or fuse.

you can craft unsealing charms but this requires high quality refiners which is ridiculous, one refiner costs 5-6 gold, so crafting a 20 pack of unsealing charms cost you 1g50s a piece, thats 15 times the price of the vendor.

i see no reason to craft them.

that is why you make your own refiners....

Merry potter to make refiner and picks, Earthseers to make the charms., tree fellers, fish network, green thumbs to choose from and work with a friend for the other one and you don't have to buy the stuff from the market.. farm the quartz and tears yourself.

I never said it was extremely profitable, but people could sell them more often and for higher than an NPC.

1 hour ago, MegaPixlz said:

^But I didn't get the bns stuff. What gives?

Did you donate atleast 4 dollars? Also, if it says success, it usually sends you an email or moves you to a page with all the codes and game that you got from the bundles.

Archived