Why I think the new ending is genius.

ARC-1276

Wait don't hurt me! Let me explain!

So I read up on a post I found about why it was a good idea to have the ending not be as final as it was before. It basically left room for a lot of possibilities. I understand the context of the situation is extremely different than it was before but, it's still pretty good for an ending. Now, I don't know what's everyone's problem with the game as it is. I for one found the plot pretty easy to follow along, and even have a preference for this ending over the previous one.

However that part where we, the player, perform some Deus Ex Maxima skill that saves everyone and kills the demons was pretty cheesy, and so far the only legitimate complaint I have. The rest like Jinsoyun saying "My revenge is complete" makes 100% sense in every meaning of it. She didn't just want revenge against Mushin for killing her master, and she makes that very clear by saying "And the world that protected him." Think about it, she was a slave. She already had a reason for hating the ENTIRE WORLD long before she met Jiwan and the other guardians. If anything, Mushin killing Jiwan and her taking the fall for it was nothing more but the last straw. And besides, in the instance she was saying it, the Dark Lord was already receiving his vessel and allowing him to walk onto Earth and f*** everything over (including Mushin). And when she says "Now you're turn", it's clear that's the end of the line for her. She doesn't want to see this s***storm go down, all she wants is to know that this "cruel world" (which she uses to describe the Earth when she watches Iksanun die), is gone forever and her master's murder is gone with it.

Now the story doesn't have to explain EVERYTHING. It's actually a good thing that we did get to see all of the stories or hear about all of it in one go. Plus the dialoge doesn't have to tell you everything, you can insinuate for yourself what the characters mean. Like when Dochun said Namsoyoo is "More important than you know" and given her obsession with living like royality, I instantly predicted "She's a princess". I also made that same call when I saw Yunma Fei explaining why the Divine Mandate ritual is so important to the Emperor. Just imagine if they gave out all the lore at once and said everything flat out.

I mean I'm breaking this up into multiple paragraphs so you can continue reading this and not overwhelmed. So imagine if we got all of the lore. How would we keep up? Plus this helps for new releases, creates potential for things like, comics, anime, and possibly a sequel.

With this, "Not wrapped up in a pretty bow" ending, it provides more potential to explore some of the other characters in greater detail. Meaning that we have a lot to look forward to in the future of this game and not have to worry about them making a new cast of villains and possibly screwing it all up because some of the already well established villains are still alive.

If you have a reason for this ending being good please feel free to comment. If you object give a legitimate reason why and not cry about the story being different. (As in explain why it's not as good)

I really like the ending we have, and honestly don't feel the need to compare it with the old ending as many seem to because I choose to think of both as two different stories. Each version has aspects I like and aspects I don't like, but I'm only going to talk about our current version and try to minimise comparison to the original.

I'll start with what I didn't like, then move into the things I do like.

The pacing on the last part of the story felt a bit rushed and patched together, and I do feel that there were places in it that could have been elaborated upon just to make it flow more smoothly and to answer a few questions that felt as though they were left as loose ends. I also think our character's transition from following the path of darkness to stepping back into the light was choppy and abrupt. That transformation of personality, even though I like the concept, seemed forced. I would have liked it better if it had been taken slower, but I suppose the developer is concerned about pacing in the game. Overall I would have liked to see more character development, but a character's "internal dialouge" Is hard to include in a game where everyone is speaking directly to each other. I was also not a fan of the Deus Ex Maxima resolution to problems, especially since it lends our character a "skill" we have never and will never be able to use while actually playing.

What I do like? Jinsoyun, hands down. I enjoy villains who aren't classicaly evil, "fallen heros" if you will, who walk a trembling line between the pain that justifies the reasoning behind their actions and utter cruelty. They force you to question morality, especially since the characters you come to think of as "good" are cast in an unflattering light when you discover the truth. The story is clever in that it presents Jinsoyun as a villain to you at the outset, and characters like Iksanun (Sp), Mushin, and Master Hong as "good", then slowly disrupts that veiw as the plot thickens. Jinsoyun is wronged by these "heros", resulting in her downward spiral into darkness. It evoked sympathy in me for her, even though I question her actions and find many of them to be outright disgusting. It creates a gray area that, to me, defines a good villain. Ultimately the phrase "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you " defines what happens to her, as she ends up repeating the actions of her accusers time and again to attain her revenge.

Of all the characters in the story I found her dialouge most poinant and meaningful (and I'll also say I liked her voice actor)

Additionally, the official comics present her as a young woman of strong moral character, where again she walked on a fine line. She frequently defied Jiwan's wishes in order to do what she believed was right. She could have become the very hero needed to stop the kind of darkness that ended up distorting her had Mushin not cast blame on her.

And that's why I liked the ending so much. She is given that chance, and through it, the PC is shown to have the strength to overcome the desire for revenge that turned Jinsoyun onto that dark path. The entire gist of the story (and anime, if you watch it) is that Jinsoyun is not so very different from the PC. (And yes, I do realize that some people wanted to be given a choice in this matter- I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I personally found it satisfying)

Could it have been done a little better? Yes, I feel that there were parts that could be refined in the hands of a better writer. But the bare bones of the story are good, and it has a lot of potential.

I did not play any other version of the game, so this is the only ending I have seen, and I did not like it. IMO it was a let down, and I feel disappointed & cheated. This game doesn't let me kill anyone at all, while nice & cool characters die. I really wanted to kill Jinsoyoun, and had zero desire to give her a second chance or feel pity for her. I felt for seven masters sacrificing themselves, and I feel for Dochun, and stuff, but characters like Namsoyoo or Yura or Soha or Juwol or Jinsoyoun? I'd love to kill them. 

To be honest, I am tired of the lack of pure villains in the video games. They keep trying to make them more 'complex' by adding a sappy story of how Oh, my! they had a traumatic childhood, been orphaned, and so very wronged by OMG! outstanding citizens. Meh. It's just cheap, dime-a-dozen trickery and I can't care less for the tragically misunderstood genocidal maniacs that tried to humiliate and subsequently turn my character into flesh confetti. 

When I catch up with a villain in a videogame, I don't want to hear the half-cokced-up tale of why they were so mean to the world. I want to put my stiletto on their windpipe, and press it down, and then twist it  repeatedly. Till they are dead for good.

And please, no revolving doors on the Other World, Nine Hells, Heavenly Realm or whatever other place the dead are stored in the particular setting. I've been trying to seal them damn doors in so many games and I want them shut. For good. Dead means DEAD. 

12 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

I did not play any other version of the game, so this is the only ending I have seen, and I did not like it. IMO it was a let down, and I feel disappointed & cheated. This game doesn't let me kill anyone at all, while nice & cool characters die. I really wanted to kill Jinsoyoun, and had zero desire to give her a second chance or feel pity for her. I felt for seven masters sacrificing themselves, and I feel for Dochun, and stuff, but characters like Namsoyoo or Yura or Soha or Juwol or Jinsoyoun? I'd love to kill them. 

To be honest, I am tired of the lack of pure villains in the video games. They keep trying to make them more 'complex' by adding a sappy story of how Oh, my! they had a traumatic childhood, been orphaned, and so very wronged by OMG! outstanding citizens. Meh. It's just cheap, dime-a-dozen trickery and I can't care less for the tragically misunderstood genocidal maniacs that tried to humiliate and subsequently turn my character into flesh confetti. 

When I catch up with a villain in a videogame, I don't want to hear the half-cokced-up tale of why they were so mean to the world. I want to put my stiletto on their windpipe, and press it down, and then twist it  repeatedly. Till they are dead for good.

And please, no revolving doors on the Other World, Nine Hells, Heavenly Realm or whatever other place the dead are stored in the particular setting. I've been trying to seal them damn doors in so many games and I want them shut. For good. Dead means DEAD. 

On the first place Jin Seo Yeong had*cricket*ed up life far harsher than the PC, and both they acted quite similar so it would be quite hypocrital for the PC to off her, moreso after reaching enlightment, since if she doesnt deserve another chance then neither the PC does. When the pc was looking at Master Hong and the rest of students, he/she wasnt doubting what had to be done, but to be sure they didnt hold a grudge on her, after all the pc spared her already it would make no sense that the pc think "bah i didnt kill her before but i aint gonna give her a new chance to not have a messed up life now"

About the complex villains, is a natural response: people are rarely evil per se aside some twisted individuals (the General on Cinderlands act for example), and the "i do evul for the lulz" gets boring really fast. I liked the original Skeletor as a villain when i was a little child, but you grow tired quickly on those characters since they are flat and plain.

The times on which you can do X character being both awesome and one dimensional are long gone. People prefer not so cool characters that you know are INTERESTING to watch

Take Mushin for example: it is cool? Yes hes awesome. Is he interesting as a character? No, hes basically reduced to a plot point until he gets fleshed out more aside that he is one of the strongest of the Blade and Soul world. Right now Mushin is basically a living mcguffin to keep the plot going

About the coming back from the dead the PC has the record count on the extra lives he/she had to borrow. At least 2-3 times the pc is saved by literally divine interevention plus a few more due to plot reasons. I think we can cut a bit of slack to other characters who barely have any second chances if have at all.

12 minutes ago, Bearil said:

About the complex villains, is a natural response: people are rarely evil per se aside some twisted individuals (the General on Cinderlands act for example), and the "i do evul for the lulz" gets boring really fast. I liked the original Skeletor as a villain when i was a little child, but you grow tired quickly on those characters since they are flat and plain.

The times on which you can do X character being both awesome and one dimensional are long gone. People prefer not so cool characters that you know are INTERESTING to watch

Ah, no. Actually, I am a big fan of George Martin that provides you with a  slew of really cool 3D villains that do not follow the same trivial mold of the Sarevoks and Jinsyouns of the videogames. Gregor Clegaine, Tywin Lannister, Bronn, Cersei, Baelish, etc, all those irredeamably evil folks that you can enjoy killing, but by no means are they 1D.

Jinsoyoun is very flat and her actions are boring, boring, boring. There is nothing interesting about her. Oh, boy, she was abused as a littl' girl and now she is ANGRY and spouts a couple of pseudo-cynical sentences! Was she trying to build alliances with those that betrayed her trust because they are her best bet to bring Mushin down? Nah, instead it was some cocked-up scheme of becoming OMG, ALL-POWERFUL to destroy the world through years of exploitation of a minor Imperial family. Seriously, that dumb?

Sure, she has bubs and cewl hair/outfit, like every other major character in the story (and all of them female, duh) and those petulant lips and she cries pitifully because OMG, she was betrayed oh, so horribly (!), and that apparently makes up for everything with most gaming audiences. Meh.

I am actually more interested in Mushin and his low birth, and his choice to throw in his lot with the Lord of the Demons despite being the Divine Fist. As long as my character doesn't weep in his embrace later on, and lets him become a hermit on a desolate rock to channel his power into the world to make up for the unflux of dark chi or some such nonsense.

Great villians are fun to deal with, and fun to kill. Take my kills away from me forcibly, and I am not happy. I worked for months to face off Jinsoyoun, with my character being one-shot by her in a number of cutscenes, and then I don't get to finally triumph? I hate that.

Well, maybe you missed the part where the 4 guardians are basically living legends of the Earthen realm for almost a millenia or more, and Yin Seo Yeong was framed as the murderer of the Heavenly Blade, by one of those living legends? Mushin word carried far more weight than hers and also due to their friendship Iksamum was much more willing to trust him. Master Hong was more cool headed but the events developed too quick and Yin Seo rightfully snapped when Jiwan/Biwol was killed for good by Iksanum+ Mushin severily wounding both and if Hong didnt intervened there probably things could have gone uglier (probably Iksanum wouldnt have survived that, he was shown to be relatively weak on direct combat on the flashback earlier).

So the scene ends with 1 guardian dead 2 badly wounded (one who is real the culprit and the other that now believes that shes the culprit after being atacked) and 1 unharmed (Hong) that chooses to not step in and keep neutrality on that issue. Most of not all of the martial artist and the world in general see her as the murderer and betrayer of a Legend despite being raised by her.

What options did she have? Lie down and die, knowing that her master murderer is basically laughing? On her case is her against the world so as long as she gets revenge she doesnt care not even about herself.

Her reaction is quite humane: Is not about "being abused", is about her family gone and the one who was close to be her mother, her new family is murdered in front of her by the so called "heroes and companions" of her master, and the entire world wants her dead. She becames someone who basically closed her heart and filled it with anger and hatred, refusing to trust anyone. Notice the fact that even having Yuran as subordinate she doesnt trust her at all, same with Lusung/Musung, only relies a bit more on Gubung because hes basically reduced to a brainless muscle and barely cant think for himself.

Notice the fact that shes been chased for years and pushed to the brink until she literally did a pact with the devil. Her vengeance took 30 years, basically most of her life

On the final scene is interesting how she gets shocked at the pc answer to the revenge, since she hasnt trusted anyone in so long that it finds almost unbeliable that someone who has justified reasons to kill her decides not only to spare her but also to save her from the overflowing dark chi that was gonna to transform her into a monster

Shes a complex character that has been extended on official comic and side stories, but you cant expect the game to pay her tons of atention since its the PC story not hers

Just now, Zuf said:

Wait, there was a different ending?
How was it?

I think in the beginning you could actually chose what to do. Then they cut it out, and that's what we've got, a kind of a mish-mash of what used to be two separate paths. But, it doesn't matter. This is the version we get, and we have to live with it. That's our Cricket's story.

Basically this end was much more conclussive since EVERY FOE DIED, plus wasnt liked much due to the plot mess that was the dark and light path for future content, since it would force otherwise to develop 2 paralel stories at the same time, which would lessen both in exchange.  So they choosed to unify the story and leave some villains escape so they could appear later and story didnt feel as separate of the previous one due to lack of reapareances. Also the sword shattering is a plot point on future act

26 minutes ago, Bearil said:

Basically this end was much more conclussive since EVERY FOE DIED, plus wasnt liked much due to the plot mess that was the dark and light part for future content, since it would force otherwise to develop 2 paralel stories at the same time, which would lessen both in exchange.

SWTOR managed eight (8!) completely different separate class stories each with dark and light choices (and some had a neutral one thrown in too) all the way, and the planetary stories on each planet with dark and light choices in a perfectly MMO format.

A lot of small side-quests had dark and light paths too!  The DUNGEONS had dialogues with LS and DS choices, each counted separately for eevery player. Because, you know, the characters all accumulated morality points. And it did not lessen anything. Actually, like, made it interesting to replay the game with a different class, and even (gasp!) the same class. And your gender mattered! And you were referred to by name you've picked for your toon all the time. Your toon was completely voiced as well.

And SWTOR was developed and released in exactly the same timeframe as BnS. So, yeah, it's like... totally possible. BnS did not even manage one story to have player choices. In fact, not even SINGLE player choice in the whole story.

With the difference that SWTOR is the most expensive game ever made  development cost wise (around 150-200kk $) so it had tons of cash to spend on  eight routes and  ALL the expansions are single route for a reason (hint: not enough cash anymore).

Time and content is not a problem when you have tons of extra money to spend...

7 minutes ago, Bearil said:

With the difference that SWTOR is the most expensive game ever made  development cost wise (around 150-200kk $) so it had tons of cash to spend on  eight routes and  ALL the expansions are single route for a reason (hint: not enough cash anymore).

They still have LS and DS in the single route.

And we are speaking of different games, the story barely changes from Empire to Republic on the expansions (aside minor scenes), and dark path here would require an entirely different story compared with light path. Dark side and Light side differ mostly on that  one is an *cricket* on the scenes and the other not, but they both do esentially the same story wise aside well placed minor differences (that they are shown often on a single cinematic to never be mentioned again often).

18 minutes ago, Bearil said:

And we are speaking of different games, the story barely changes from Empire to Republic on the expansions (aside minor scenes), and dark path here would require an entirely different story compared with light path. Dark side and Light side differ mostly on that  one is an *cricket* on the scenes and the other not, but they both do esentially the same story wise aside well placed minor differences (that they are shown often on a single cinematic to never be mentioned again often).

And it is far better than nothing like in BnS. Heck, in BnS nobody even EVER calls your character by name. SWTOR easily goes around it by not voicing the Character's name. The character's lines are unvoiced in BnS, and you still only have 1 choice of responses.

All and all, no matter how low the SWTOR fell of its high place in vanilla and even from Rishi (which was its last hurrah), it still miles better than BnS that could not handle one major choice per chapter.

I would even go for the lame railroading, if I had a chance to say: KILL HER! (and everyone wails at disapproval) and Jiwan shook her finger at me: No, Last Spark, against your wishes I am going to save my baby-girl here, 'cause I am that awesome and you are totally wrong, you heartless, heartless Lyn.

That would have cost the same, and at the same time acknowledged my character's choices, personality, name and species.

But forcing my character to stand there and wipe his nose, saliva and tears over how pretty it all turned out, sucked leagues.

Tbh single path its not that big issue i mean if their final decision was that then fine but for sure it could have been done better.

Not really in sense that quality of story is that bad (i mean its mmo my expecations ware clear 0 ) but plot holes on every step on which i was stumbling wondering wot the cricket is happening.

The fruther you get with story the worse its gets feels extremly rushed.

I very much agree with Inugami. I think it’s useless to try to compare both storylines, because their respective "starting points" is so vastly different. Lore, character motivations, and characterisation in particular. It is one of the things I dislike the most about the new story, just because it paints so many characters in a very different light than in the original. I wouldn't have minded it as much if the new story had expanded upon the npcs and their motives, but rewriting as harshly as ncsoft did is not something I’m fond of. The villains/antagonists suffered the most from this, as pretty much all of them had their personalities/goals etc shifted around drastically. Jin Seo Yeon, a character that wanted to avenge her master and destroy one of the biggest threats to the world… now ends up wanting to destroy the world? What? It just doesn’t make sense (in comparison), and it *cricket*s with her characterisation. Even worse, it makes forgiving her make no sense, and that alone makes the ending seem forced and out of place. Team Bloodlust turned one of their best characters, and a wonderful antagonist, into something out of a saturday cartoon. And then NCWest comes along and *cricket*s up her characterisation even more. But that's another subject, so....

You also have the same problem with Mushin; a guy whose end goal is to kill the demon emperor, now ends up joining the Ebondrake Cult. Again, it messes with his character, and just doesn’t make sense. And even if this is something that’ll get resolved in future acts (which it most likely will), it’s still a very confusing decision to make. While it is nice that we're going to see more of him later on, killing him off at Floating Altar would have atleast resolved some of the problems the new story have made. 

That said, the new story has much better pacing; and you get to see more of side characters like the Eight Masters, which is always a good thing. The whole thing with capturing Yunsang/entering Zaiwei is way more fleshed out, and much better executed. Replacing Hwang Bo Seok with Yu Chun was probably the best thing Team Bloodlust could have done considering their position. While Yu Chun is a very different character than Hwang, they did manage to write him in in the story well enough, and he doesn't particurlary feel like filler (considering that we're probably not going to see him again). The first half of Silverfrost floats very well, and is written good, but afterwards it kinda... stops? When you get into Zaiwei, Birchwood, and Northern Snow Fields the story gets sort of clunky, like it's not really going anywhere. Might just be me though.

Personally though, I very strongly prefer the original storyline/ending above the new one. That is the Blade & Soul I fell in love with, and while the new storyline certainly has its merits, and does some aspects better, the old just simply does storytelling better.

The ending was somewhat cliché but say what? I teared up at some parts because I like that stuff.

- For all the stupid things Cricket did, and we all know there's a lot, the miracle powers by Master Hong was kinda cool and how she used her Chi without hesitation to save Dochun. Again, I'm (positively) weak against that corny happenings <lol>.

- Now, if they had let Yunwa die, I'd have raged. Don't ask me why, but I've taken a liking to her and shaked my fist when lame Failshin did what he did.

- I don't mind the Chibi-sation of Soyun and her "second chance" but I understand it's personal preferance. She DID go extreme ways for her revenge but heck Iksanun deserved his death. In the flashbacks he was a jerk and annoying.

- Yes, I teared up when Cricket got their final moment with the Hongmoon Crew, even though it didn't make sense.

- I felt bad for Dochun trying to save Namsoyoo but not really bad for her herself.

In short: I had my "ragefit" during Cinderland and the beginning of Silverfrost due to how poor the short trip with the Dark Side had turned out. But personally after that I thought it was good enough. I liked Yunma Fei and the real Emperor. The idea with the blood brotherhood thingy was a nice touch after all being paralysed and toyed with at every second corner before.

"Poor" Jinsoyun got beaten up by my Summoner with only Awakend Profane haha as I didn't want to bother with Brightstone Ruins for the breakthrough weapon!

There were parts that I didn't care for, parts that I did and parts that made me go "Huh?"

For Jinsoyun, I enjoyed her character.  I thought her reason for revenge was justified.  It was totally extreme how she was going about it, but this isn't the real world.  :p  Only one way she was likely to get revenge and that was going to the extreme.  She had a lot of Masters to go after and all those Masters basically let her down.

Now, it makes a bit of sense why they did.  They're likely to trust Mushin over her.  What I don't understand, is why none of them trusted Jiwan on her trust of Jinsoyun.  Why didn't Hong just react faster to say "WAIT!"  Did none of them see the love for Jiwan she had?  Or witness how she followed justice over the laws of the land?

Either way, our characters did, so, I can see why my character would try to redeem.  In fact, the only thing I didn't care for in the story really, was when I was forced to side with Mushin.

I mean, it helps lead up to a better reason to redeem Jinsoyun, but still, maybe we would have known better :p

1 hour ago, Ryuukishi said:

- I felt bad for Dochun trying to save Namsoyoo but not really bad for her herself.

I apply that same logic to Yehara and Yunwa. I feel bad for the rescuers... but significantly less for their rescuees. Yunwa and Namsoslut that causes many of the messes of the plot by being 'free spirited', selfish or whatever. Sure, poor decision making is part of the requirements for stories like this to exist... but I still reserve my right to still dislike their characters for their respective poor decisions. Essentially, they pretty much brought the consequences of their actions to themselves... it's just that said consequences came with varied intensities: A bit too much for Yunwa; too little, too late for Namsoslut, frankly. Yehara and Dochun deserve better than these two.

43 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I apply that same logic to Yehara and Yunwa. I feel bad for the rescuers... but significantly less for their rescuees. Yunwa and Namsoslut that causes many of the messes of the plot by being 'free spirited', selfish or whatever. Sure, poor decision making is part of the requirements for stories like this to exist... but I still reserve my right to still dislike their characters for their respective poor decisions. Essentially, they pretty much brought the consequences of their actions to themselves... it's just that said consequences came with varied intensities: A bit too much for Yunwa; too little, too late for Namsoslut, frankly. Yehara and Dochun deserve better than these two.

I didn't get that feeling with Yunwa.  What seemed to be her biggest problem, was she was related to Mushin.  If that was taken out of the equation, she likely would have been fine.

Growing up reading many martial art (Wu Xia) novels, it is so typical that the first villain showing up in the story is not the final boss. When I first saw Mushin, he smelled fishy to me, and I'm expecting him to do evil things. Our ending certainly leaves many possibilities open in the future.

As far as Jinsoyun's ending, I don't see reverting Jinsoyun to a child as forgiving her. I'm assuming this child bears no memory of what happened, so it basically erased the Jinsoyun we have known. I almost feel sorry for the kid. Death would mean peace and over, and "second chance" could be like a punishment for a clueless child because everyone else remembers what Jinsoyun did. I don't think her second life is going to be less complicated than the first one. (I didn't watch the videos for the future acts though. The BnS may be different than what I thought of.)

I'm concerned for Yura not being mentioned anywhere AT ALL in the finale, and Mushin not taking the Twilight's Edge from JSY/us when he had the chance. Otherwise I felt it ended on a rather cliche moment where we were urged at revenge but didn't take it, and I would much rather have the plot twist from the original.

10 hours ago, Zuf said:

Wait, there was a different ending?
How was it?

In the original Dark/Light path, the conclusion is the same, but how it played out was different.

After Jinsoyun gets defeated by us, Yura shows up and takes the opportunity to stab her, but Gubong stops her and restrains her so Jinsoyun can blast them off the altar. Mushin then shows up and throws Yunwa into the sky, and then claims the Twilight's Edge. However, Jinsoyun uses telekinesis to turn the blade against Mushin and reveals the purpose behind her machinations: it was not to destroy the Earthen Realm, but to expunge the Dark Lord from the Earthen Realm completely. Mushin, since returning from the Dark Realm because of Yura during the Divine Mandate Ritual in Necropolis, had unknowingly carried a fragment of the Dark Lord, which has subconsciously affected his decisions toward evil, including supporting bringing the Dark Lord to the Earthen Realm. Jinsoyun's whole plan was all so she could get Mushin out of hiding. Jinsoyun stabs Mushin and he vanishes into thin air (dies?) before relinquishing the Twilight's Edge to us and collapsing.

Then the whole portal shattering and Jinsoyun rebirth happens.

Archived