BB incompetent NCSOFT or Joke of the day

Bleys

So i told a gold seller in faction "I would feed you my "****" if you weren't so small (lyn char) Because it would probably kill you."

And they ban my account for a week with 2 month prem and 1k Ncoin still on it for harassment. Obviously im not gonna sit around waiting for the "GM" to unban me.

Good luck in this bot infested game, NCSoft has proven its incompetents once again. 

And yes you can have my golds.

Peace out.

3 hours ago, Bleys said:

So i told a gold seller in faction "I would feed you my "****" if you weren't so small (lyn char) Because it would probably kill you."

And they ban my account for a week with 2 month prem and 1k Ncoin still on it for harassment. Obviously im not gonna sit around waiting for the "GM" to unban me.

Good luck in this bot infested game, NCSoft has proven its incompetents once again. 

Peace out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49n9xy/banned_for_language/

They are doing it a lot. I'm really thinking about going back to Archeage because of how childish Ncsoft is acting.

New bot army almost reach max lvl again.

just check moonwater tear, the price went up like 50s since NCsoft banned a lot bots in past weeks, but they are back now.

this is endless, NC only ban bots when there are too many, and after 2 weeks u will see they are back again and again. Nothing changed at all.

Btw more and more bots run lvl50 purple dungeon atm, and they even have their own guild, all members in those guilds are bots, but no punishment from NC at all.

I am pretty there is a guild from Yunwa named P raise, always meet with those sum bots with 300+ ap and full yeti/necro ss.

Because the bots are run by NC. Bait new players by spam about selling gold with bonus, new players buy gold, level up to max, log out for the night, log back on to be greeted with a ban, your account is now being sold for 500-600$ and the company repeats the cycle. 

9 hours ago, TaurinFox said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/49n9xy/banned_for_language/

They are doing it a lot. I'm really thinking about going back to Archeage because of how childish Ncsoft is acting.

I'm actually happy they're banning toxic players for harassment.

This case is different, though, if he was *actually* a gold seller. Was he? Did a bot report you? I kinda find it hard to believe.

5 minutes ago, Zuf said:

This case is different, though, if he was *actually* a gold seller. Was he? Did a bot report you? I kinda find it hard to believe.

Well, he said it in Faction chat, so could have been someone else who took offence at what he said. Although the thought of being reported by a bot would be pretty amusing.

Don't really think the OP has a right to complain about it though. Just because other people are breaking the TOS, doesn't mean you are allowed to do it as well. Someone is far more likely to be offended at what he said than the usual gold seller spam. Gold sellers tend to be reasonably polite. The ones on my server even say good morning and ask how you are doing now.

The rating of a product means nothing when mommy can look over kiddies shoulder even though rating is what 17+?

12 year olds playing with 30+'s should be no reason to ban someone because the old fart said something that offends you (your mom). There is a filter for that if you don't want to see it otherwise gtfo and go play solitaire.

15 minutes ago, MGT said:

There is a filter for that if you don't want to see it otherwise gtfo and go play solitaire.

Oh look, it's this stupid argumentation again.

Swearing is one thing.
Harassing is a completely different one.

If you said something offensive or rude you deserve what you get. You should've blocked it and moved on, but you didn't you instigated an argument and involved everyone in the faction chat by saying it publically.

Doesn't matter what age people are (as long as they're old enough to play of course). What you said can offend others but it may not offend you. While I wasn't offended by what you said, I feel like you shouldn't of said it at all... and if you feel like you should've you should've messaged them privately. (Still would've resulted in a ban though).

You paid for premium. You also signed their TOS which states they can do anything with your account at any time and restrict your access to the account at any time they want to. If you don't agree with their TOS, don't click Agree. And if you don't click agree you can't play.

Their game. Their rules. Like it or lump it.

Wait..*blink blink* i was going to mind my buz but i saw the op in another thread complaining about this.

Let me get this straight..you sexually harassed a player whom you don't even know (whom u have id as a bot) in public open chat (w/ 100s or 1000s of witness) and you think a weeeekk ban is something to get upset over 0.o

People get fired from thier jobs, civil lawsuits and criminal charges for this, grated at varying degrees but this is how it starts, thinking its okay. Thinking its a joke. Welp sorry, I'm not laughen.

Does it really matter if it's bots being insulted or harassed? Who's to say they're actually bots? Who's to say the insults and harassments wouldn't be directed at non-bots by the OP at some point? Nobody should ever descent to that level, not even against bots. Whoever's defending the guy is in no place to call NCsoft childish for the ban. For many other things it's another story, but not this one ban.

you should realise, that many many people have this spammer blocked, so for them appears only your rude message... so they might report you ofcourse

but being vulgar definitely wont solve anything

22 hours ago, Reaper00 said:

Well, he said it in Faction chat, so could have been someone else who took offence at what he said. Although the thought of being reported by a bot would be pretty amusing.

Don't really think the OP has a right to complain about it though. Just because other people are breaking the TOS, doesn't mean you are allowed to do it as well. Someone is far more likely to be offended at what he said than the usual gold seller spam. Gold sellers tend to be reasonably polite. The ones on my server even say good morning and ask how you are doing now.

Yes yes the one in my server says, Good day, how are you, is good day today. Thanks for playing with me. in broken english and post their link to their website sometimes they even talk to each other which is even weirder XD

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

i dont know if it is more sad that u were banned or players who are defending ncsoft reasons for banning.

basically they are defending spammers right now.

Can't speak for the others, but pretty sure I was defending people's right not to have to read offensive stuff in chat.

He could have whispered that to the spammer if he really meant to vent his frustration against the spammer instead of broadcasting it to half the server population. What's really sad is the people defending what he said under the guise of this being a mature rated game. Those people should actually lookup what the word "mature" really means. Would you walk into a room filled with 100s of people and say something like that in real life? So why would you think it would be ok to do it here?

3 hours ago, Reaper00 said:

Can't speak for the others, but pretty sure I was defending people's right not to have to read offensive stuff in chat.

He could have whispered that to the spammer if he really meant to vent his frustration against the spammer instead of broadcasting it to half the server population. What's really sad is the people defending what he said under the guise of this being a mature rated game. Those people should actually lookup what the word "mature" really means. Would you walk into a room filled with 100s of people and say something like that in real life? So why would you think it would be ok to do it here?

well, there are filters. and there is contest.

if u want to be obtuse, i agree, u can report etc. if u open your eyes, use your breain etc, maybe u would have understood.

mature and 15+  in 2016, where kids smoke and do stuff even a 30yo man would be ashamed of, suddenly become shy and polite gentlemen?

if i said the same thing in a room of 100 ppl, maybe someone would have asked me WHY i had said those things. MAYBE after explanation there would be a better understanding of the situation and maybe someone reported the bot too instead of blaming the player who voiced his frustration.

but you know, this is internet

Internet being taken over by the lowest common denominator is not a great reason to behave like one. I don't know when and why quality and civility became unpopular, but I am not happy about mature being equated to crude. Cussing as a part of each thought I s not a great internet habit, no matter how you feel about something in a game.

27 minutes ago, Shukran said:

if i said the same thing in a room of 100 ppl, maybe someone would have asked me WHY i had said those things.

Sure. Of course that person would probably be the police officer arresting you for using offensive threatening language in a public place. Yes there are filters. There are filters on the forums too, but I'm fairly certain everyone was able to work out what the OP said in his first post anyway.

Venting frustration is fine and is even useful when done in the right way. The way the OP choose to do it was not the right way, was never going to win over anyone to his cause and against the games rules that we all singed up to. It just made him looked crast and rude at best and mentally unbalanced at worst. How many just causes do you know of that have been won by threatening sexual violence? I can't think of any.

Actions have consequences. Realising that and acting accordingly is all part of the whole "being mature" thing too! 

Just now, Reaper00 said:

Sure. Of course that person would probably be the police officer arresting you for using offensive threatening language in a public place. Yes there are filters. There are filters on the forums too, but I'm fairly certain everyone was able to work out what the OP said in his first post anyway.

Venting frustration is fine and is even useful when done in the right way. The way the OP choose to do it was not the right way, was never going to win over anyone to his cause and against the games rules that we all singed up to. It just made him looked crast and rude at best and mentally unbalanced at worst. How many just causes do you know of that have been won by threatening sexual violence? I can't think of any.

which country arrest me for swearing?

do you believe in every word u are writing in your post or just finding way to counter argument?

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

which country arrest me for swearing?

do you believe in every word u are writing in your post or just finding way to counter argument?

Did you actually read the OP's post? That's not just swearing.

• NCSOFT
On 5/15/2016 at 11:20 PM, Bleys said:

Peace out.

Actually you didn't tell "a gold seller", but you told half of the server which most likely resulted in you being reported by others (human) players and thus getting penalized. We mostly operate on a report basis. I hardly doubt that bots have the capacity to head over to Customer Support and create a ticket to report you nor they care about doing so.

Just be mindful of other players when talking in public channels.

Archived