Blade and Soul - Chi bomb & Multiple Blaze for FM, Coming soon to NA

Lunaria

Yep, got these same skills unlocked on BnS China on my FM too. Gonna be great.

Hopefully NA/EU is going the same route on unlocking them as in BnS Taiwan and Japan and NOT how BnS China did it. It was beyond stupid.

9 minutes ago, KhaosThanathan said:

Chi Bomb doesn't seem that great considering the long casting-time. :/ I'd rather go for the other skill.

Yeah, chi bomb is great for PvP where as mutiple blaze is great for PvE :)

7 hours ago, Jem said:

Yep, got these same skills unlocked on BnS China on my FM too. Gonna be great.

Hopefully NA/EU is going the same route on unlocking them as in BnS Taiwan and Japan and NOT how BnS China did it. It was beyond stupid.

May I ask how these 2 skills get unlocked in other servers?

Seriously? So.. let me get this straight.. one skill will increase FM dps like by an insane amount, while they are still #1 or #2 dps right now, while other classes dont get anything comparably? Holy shit.. i mean.. srsly O_O 

This just made me really sad. I mean.. i dont know how it scales and which weapon was used, but considering 55% crit with 210% crit damage and the 50k skill damage seen in the video we are talking about 50.000+50.000*0,55*2,1 = 108k aoe damage over a few seconds and useable once per phantom grip cooldown? Thats.. quite insane, not to mention that they can even use other skills while this one does it's damage o.o

5 minutes ago, Akaigenesis said:

Those skills are only good to AoE down trash, they are bad single target DPS and not really usefull in PvP.

Watch on YT where a FM uses Multiple Blaze in 3vs3, he pretty much wrecked enemies and getting almost double kills.

1 hour ago, Sachi said:

May I ask how these 2 skills get unlocked in other servers?

On BnS China, you had to farm for some pill-- kinda like the food you need for your LMB skill by farming bosses in skypetal plains-- But this pill only drops from bosses in Soulstone plains faction and bosses in Hell Island. (Not inside hell island but outside, in the desert).

And the drop rate in China was ABYSMAL. You'd definitely be farming this for *cricket*ing weeks. Hell, even china put the pills in RNG boxes in the shop and even then, getting it was kill.

On the other servers, you just need to acquire 3 items or just 1 item from 4-man Snow Jade Palace.

19 minutes ago, Akaigenesis said:

Those skills are only good to AoE down trash, they are bad single target DPS and not really usefull in PvP.

You obviously haven't tried it so you should stop talking out of your ass; multiple blaze is utterly overpowered in 3v3 pvp. This class will become such a joke.. (it already kinda is).

17 minutes ago, Sherlock MacDumpster said:

You obviously haven't tried it so you should stop talking out of your ass; multiple blaze is utterly overpowered in 3v3 pvp. This class will become such a joke.. (it already kinda is).

Multiple blaze can get interrupted and you can escape with SS if im not mistaken ? (correct me if im wrong)

5 minutes ago, Hwannn said:

Multiple blaze can get interrupted and you can escape with SS if im not mistaken ? (correct me if im wrong)

Yes it can get interrupted and yes you can SS out of it but there will cases and where the guy simply assits in (or counter assists), throw this spell and kills the guy(two guys at once). It disables charge skills too... It literally deals about 30k damages in arena pvp in AOE while puilling you in and disabling charge skills on ONE button.

7 hours ago, Lunaria said:

Yeah, chi bomb is great for PvP where as mutiple blaze is great for PvE :)

TBH they both really suck for PvP. Chi bomb is completely useless 5s standing still sacking ur grip and can be blocked and evaded. Blaze can be useful but its extremely situational sso unless u can set it up well then id rather not in 1v1 3v3 maybe sure also chi bomb to do the frost sheath combo not only r u sacking ur grip but ur frost sheath as well

1 hour ago, Yamyatos said:

Seriously? So.. let me get this straight.. one skill will increase FM dps like by an insane amount, while they are still #1 or #2 dps right now, while other classes dont get anything comparably? Holy shit.. i mean.. srsly O_O 

This just made me really sad. I mean.. i dont know how it scales and which weapon was used, but considering 55% crit with 210% crit damage and the 50k skill damage seen in the video we are talking about 50.000+50.000*0,55*2,1 = 108k aoe damage over a few seconds and useable once per phantom grip cooldown? Thats.. quite insane, not to mention that they can even use other skills while this one does it's damage o.o

Dont like it u can reroll fm or play another game

IIRC, Chi bomb cannot be blocked or parried. But still, it is really amazing to use for open world pvp. Usually when people see a FM charging chi bomb, they just book it.Either that or iframe last second, lmao.

Archived