Forums

Blade and Soul Gearscore v3.0 released (completely automatic, Live Updates)

Heraton

gearscore.jpg

Header-Logo.png

Hello Community,

time has come! The new Blade and Soul Gearscore Version 3.0 is live. It comes with a lot of new features. Features are: global top rankings (across Europe Servers), Guildrankings, Serverrankings, Classrankings, Favorites Lists and compare yourself with the german progress Guild "Das Tribunal"

Our Blade and Soul Gearscore is completely automatic / instant update after profilesearch / Once searched you stay forever / daily updates for every listed player

THIS WAY TO BLADE AND SOUL GEARSCORE

What is Blade and Soul Gearscore?

1. Check out if your Gear is a perfect match to your Class
2. Damage- or Tankclasses/Stats are considered
3. Check how far away max gear is

4. Compare your Equip with other Players 
5. Check your Guildmates dailys
6. Get best Damage out of your Class

Gearscore is mainly for progressplayer! 

Have Fun and best regards,

Hektarus
(Lead Tribunal Esports)

gearscore.jpg

Header-Logo.png

Hello Community,

time has come! The new Blade and Soul Gearscore Version 3.0 is live. It comes with a lot of new features. Features are: global top rankings (across Europe Servers), Guildrankings, Serverrankings, Classrankings, Favorites Lists and compare yourself with the german progress Guild "Das Tribunal"

Our Blade and Soul Gearscore is completely automatic / instant update after profilesearch / Once searched you stay forever / daily updates for every listed player

THIS WAY TO BLADE AND SOUL GEARSCORE

What is Blade and Soul Gearscore?

1. Check out if your Gear is a perfect match to your Class
2. Damage- or Tankclasses/Stats are considered
3. Check how far away max gear is

4. Compare your Equip with other Players 
5. Check your Guildmates 
6. Get best Damage out of your Class

Gearscore is mainly for progressplayer! 

Have Fun and best regards,

Hektarus
(Lead Tribunal Esports)

13 minutes ago, Heraton said:

Feedback about the stats balance for getting the rating?

I believe your calculations for points around bracelets/accessories are a bit unreasonable.

For an example, with my current stats, Awakened Python Bracelet stage 10 (max you can get at the moment), giving 780 crit, is going to drop my DPS compared to Breeze/Python Bracelets (the dropped ones with 450 crit damage). Similarly with a necklace, piercing aside, the Breeze/Python ones with 600crit/300cdmg are actually better currently than last-stage hongmoon earrings.

Taking that into consideration, I believe you should base some of the score on stats (ap/piercing/crit/critdmg) rather than items themselves. That said, with new coming content, people with current end-stage hongmoon might have easier access to better upgrades, so that should also probably be taken into account.

Archived