Tainted Lab Daily?

SulfateX

When I was on Chapter 7 I had the daily where I go inside there again and had to machine gun down waves of mobs and fight a 2 mill hp boss (2nd time entering). I thought it would be simple so I soloed, which wasn't hard... just took a bit longer than I thought. The only reason I noticed is because that area has a daily blue quest marker over it.

As far as i remember you can get the quest by killing Thieves Brigand mobs at Thieves Haunt area east end of silverfrost to drop the daily quest scroll. This is based on what i done when i play on TW server before. Though i never do any silverforst contents yet on NA server. I use to spam run tainted lab to get full Jiangshi Soul Shield. You can easily solo the dungeon just by using flamethrower to kills any monster including the Profane Jiangshi boss itself. BTW there's a chance you can get the daily quest scroll dropped from mobs inside tainted lab for daily quest in the Thieves Haunt area too.

4 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

You buy a quest scroll from the Grand Harvest General Merchant. It costs 10 Naryu Coins.

or this too. Though i never spend precious coin for the scroll since mobs drop them. I manage to get the scroll each time while doing daily quest in Thieves Haunt area

You get daily quest for Tainted Lab, in a scroll that drop from the frogs mobs (not those on lake, but the ones where the serpent boss hang out), not sure if this are the Only mobs who drop the scroll, but i always get mine from there.

Tainted lab itself drop another scroll with a daily quest, that take you to that frog area, so i guess the 2 places are linked to each other this way ... also wanted to mention how the last boss in our version was modified ... when i played on TW, the entire dungeon was easily soloable without even a weapon, cause you simply use the guns from lady dolls, to kills both mobs & last boss, but when i did the dungeon today, i found the last boss with 2 mil HP, and i had to drop the gun, and use my blade to kill him.

So I can confirm you have to get a daily item called Worn and Torn Note to drop from the Plogs just EAST of Bogside Camp. Once you read the note it gives you the "Progress Marches On" daily. FYI This daily needs to be completed 100 times to get the Mad Scientist title. Happy Hunting! =)

1 hour ago, Bartas said:

I dropped this INSIDE Tainted Lab while doing the dungeon. It dropped from the trash mobs that come out from the corridors while you pew pew them with machine gun.

It also dropped in beastbog.
I think all skypetal mobs can drop it.

• 3 months later...

Archived