Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

Dear Ncwest, It appears that some of the costumes cannot be mailed via the new costume stamps that just recently came out at hongmoon store. I was truly hoping to move my Regium Corvus Outfit from my destroyer to my warlock main which are from same account but as of now ingame, it will not allow me to mail to my warlock main with the stamps in my inventory. I am kindly addressing this problem because I know there is a number of players that would love to move their Regium Corvus Outfit to their other characters in their same account. Please see if u can look into this problem. Thank you very much for everything Ncwest and I will say even though there are problems, imho your crew is doing a very nice job overall with all the updates ^^

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Elvenmad said:

I kind of guessed there would be a catch some were. after all its NCwest, in patch notes it clearly says 'certain outfits' but does not say which ones are ok and which ones are not GG. I guess you will not know until your either Buy a outfit or buy the Stamps, but by them you spent your Ncoins and its too late

You can now mail certain outfits, adornments, and familiar items to characters on the same account by using Outfit Delivery Stamps from the Hongmoon Store.

• Outfits that have been purchased from the Hongmoon Store as well as certain event outfits are eligible.

I think we should give a list of items in this thread which we believe should be avaliable to send over.

I actually believe all outfits should.. but oh well. Wanted to send my Red Mask over and other items from my first main to my new warlock main.. damn it. I'd even pay double the stamp price for a special stamp to send in-game obtained outfits.

I believe Spring Love and the wheel outfits should be transferable, at least though.

I kind of guessed there would be a catch some were. after all its NCwest, in patch notes it clearly says 'certain outfits' but does not say which ones are ok and which ones are not GG. I guess you will not know until your either Buy an outfit or buy the Stamps, but by then you spent your Ncoins and its too late

You can now mail certain outfits, adornments, and familiar items to characters on the same account by using Outfit Delivery Stamps from the Hongmoon Store.

• Outfits that have been purchased from the Hongmoon Store as well as certain event outfits are eligible.                                                            
  •  

Just now, HenshinCyborg said:

Some costumes have the term account bound added above where it says unable to trade, those can be transferred. The Regium Corvus and Temptation costumes do not have the account bound designation.

This makes no sense, cause it would mean that my White Hot costume won't be tradeable in the account...but it's a flipping NC store costume...

Yeah it no doubt says only certain costumes can be mailed via stamps and yeah I noticed White Hot Costume cannot be mailed via stamps as well. I just hope that in due time that the Daily Dash costumes or event costumes like Regium Corvus and Temptation will be added that can be mailed via stamps. ^^ 

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone, thank you very much for the quick feedback! We're very excited to have introduced this system, though there may be a couple technical snags to sort out. If you experience something you think isn't right, please do post on this thread and we'll certainly take your input. While not everything you personally want may be part of the intended design, we will keep a close eye on your feedback to help spot pieces of the system that aren't working as intended. I can verify that some folks are having trouble moving certain costumes we intend to be 'stampable' and we will address that.

This is the worse system ever flipping implemented! I am very pissed that I cannot move my Temptation over to my main, and even so some Hongmoon store costumes won't be sent over at all. Why can't you just put "account bound" under all your costumes so you can move them over???? I've already earned those costumes via paying or participating in an event. This makes no sense and makes me so mad.

I was really bummed to find out i could not transfer my regium corpus outfit to my warlock nor my dreamcutter outfit i have purchased the tickets and all hope these become tradeable.  Until then we will wait and see.

Not Impressed NC.        you put on the false face you are listening and answering the players prayers by making an item specifically for our version to make players happy, but fail big by omitting it will not actually work as players had wanted, but hey ho, players will find that out AFTER they have purchased it !

PLEASE! if nothing else make all the outfits that are gender or race specific be transferable.

It sucks to no end to have that widow ticket in my Lyn's inventory ... i've been keeping it there just in the hope that something like this would come up.

Also, yes, a list with ALL the outfits that are currently transferable would be much appreciated. 

I have almost got full of secondary storage filled with extra outfits I farmed from dungeons and field bosses and got repeated drop from wheels, I don't mind to spend NC coins to get those extra outfit transfer to my other character or future character on my account (same account). 

It would be very nice if you could allow us to send all items to other characters on the same account. I have some male characters on my female and visa versa. Same for race specific. Allow us to send all outfits

Please.

• NCSOFT

I can verify that it's our first goal to make all paid cosmetics (including those from bundles, paid boxes etc.) as 'stampable', and we appreciate your patience as we sort out the ones that aren't working yet. Other costumes we carefully look at on a case-by-case basis to ensure we strike the right balance of giving you the freedom to move rare items as you like, while keeping exclusive hard-to-earn items where they belong.

18 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Due to the mail stamp concerns being about a few costumes, the title has been changed to Outfit Mail Stamp Problems so we can gather all feedback outside of just Regium Corvus. 

Thank u Rukkirii for the quick timed reply and I appreciate everything that u and Ncwest crew have done for BnS. Lets keep the feedback positive everyone please so we can address and have these issues fixed in due time. ^^

Archived