Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

2 minutes ago, Kelllaayyy said:

While the Showgirl outfit can be mailed- the "Bunny Fluff" Adorment that came in the bundle is not able to be mailed. Please fix this :) Thanks

3af114e697.jpg

wow they still haven't fixed this yet...

You can't store it in the wardrobe still and you can't mail it either with new system as well, wtf :l

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, gothicshark said:

And Regium Corvus? Because that is the only thing I want to transfer, I want it on my Warlock. 

A lot of people like myself ended up going with another toon as our main.  The main reason so many players were fussing is they wanted to be able to make all costumes (faction ones not included) account bound or to be able to transfer all paid outfits, event outfits and the "spinning board" game outfits to other characters.  The Regius was one that many wanted to transfer.  I just don't understand why Ncsoft would limit this to only paid outfits.  I mean I ended up with about 6 of the Lycan outfits from spinning the wheel of fate/fortune thing and wanted to send the extra outfits to other toons.  But I can't.  The lycan outfit and accessories are grayed out as well.. sigh.

2 minutes ago, TaruV said:

Does applying the stamps to a cosmetic make said cosmetic mailable forever or only once?

Only once. It's shown as a cost along with a copper cost when you place a cosmetic piece in the mail slot.

1 hour ago, Ninjii said:

This is the worse system ever flipping implemented! I am very pissed that I cannot move my Temptation over to my main, and even so some Hongmoon store costumes won't be sent over at all. Why can't you just put "account bound" under all your costumes so you can move them over???? I've already earned those costumes via paying or participating in an event. This makes no sense and makes me so mad.

I thought temptation was added to your account wide box when you first receive it anyway? Why didn't you accept it on your main at that time?
Edit: Not intentionally trying to sound like a dick here, just an honest question.

IS it possible to send the costumes and use the stamps to another character in my account if you never bought ncoins? (mailing, basically)

Cause i already bought enough stamps with hongmoon coins and don't seem to be able to?

Hoping for a quick response!

7 minutes ago, Geras said:

IS it possible to send the costumes and use the stamps to another character in my account if you never bought ncoins? (mailing, basically)

Cause i already bought enough stamps with hongmoon coins and don't seem to be able to?

Hoping for a quick response!

No. You cant.

As I brought up in this thread:

per this CS page https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

after multiple months and several big updates to the game F2P players are not able to use the mail system for any inter-account mailings. It is not being addressed and the only replies I get from CS since launch is a cut and paste "We are working on it"

4 minutes ago, Naunet said:

This is quite possibly the worst implementation of making costumes available to your account that I have EVER seen. NCSoft, you continue to amaze, and it is not in a good way.

I honestly don't mind this. It looks like they are tweaking the items available for transfer...

NOW IF I COULD ACTUALLY USE IT ON MY F2P ACCOUNTS!

2 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

Hi everyone, thank you very much for the quick feedback! We're very excited to have introduced this system, though there may be a couple technical snags to sort out. If you experience something you think isn't right, please do post on this thread and we'll certainly take your input. While not everything you personally want may be part of the intended design, we will keep a close eye on your feedback to help spot pieces of the system that aren't working as intended. I can verify that some folks are having trouble moving certain costumes we intend to be 'stampable' and we will address that.

1 hour ago, AveryCloseCall said:

I can verify that it's our first goal to make all paid cosmetics (including those from bundles, paid boxes etc.) as 'stampable', and we appreciate your patience as we sort out the ones that aren't working yet. Other costumes we carefully look at on a case-by-case basis to ensure we strike the right balance of giving you the freedom to move rare items as you like, while keeping exclusive hard-to-earn items where they belong.

Thanks guys, I'm glad to hear that you have an open mind about where the stamp threshold is. The game does need a system like this, and these are steps in the right direction, imo.

That said: Tabasco votes REGIUM CORVUS should be on the list.

REGIUM CORVUS, YOU GUYS.

8 minutes ago, Domriana said:

I honestly don't mind this. It looks like they are tweaking the items available for transfer...

NOW IF I COULD ACTUALLY USE IT ON MY F2P ACCOUNTS!

In a decent MMO, your purchased costumes would either be claimable on your entire account, or freely mailable from the get-go. This is a horrendous money-grab.

Crimson Tide costume that was store bought it's not mail-able to account. Stamps show disabled.

I'm still not sure how you people are not embarrassed yet by all the mistakes you made. I mean even if you don't really care about other people's money at least you'd think you'd have the professional pride to make at least some things work correctly, right?

Please fix this.

4 minutes ago, Naunet said:

In a decent MMO, your purchased costumes would either be claimable on your entire account, or freely mailable from the get-go. This is a horrendous money-grab.

Honestly the whole monetization schema of this release is a Cash Grab.

Locking basic features behind a paywall even for Premium customers. Features that are supposed to be available for F2P players still locked behind a paywall. The high cost of HM store items that are locked to single characters. Heavily restricted/crippled in-game access to income that is designed to push people to the Gold/NCoin Exchange. Obligatory "Bot complaint" and the lack of PROACTIVE attention it gets. "Buy our T-Shirts!" on the livestreams instead of addressing these issues.

The fact that in all the other releases costume items ARE still character bound and non transferrable and we did get a system to move them from character to character, I'm ok with. As long as there's attention paid to the details of this system.

Where I am disgusted with NC is the fact that many F2P players are spending their credits to buy these stamps thinking that they can use them when in fact, inter-account mail is still crippled behind a paywall.

i bought 6 stamps expecting to be able to mail Seductress ( the black outfit from widow's in bsh4) but it looks like we cant mail it .....
i got it drop on my ult lyn and was saving it for this moment.
and now the 6 stamps and the Seductress sitting in my inventory .. never felt so broken before ;(

42 minutes ago, Naunet said:

This is quite possibly the worst implementation of making costumes available to your account that I have EVER seen. NCSoft, you continue to amaze, and it is not in a good way.

I couldn't agree more. Totally not what i was expecting when they announced the "item to make costumes transferable"

I honestly don't know why I'm still interested in this game....

3 minutes ago, infernalMED said:

i bought 6 stamps expecting to be able to mail Seductress ( the black outfit from widow's in bsh4) but it looks like we cant mail it .....
i got it drop on my ult lyn and was saving it for this moment.
and now the 6 stamps and the Seductress sitting in my inventory .. never felt so broken before ;(

I'm also upset with this as-well, but different items.

I have the Infernial Lords hat, Red Mask, Twist of Fate (the opposite one of the one I currently have), Spring Love (The one from the Valentine Event), Kaari's Outfit, Puglist I am unable to send over. I'd love to. I'd pay double for specific tickets for this. But nope, nothing.

Looking at the bright side: a feature the players wanted got added, it's now possible to transfer cosmetics between alts and the stamps aren't horribly expensive.

Then again, the implementation is scummy. If I mail an outfit seven or eight times, I'll have paid enough for a second outfit. In the long run, the stamps are only good for switching mains or salvaging goodies from doomed characters, not repeated use. This addition has changed my attitude from "will never buy Hongmoon store cosmetics" to "might buy but probably won't, unless they release something really suited to my taste or a specific character's style."

Now, if they were to add an "everstamp" that makes a given cosmetic infinitely mailable, I'd be inclined to buy outfits left and right. If not, then not, but I agree that RL cash cosmetics should be account-bound by default without extra cost.

Archived