Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

As reported White Hot is not xferable.  I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that the costumes that I paid $15 for are not account bound.  I don't mind paying for cosmetics, but then don't make premium a sub fee as well.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought 9 stamps to send over Showgirl and the Bunny fluff.  How nice to find out I can't send over the adornment for the costume, but I can send the costume itself.  Thanks Nc.

Please QUICKLY fix this.  I can't possibly imagine WHY you wouldn't have already had this implemented.  But for the love of god, fix it.

just my honest opinion, all shop costumes should simply be account bound and be able to sent via mail any time.

I can see why the wardrobe is not account-bound and costumes a character has to work for is not use-able for another character.

but then it would make sense to sell badges to allow you to actually send them to other characters. (in case you get a rare costume drop you want on another character)

I think the biggest concern people have when it comes to buying your stuff from the shop is, that it is only for ONE character, and now you want people to pay extra just to send the stuff they already bought to another character? come on. No offense but i feels kinda greedy.

I myself wanted the temptation outfit on my Lyn Warlock, but all the other items would have been more useful on my Blademaster since i play her most of the time and i didn't like how Temptation looks on Yun that much.

So i got the Outfit for my Warlock in the end anyway.

"Outfits that have been purchased from the Hongmoon Store as well as certain event outfits are eligible."

All outfits including dungeons drop ones, should be eligible, otherwise this is a completely useless feature.

Honestly I think all outfits and adornments should be transferable via this method.  We have to PAY to use the service right? So why restrict it? I understand in-game specific outfits may not be transferable but daily dash exclusives and ALL cash shop items should be.  We're being robbed otherwise. I also stand by all statements related to cashshop outfits being account-bound and movable to any characters at any time.  Other games implement the account wide feature for things less than items we spend real money on.  Get with it.

wut they should do is allow premium players to be able to do it for "free" to make prem actually worth it.

stamps can still be there, but like, seriously, writ now there ways of making money are just so plain obvious.

All the outfits I like and wanted to transfer are not transferable and there is no way to tell which one transferable and which one in not transferable. I would see the STAMPABLE notify on each out fit or at least the one that we can transfer. If I didn't see this thread I would or already buy a bunch of ticket and probably come here and release my damn rage.

4 minutes ago, Pan2020 said:

I do think Master's Pack costumes (Transcendence) should be free to trade between chars in same account WITHOUT ANY STAMP!

bNCNFEr.png

I remembered I can transfer between characters before this... why it stucks now?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/3pyssi/masters_pack_costumes/

This is getting ridiculous >.>

-Pan2020

It's probably a bugged, I was able to transfer those master pack outfit many time before Silverfrost. They will get it fix along with the "new stamp ticket" lol

I only bought 3 just to test it out on Regium's accessory yesterday, good thing I didn't buy more. Really disappointed Regium Corvus can't be transferred, I mean they did say special event costumes so I just assumed it would definitely count as one.

9 minutes ago, EterniTySouL07 said:

How hard would it be to add a "Shared" Vault tab exclusively for sending outfits/items to alternate characters/new main characters? Seems like it would be the simplest solution here.

The stamps are a source of income for NC now, that's why lol.

Wow, I was going to post yesterday and this thread has gotten so off topic. I am glad to know there is now a way to transfer my Shop cosmetic items, and I don't have unrealistic expectations of what the Stamps do, but I was hoping the events outfits are included, as I purchased them at the Hungmoon store. When I looked for a list of eligible shop outfits, b4 I buy this service, I didn't find one. =( Will this and the fix be done b4 next week?

Here to say again, that I'm pretty dissapointed the Bunny Fluff for the Showgirl outfit wasn't added to the mailing list.  It also still has no place in the Wardrobe, even though in the patch notes you claim to of added more adornments to it.  

Begging you to please throw in a quick update to help all these people out.  I'm grateful I can send my outfit, but I don't feel complete unless you let me send the MATCHING adornment.

This game is starting to suck big time right now. All these limitations. But finally a glimpse of hope, you give us the option (even though its money-costing) to transfer outfits. Only to find out otherwise.  So disappointed.

Archived