Outfit Mail Stamp Problems

Yuisha

Damm just woken up and while patching the game i started to read the patch notes, Almost choked when i read there will now be this mail costumes stamp system. But was quickly sadden to see it was only for a certain list of costumes (Cash shop / Event). You would think.. or maybe its just me? that since they listen to us enough to make this system happen they would let us be able to send ANY costume we had in game. (I'm mostly talking about Dgns costume drops). Seeing as not everyone had a costume they would like to send that is a cash shop one. Heck atm there 1 costume i know for a fact i watn to send over to my WL thats on my SUM nows but its a dgn drop one so no go :/ 

It is how ever going to be buyable in the achievement vender BUT.. as everyone knows and i wont even start anything here about it.. about the whole ' HQ Fabric ' thing.. yeah *coughs* i was hoping i could send what ever costume i had over to any char.

I guess in the end we all should be grateful they even listend to us in first place and put this system in.. just wish it wasn't half Assed. Lol >o<'

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what you people of NCsoft can do is fix the alt mail, because its a lie that you can send mail to your alt for free 

You have to pay NCcoin to get to mail things to your alt,if its for sending things to friends that I dont have a problem with

All I want is to be able to transfer my Spider Fangs to my warlock. There is no reason for anyone to not be able to transfer all cosmetic items to other characters. The fact that you are making us pay for this is skeezy but I will give you the money if you just let me do this one thing.

All in-game costumes and adornments that are not race lock should and can be mailed to your other characters, so that if you have one item from the dungeon that you got with your first character and then you have another character that you want to put that item to. Should be able to receive it with no troubles at all with the implementation of stamps for your account alone, and I was hoping that the game should also implement selling of costumes/adornments that are really hard to get. Or at least for the people who didn't get the event costumes, we should be able to buy it from the Hongmoon store via Ncoins or Hongmoon coins. Specially that my Pure White costume was dismantled when my account got hacked just a week or 2 ago, they told me that they can't restore my costume when I bought it with real money and that its a one time event only...So meaning I have to wait for another year to get a Pure white costume when Valentines come or they probably will have a new valentine costume next year >_>.

ok i jut noticed something./ why are the featued costumes like dream cutter and white hot not account bound?

what is the reason for that. what type of motive could compel them to not account bind these items? cus rit now its only causing problems. We should be able to trade them, considering we bought them from the shop

1 hour ago, Kira Yamato said:

that are not race lock should

Actually when race change comes out, even that shouldn't be a limitation. I'd say only faction oufits should be character locked. Also fabric, we need to be able to salvage costumes that drop from mobs. I filled up my bags with Talus faction PVP costumes the other day racing to 45 on my Lynblade, and I was thinking how sad that they are only good for 1 copper. 

I made a post before discovering this about me wasting NCoin on 18 stamps in order to send my Dreamcutter, Custom Gangplank Hairstyle, Regium Corvus Outfit, and Regium Corvus Head Adornment, to my new warlock main, but only being allowed to send the Custom Gangplank. Very frustrating.

Guess I'll have to wait for the fix before I can delete my BM and move on.

All costumes should be tradeable by default. All of them. It's the player who spends the time to grind them. I don't like the stamp system because it's a shameless cash grab. Though at least they are fairly darn cheap at the moment. I am grateful they heard our feedback and implemented something. But then it's still a shameless cash grab, when they could have implemented account-wide unlocks like the competition does. But hey! Money! And apparently the fans are happy with NCsoft keeping basic functionality hostage in exchange for money.

With that said...

8 hours ago, AveryCloseCall said:

I can verify that it's our first goal to make all paid cosmetics (including those from bundles, paid boxes etc.) as 'stampable', and we appreciate your patience as we sort out the ones that aren't working yet. Other costumes we carefully look at on a case-by-case basis to ensure we strike the right balance of giving you the freedom to move rare items as you like, while keeping exclusive hard-to-earn items where they belong.

They belong to the PLAYER WHO ACQUIRED THEM. It is the PLAYER WHO SPENDS THE TIME TO GRIND FOR THE COSTUMES, not the character. If your business model won't respect my time, I won't respect your business model.

35 minutes ago, Ildur said:

They belong to the PLAYER WHO ACQUIRED THEM. It is the PLAYER WHO SPENDS THE TIME TO GRIND FOR THE COSTUMES, not the character. If your business model won't respect my time, I won't respect your business model.

This +1

47 minutes ago, Ildur said:

All costumes should be tradeable by default. All of them. It's the player who spends the time to grind them. I don't like the stamp system because it's a shameless cash grab. Though at least they are fairly darn cheap at the moment, so I'm still debating how much of a problem it is.  Right now it's just a weird taste on my mouth. But I am grateful they heard our feedback and implemented something.

With that said...

Not sure I agree with this.  What's spending time grinding have to do with anything?  I'm not against it, but if the outfit is gotten from a dungeon, then there is nothing saying it should just be made passable to a low level alt.

There isn't saying it can't be though.

There is however a difference between paid for outfits and found in game outfits.

About three weeks ago i did ask support regarding transfering my Regium Corvus and Winter Flower from my blademaster to my warlock in same account and this's the reply i got from support:

A item transfer service is currently unavailable for Blade & Soul.

It is possible that this feature will become available at a future date, but we have no information about when this might be. Please keep an eye on the support site and the forums for updates.

We are sorry that we are unable to assist you with this. If you have any other questions and concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Ariestaurus
NCSOFT Support Team

Just want clarification about the outfit transfer that available as outfit stamp. It's same feature? I want transfer my costume so just want to know if it's able to transfer since i've read in this thread some costume unable to transfer either Regium Corvus  or hongmon store costume. I want make sure before i purchase the stamp myself and find it unable to transfer mentioned costumes. It's known bug or it's designed this way that the stamp only worked on certain costumes? Thanks

11 hours ago, Kitah said:

You can only send 1 item at a time using stamps.

I was going to send 2 sets of glasses (which cost 6 stamps overall).

Send each piece separately and it should work.

I didn't see anyone else say anything about this but you can send more than 1 item in the mail at a time.  You have to split your stack of stamps in to smaller stacks containing at minimum the amount of stamps required for each item.  I sent both my silver dragon outfit and a christmas outfit in the same mail this way this morning.

I have no idea why splitting the stamps in to different stacks is the only way to do this but oh well.  :/

I plan on sending more on friday so I'll post a screen shot to go with my explanation.  XD

Archived