please make an attack power requirement for cross server dungeons

DarkSkyBunny

just as the title says please ncsoft for the love of mushin request an attack power requirement when queing for cross server dungeons. i'm so sick and tired of seeing 350's in partys when i que for naryu's labyrinth.

let the flaming begin.... >.>

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly find the power requirement ridiculous.

There should actually be an item sum value requirement, for example, to join poha you would need full acc aweaken inf stage 6-10 and true profane stage 6-10, soulshields would also count for the overall gear rate

There are people that cant afford expensive AP diamond so they go for smthg else instead, but having the gear upgraded, would solve the problem.

With this, joining Harbor would require Siren's full pieces to unlock cross-server harbor and then pirate for lab BUT still would be possible to join via open world

Just now, Vasenol said:

I honestly find the power requirement ridiculous.

There should actually be an item sum value requirement, for example, to join poha you would need full acc aweaken inf stage 6-10 and true profane stage 6-10, soulshields would also count for the overall gear rate

There are people that cant afford expensive AP diamond so they go for smthg else instead, but having the gear upgraded, would solve the problem.

With this, joining Harbor would require Siren's full pieces to unlock cross-server harbor and then pirate for lab BUT still would be possible to join via open world

tbh they should just put a limit on the weapon, i have 1 awakened siren accessory which is my ring the rest are awakened infernal and i have an awakened pirate weapon making me have 408 attack power i'm able to do lab easy with just that. now if they made it pirate only then this game would truly be pay to win because the only fast way to get gold is to swipe that credit card and sell ncoins either that or risk a ban for black marketing stuff.

7 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

tbh they should just put a limit on the weapon, i have 1 awakened siren accessory which is my ring the rest are awakened infernal and i have an awakened pirate weapon making me have 408 attack power i'm able to do lab easy with just that. now if they made it pirate only then this game would truly be pay to win because the only fast way to get gold is to swipe that credit card and sell ncoins either that or risk a ban for black marketing stuff.

I have yet to upgrade any of my chars to Siren, I'm currently lvling all 8 chars to 45 then will pick 1 by 1 to end game gear so atm I have no idea how expensive it is to get to pirate but to upgrade to siren is 100ish soulstone, 19 moonwater stones and 75gold.. or soso... and that alone is already expensive!

But in my opinion, setting an attack power requirement will just kill the community and lots of "new people" will suffer and eventually quit the game

I've seen this movie in a lot of games, trust me, it's bad

Really,no.If you don't like it ,que with your premade party ,that's all.Otherwise let everyone try and play.I have Awakened pirate stage 10 and attack power 382 -so you would skip me for Lab just because i could not have the diamond yet? huh-kind of bad .Yet i did it very fine each time i went in .Why you would want to limit ppls to go in for such ? Go search limitations elsewhere . If i didn't got the diamond yet -and i think they are some others that also didn't and do dungeon anyways -shows that your requirement its simple ''fancy'' stuff.Go search limitations elsewhere -make your own party or go with your clan ,don't go que cross server then ,problem solved!

43 minutes ago, Windy said:

Really,no.If you don't like it ,que with your premade party ,that's all.Otherwise let everyone try and play.I have Awakened pirate stage 10 and attack power 382 -so you would skip me for Lab just because i could not have the diamond yet? huh-kind of bad .Yet i did it very fine each time i went in .Why you would want to limit ppls to go in for such ? Go search limitations elsewhere . If i didn't got the diamond yet -and i think they are some others that also didn't and do dungeon anyways -shows that your requirement its simple ''fancy'' stuff.Go search limitations elsewhere -make your own party or go with your clan ,don't go que cross server then ,problem solved!

grammar for one and two sorry but the enrage timers aren't so kind to let the whole group carry 350s through the dungeon, i've left partys because of 350s and 370s were in it. i'm not gonna waste my time if they cant pull their own weight and so many others think just like i do on this fact hence why the 400+ ap req adds in csd lobby

Just now, DarkSkyBunny said:

grammar for one and two sorry but the enrage timers are so kind to let the whole group carry 350s through the dungeon, i've left partys because of 350s and 370s were in it. i'm not gonna waste my time if they cant pull their own weight.

English its not my native language ,yes-sorry for that .But what you ask here its to limit the players that can and anyways will do this dungeons even if you like it or not ,its cross server ,even the bots are queing for such ,had few in my party few times ,so skip party and try make your own as i said.

7 minutes ago, Windy said:

Anyone that has good ping/pc and know how to use his char properly can manage to survive, those who have high ping and bad fps need to rely on equipment.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but not joining cross server just to avoid that situation isn't an option either. I understand what he's talking about yet, attack power requirement isn't smart but an over all gear rate would be better, still, it's not cheap and takes a while to farm the mats.

3 hours ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

just as the title says please ncsoft for the love of mushin request an attack power requirement when queing for cross server dungeons. i'm so sick and tired of seeing 350's in partys when i que for naryu's labyrinth.

let the flaming begin.... >.>

Sad, how dungeon runs is now based on the weapon/gear and not one's skill. I wonder what good is a 400+ AP player who rushed to BiS, but has no clue on how to play the class.

8 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Sad, how dungeon runs is now based on the weapon/gear and not one's skill. I wonder what good is a 400+ AP player who rushed to BiS, but has no clue on how to play the class.

amusing obviously you've never ran naryu's labyrinth with 1-2 350 ap players in your party =/ it doesn't work out so well because you end up hitting enrage timers if every one isn't pulling their own weight. I.E. AMOUNT OF DAMAGE THEY DEAL.

9 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

amusing obviously you've never ran naryu's labyrinth with 1-2 350 ap players in your party =/ it doesn't work out so well because you end up hitting enrage timers if every one isn't pulling their own weight. I.E. AMOUNT OF DAMAGE THEY DEAL.

Con't walk to the path of elitist gaming, soon you won't even have players to play with. What is next? Everyone is required to have legendary weapons when that comes out?

8 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

if you think that attack power is everything you know nothing about stats, i think you are one of those people that prefer 25 ap over 255 crit damage rofl

lol don't go thinking everything with out actually inspecting the players character. i have 3.4k crit with 408-409 ap. crit matters just ap matters alot in naryu labyrinth.

I wonder if there is a way for NC Soft to put into peoples characters that they can have the certain party or group requirements that they want. For example, people now want to only group with those with 400+ AP. So in there character profile they can tailor it to where they can only interact with, see, or message people that have the stats and requirements they want. It seems to me this will be a good fix because this is really becoming an issue.  People who only want 400+ AP can then interact with and group with the people they want and then everyone else can interact and group with who they want to have fun playing the game.

The chance someone with over 430 attack to be very new player is very low unlike when you have someone with 370....I had that 1 week after release...3 days after I hit 45...Dunno how could you even try with this junk nowdays.

Well This dungeon is boring anyway.Long and boring.And 4 man is the worst waste of time ever...

10 hours ago, AttacKat said:

If enrage timer wasn't a thing then nobody would have a good reason to have an AP limitation other than to just finish the dungeon faster. Let's also not forget if you are say a KFM or BM, if you have 370ap while your primary dps like FM has 410 they would have to also lower their dps because obviously they will draw aggro super fast because you yourself can't hold aggro. A single max ember stack Inferno from FM will 90% of the time draw aggro to them. You can have all the skills in the world but without the attack power you simply will not do significant damage and that's a raw fact.

Archived