Can we have Mysterious Man and Poh spawn faster already?

ImperialRose

2 hours ago, chinmi said:

they spawn after all other bosses is killed 3 or 4 times. that's the mechanic

if you wait for 1 hour, that means the other mini bosses is not killed repeatedly

last time i had 14 boxes in my inventory before the Man spawned, duh. not all of them seem to count.

2 hours ago, CherryCream said:

Hour? LOL

Just move your lazy butt and kill those bosses :3

Exactly this.

10 minutes ago, Arohk said:

last time i had 14 boxes in my inventory before the Man spawned, duh. not all of them seem to count.

I think you need to be killing the main bosses on the way, not ones like Kaari

16 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Only trasher, blood mane and widows count to spawn the Man. Widows count as 1 but they give 2 boxes if you do enough dmg to both of them.

Instead of waiting for the last boss to spawn, you should help in killing the main bosses. Always take priority in killing them and in-between do the normal quests. You'll be done in no-time.

Imagine if everyone would idle at the last boss and wait for it to spawn... 

I hate people who do that.

The slow spawn is good because it requires you to kill the other bosses. Players come into the channel at various times, some are just starting. 99% of players can't solo the bosses required for the quests so forcing you to kill them means it helps them finish quests and helps you get the final boss to spawn. I do agree that it should spawn faster though. Like after 6 instead of 9

Poh24 Poharan Spawns after 10 other Bosses were killed since the last powhara Spawn.

NSH Mystery Man spawns after 14-15 other bosses are killed since the last MM Spawn.

Thats how this works. If no one kills the bosses it takes days for them to spawn. Kill bosses, spawn it quicker.

4 hours ago, ImperialRose said:

I honestly see 0 point in making them spawn on other boss kills. An hour wait and finally spawning. What's the point?

Just get of the lazy train standing around thinking, someone else will kill the bosses for you....i had to solo Slashimi yesterday to get Poh to spawn as all the bosses where up and noone was killing anything, people kept leaving the group but then when i got POH to spawn, everyone was standing there. It is apparantly easier to *cricket* about it then to take part in killing bosses, when it would take 2-3 minutes to kill them if everyone standing at POH would join in on every boss.

All of you do realize sometimes the channel is simply not populated enough for a 4-6m party to clear efficiently right? Even if that's the mechanics, that's a RETARDED MECHANICS.

You kill 3 bosses for daily, final boss spawns, how hard is that? That mechanics is INTENTIONALLY making you waste more time. If ppl need the drops from other bosses they will farm them regardless, so why not speed the *cricket* up the daily chore?

Err last night nsh mm took an hour to spawn but once i tp to mm pit i saw like 20 ppl and thats why it took an hour to spawn :3 

Cos even ppl in my party was camping there lol, they should make it so that if people didn't contribute to the killing of at least 4-5 bosses cannot get loot from poh and mm even if they killed it solo :3 then ur dailies would be done within 30 minutes ^.^

13 hours ago, MinaTakashi said:

Poh24 Poharan Spawns after 10 other Bosses were killed since the last powhara Spawn.

NSH Mystery Man spawns after 14-15 other bosses are killed since the last MM Spawn.

Thats how this works. If no one kills the bosses it takes days for them to spawn. Kill bosses, spawn it quicker.

Stop giving false information.

Both Poharan and Mysterious Man spawn after 9 main bosses have been killed, not 3-4 of each, not 12-15,   9 main bosses (Mak Sobo, Slashimi, Tae Jangum for Poharan and Venomous Thrasher, Blood Mane and Widows for Mysterious Man. Any other bosses are juts "extra", they don't count towards spawning Poh/MM).

17 minutes ago, deadmesa said:

Extra bosses do count.

I've joined into NSH just as MM went down. Killed the 3/4 main bosses twice and two "extra bosses" then MM spawned again. And pretty sure Widows counts as two.

Nah, the extra bosses don't count and the widows both count as one boss.  Once after defeating MM I've fought thrasher 4 times, mane 2 times, widows 3 times, and the devourer once and the MM didn't spawn. He did spawn however after we killed mane.  All the other times I've killed the 3 main bosses 9 times MM spawns.

13 minutes ago, Mogeko said:

you know who needs to spawn faster? effin mak dagul

Man dagul spawns at most two times after mak sobo is killed and the way to make him spawn is by killing the blackram leaders (mini bosses) in all the rooms in that street, also if sobo is up dagul will not respawn, so to kill dagul u have to force him to spawn by killing all the mak family in those barrack rooms

Archived