Ahaha GJ NCsoft, you made me cry from laughter...

Fifi2

Hujikar transform weapon.... is in a chest, within a chest on a RNG mechanic in a  quest boss that respans from 5 to 10 minutes...

Trully magnificent, and the Item is not even Tradable! I wanna shake the hand of the game designer who invented this "quest"

The biggest issue is the grind walls that they have created do to this game being f2p. RNG chest that have weapons that you need for progression, the amount of gold or gold at all that you need to upgrade your gear to progress, all of the different trade in able items that you need to progress, the stones you need to progress that are only gained throw the gold grind/ economy that is completely flewed based on items that are needed for progression gained only by crafting.

You take this all away, create quests/quest chines to be able to gain the items to progress. Have a loot system that actually helps players and grow a community; not one that creates competition and tolling that creates toxic unwanted behavior. Make the repeat quests much more easily understandable to what they are for and what items they give that are not RNG boxes. Create actual objective based open world PvP, battlegrounds, normal 2v2 and 3v3 match types without a tag mechanic. 

Do all of these things and take away walls in favor for a sub, that doesn't need to be the standard $15 per month. Say $5.99 per month with the cash shop items with no currency exchange and no Ncoin. You just buy the items like customs, cosmetic accessories, weapon skins, name changes, appearance changes, different dashing effects for a set dollar amount. These items are account wide and can be equipped to any character. Games are so post to be fun, to socialize and have great experiences through game play with other people. They are not to be jobs, based on doing monotonous tasks and RNG boxes.              

1 hour ago, Fifi2 said:

Because I dont have the time to grind, maybe.

No, time has nothing to do with it.  If you think it's tough getting the  weapon from Huji, I got 3 costumes and 3 accessories while trying to get my FM's profane weapon.  It comes after Huji, so you still have that to look forward to. :P

13 minutes ago, KuroAka said:

Create actual objective based open world PvP, battlegrounds, normal 2v2 and 3v3 match types without a tag mechanic. 

They do have objective-based OWPvP.  The objective is for the faction with greater numbers make it impossible for the outnumbered faction to do their dailies or progress their gear unless they do arena.

30 minutes ago, KuroAka said:

Do all of these things and take away walls in favor for a sub, that doesn't need to be the standard $15 per month. Say $5.99 per month with the cash shop items with no currency exchange and no Ncoin. You just buy the items like customs, cosmetic accessories, weapon skins, name changes, appearance changes, different dashing effects for a set dollar amount. These items are account wide and can be equipped to any character.

Subcription, no thanks. Account wide accessibility to outfits, yes please.

8 hours ago, Fifi2 said:

Hujikar transform weapon.... is in a chest, within a chest on a RNG mechanic in a  quest boss that respans from 5 to 10 minutes...

Trully magnificent, and the Item is not even Tradable! I wanna shake the hand of the game designer who invented this "quest"

I used 72 keys today on this, was a fantastic day. Considering the fact that the game literally has no one playing anymore in the the lower areas (which is sad because this is actually an endgame zone). I was forced to solo majority of them. Not only was it frustrating, it was also extremely boring. I even got pics of the last bit, after my d/c showing the obvious manipulated rng, for items not of your class. 

Also for the morons that say use your brilliant key from the survey, or "Buy a $10 key". First off, if you think Hujikar was worth the brilliant key, I can't wait to see your complaints later when you realize  you wasted the key on something although tedious, a lot easier to obtain than other later important weapon chests. THAT'S WHY THEY GIVE IT TO YOU SO SOON. (dummies) They force you to waste it so soon, so that later in the game when you find out there are chests worst than Hujikar, you would go and buy keys from the store for them now that you know the "convenience" of the keys. Which leads me to the idiots that say buy a key for $10. Anyone with common sense, and understand how badly rng is manipulated in this game, would NEVER waste money on a greedy company like NCsoft; A FTP model is MADE to force you into buying items from the store, their job when "localizing" a game included changing aspects of the game, to force you to use the shop.

39 minutes ago, rocdog said:

They do have objective-based OWPvP.  The objective is for the faction with greater numbers make it impossible for the outnumbered faction to do their dailies or progress their gear unless they do arena.

Guess you don't understand what the word "objective" means. Lol, Zerging is not PvP and if you think it is. You are part of the problem. 

Depending how far you want to go, you might want to save your brilliant key from the survey.

I also didn't know that there's a hidden timer in it, I just thought the boss always spawns upon offering a pig. Try Channel 1 as players usually gather there to kill bosses. I passed by Hujikar this week, I was around lvl 41. So soloing is quite hard.

Keep in mind that you need your first moonwater transformation stone (MTS) for the Hujikar weapon. So even if you get the Hujikar, you can't transform unless you have the expensive MTS, which goes for roughly 5-6g (plus 2.5g for the transformation cost).

1 hour ago, Shauneh said:

I used 72 keys today on this, was a fantastic day. Considering the fact that the game literally has no one playing anymore in the the lower areas (which is sad because this is actually an endgame zone). I was forced to solo majority of them. Not only was it frustrating, it was also extremely boring. I even got pics of the last bit, after my d/c showing the obvious manipulated rng, for items not of your class. 

Also for the morons that say use your brilliant key from the survey, or "Buy a $10 key". First off, if you think Hujikar was worth the brilliant key, I can't wait to see your complaints later when you realize  you wasted the key on something although tedious, a lot easier to obtain than other later important weapon chests. THAT'S WHY THEY GIVE IT TO YOU SO SOON. (dummies) They force you to waste it so soon, so that later in the game when you find out there are chests worst than Hujikar, you would go and buy keys from the store for them now that you know the "convenience" of the keys. Which leads me to the idiots that say buy a key for $10. Anyone with common sense, and understand how badly rng is manipulated in this game, would NEVER waste money on a greedy company like NCsoft; A FTP model is MADE to force you into buying items from the store, their job when "localizing" a game included changing aspects of the game, to force you to use the shop.

You know, you can get your point across without having to resort to calling people morons or dumb. I get that your frustrated but there's no need to create unnecessary hostility towards people who are only trying to give some advice (regardless if it is good or bad). 

10 hours ago, Fifi2 said:

Jump from channel to channel. Look for someone that's also hunting it. Avoid doing it alone.

Ahem. Please keep in mind that you're around lvl 40/41 when going against Hujikar. You are not in the convenient position to get a key per daily like we lvl 45 do.

Also my server is quite dead; I'm super lucky to have met 1-2 players at Hujikar in Ch. 1 only to team up with.

Archived