Hongmoon Friendship Chest already gone after 2 days?

Demiosu

As the title implies I just read this tweet:

491825ce5f99fb12155cc16b79fcc731.png

These chests were implemented on february 17th and are already going out of the store at february 19th. Since the only way to get them is hongmoon points people had to rely on the currency exchange system which is slow af since it takes like 6 hours to sell your 1 gold for minimum price sometimes. (Also I liked how NCsoft changed the minimum rate from 1:67 to 1:51 15 mins after I put up my gold x_x )

My point is that 2 days does not feel like enough time to get enough hongmoon points to buy all the boxes you can to hopefully get the outfit (and for once this outfit actually looks decent unlike the winter box one (which I sadly did get)). On top of that the amount of hongmoon points you can get per day is kind of limited since you can only put up so many currency exchange sales a day, of course increased number if you are premium but still limited. 

Opinions?

as a person that dose not use Shitter .. oh.. god.. I meant twitter .. I feel that an official game like  Blade&Soul to update twitter more then they do the game is just wrong...  you find out on twitter a lot faster if the game will crash or not or if it will be up or not .

Did they sign a contract with twitter to get more people there ? I dont like twitter .. I made an account and it pissed me off to no end... why wont they update us on the OFFICIAL FORUM ?

I didn't even know about the damn chests .

42 minutes ago, LiriC said:

as a person that dose not use Shitter .. oh.. god.. I meant twitter .. I feel that an official game like  Blade&Soul to update twitter more then they do the game is just wrong...  you find out on twitter a lot faster if the game will crash or not or if it will be up or not .

Did they sign a contract with twitter to get more people there ? I dont like twitter .. I made an account and it pissed me off to no end... why wont they update us on the OFFICIAL FORUM ?

I didn't even know about the damn chests .

This, I check Twitter once per 2 weeks or a month at most :x .. But it feels like BnS forces you to check Twitter if you want to know when what is going to happen event wise, store wise, maintenance wise. 

1 minute ago, Jinjii said:

I spent like, 1200 hongmoon coins on those stupid boxes and didn't get the outfit, not going to give them any more than I already have when their rng is so retarded.

If they made the probability of getting the outfit extremely high than everyone you see that is willing to spend Hongmoon coins would have them. That would render the outfit pointless as it would be so common.

Hypothetically, if the outfit has a 1% chance of dropping from the box; buying 100 boxes will not guarantee you getting one. The probability of getting the outfit still remains at 1% per box.

1 hour ago, Demiosu said:

As the title implies I just read this tweet:

491825ce5f99fb12155cc16b79fcc731.png

These chests were implemented on february 17th and are already going out of the store at february 19th. Since the only way to get them is hongmoon points people had to rely on the currency exchange system which is slow af since it takes like 6 hours to sell your 1 gold for minimum price sometimes. (Also I liked how NCsoft changed the minimum rate from 1:67 to 1:51 15 mins after I put up my gold x_x )

My point is that 2 days does not feel like enough time to get enough hongmoon points to buy all the boxes you can to hopefully get the outfit (and for once this outfit actually looks decent unlike the winter box one (which I sadly did get)). On top of that the amount of hongmoon points you can get per day is kind of limited since you can only put up so many currency exchange sales a day, of course increased number if you are premium but still limited. 

Opinions?

Jonathan mentioned during the last live stream that the chests are in the HONGMOON store just to get ppl to use the currency exchange system and see how it will benefit them (or not).

U were supposed to sell ur gold or use any ventures obtained since the 19th of Jan.

i have to admit though that for those 2 days they could add more than 10 slots/day

about the outfit, i will be available for purchase from the store on a later date. also mentioned during the last live stream.

*blames other people for my irresponsibility*

Am I doing it right?

Also, NCSoft doesn't change the minimum exchange rates. It updates itself every 24 hours based on the rates players set. From that reccomended exchange rate you can either go within -25% of +25% of it.

LYvNh9a.png

52 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

Jonathan mentioned during the last live stream that the chests are in the HONGMOON store just to get ppl to use the currency exchange system and see how it will benefit them (or not).

U were supposed to sell ur gold or use any ventures obtained since the 19th of Jan.

i have to admit though that for those 2 days they could add more than 10 slots/day

about the outfit, i will be available for purchase from the store on a later date. also mentioned during the last live stream.

Now you mention live streams which just like Twitter I don't check often. Why does Blade and Soul have a website with a newspage if it doesn't have information about when something leaves the store.. 

8 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

Now you mention live streams which just like Twitter I don't check often. Why does Blade and Soul have a website with a newspage if it doesn't have information about when something leaves the store.. 

Solution: Check Twitter and Twitch? Insane, I know.

You know, every time they do post on the forums, they get eaten alive by "why aren't you doing this?" and "we demand better!" all the time. People in general respond with a lot more anger and angst on these forums than on twitter and nothing constructive can really come from that. Reason being is if they give an answer they know the majority won't like, it'll just be a domino effect leading to more threads and complaints about something where at least people reading on Twitter seem a bit more civil and questions get answered very frequently on there.

I myself hate Twitter as well but I've made the trade-off of getting news and having my questions answered directly sometimes in exchange for dealing with the website, which in reality, isn't that big of a trade-off. 

25 minutes ago, Enamour said:

You know, every time they do post on the forums, they get eaten alive by "why aren't you doing this?" and "we demand better!" all the time. People in general respond with a lot more anger and angst on these forums than on twitter and nothing constructive can really come from that. Reason being is if they give an answer they know the majority won't like, it'll just be a domino effect leading to more threads and complaints about something where at least people reading on Twitter seem a bit more civil and questions get answered very frequently on there.

I myself hate Twitter as well but I've made the trade-off of getting news and having my questions answered directly sometimes in exchange for dealing with the website, which in reality, isn't that big of a trade-off. 

It does bother me that there isnt a thread sticky'd to new items and news, that people can post in, to make information more noticeable, and to cut back on threads repeating the same topic but..

I think youre right, lol. I guess Ill have to get over my twitter disinterest and make an account. Weeding through random insulting or angry posts just to find the useful answers, is like digging though a bowl of mouse turds to find a grain of rice.

12 minutes ago, Kenshin said:

ok u dont like twiter or twitch. what about reading the items description? dont tell me that this is hard as well?

I don't trust their item descriptions in the store (for my own reasons), I mean the item descriptions in their store for example say you can only have 3 martial art pages while they changed it to 4 pages 9 days ago. They should use their website for once, that's my only point. Stop bashing me because you know the point was that they are using alternative social media over their own website.

just letting you all know yesterdays live stream they stated the best friend costume will be back up for sale sometime in the future, the reason this was put up was to "celebrate" so people got the costume "early" till its released for full time purchase (no rng box) :)

1 hour ago, MelonCreamSoda said:

It's basically a reskin of the green one they already have in the shop.

Actually funny thing is, this outfit doesn't clip while only the green one does (some random green cloth keeps going through my character's midsection).

Edit: About the boxes, maybe I was just lucky but I feel like the rates were REALLY nice. Out of 36 boxes I got this morning, I got ~1k out of the 1.4k HCoins I spent getting the box (one sparkling and one normal venture token) as well as the outfit on my FM. So now I have the outfit on both my Blade Master and Force Master.

On 19/2/2016 at 0:01 AM, Enamour said:

Actually funny thing is, this outfit doesn't clip while only the green one does (some random green cloth keeps going through my character's midsection).

Edit: About the boxes, maybe I was just lucky but I feel like the rates were REALLY nice. Out of 36 boxes I got this morning, I got ~1k out of the 1.4k HCoins I spent getting the box (one sparkling and one normal venture token) as well as the outfit on my FM. So now I have the outfit on both my Blade Master and Force Master.

259 boxes -> 0 outfit

Maybe I am just unlucky, but RNG box are not fair...

I thought I had more time to get it until I saw this tweet.

[Insert sad face here]

Archived