Redditors really upset with BnS and voicing themselves about it

Gamerchick

BNS Reddit doesn't represent the entire BNS community. The thread is exactly the same as any other about their opinion on NCSOFTs business model. Keep in mind NCSOFT has done this business model before (AION, LINEAGE) and it has been proven to be successful. Changing it from what they are used to is very unlikely.

No they haven't done this in the other games.  I played Aion when it first launched and for a good 5 years.  That game wasn't anywhere near the crap this game is with all the issues.  It's ok though Ncsoft has lost me.  They won't refund my monthly sub even though I paid in advance of it renewing, they won't refund my Ncoin for the missing Scarlet Shade Outfit, my Founders Pack titles are all gone and all I get is "we apologize..", and many many other issues.  

I am now done.  I just paid for a sub renewal of two of my other games from Blizzard and I am not playing this game anymore nor am I paying anymore money.  Nope I don't need to do a goodbye thread, cause I am just gone.

Yeah but that has no bearing on if they are right or not.

If you cannot enjoy the game without spending money, then it isn't free to play, regardless of how they name their business model, and reputations for bait-and-switch tend to stick to companies even if it's for only one game out of several.

13 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

NCsoft you better wake up, unless you don't care about the longevity of this game..

Sorry, but this whine is getting old.

1. You DO NOT NEED wardrobe to play this game.

2. You DO NOT NEED that new outfit that shows 1/2 of your a$$ to make your char more powerful.

3. You DO NOT NEED to spend $$ to play this game.

11 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

Have you made, like, three "goodbye" threads now?

I don't think anyone is reading what the OP is really saying..lol

Everybody who loves this game, lets go ahead and bash this guy and others who bring up some pretty good points on major issues.  He said he has premium, but he isn't complaining about bag space or wardrobe, this OP is talking about missing outfits, missing titles, not being able to store outfits even though he has premium membership.. and it seems your just ignoring this.  

1 minute ago, SinisterSin said:

Everybody who loves this game, lets go ahead and bash this guy and others who bring up some pretty good points on major issues.  He said he has premium, but he isn't complaining about bag space or wardrobe, this OP is talking about missing outfits, missing titles, not being able to store outfits even though he has premium membership.. and it seems your just ignoring this.  

And all of these issues should be addressed with a trouble ticket to support. Not a chicken little declaration of doom.

23 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

I am now done.  I just paid for a sub renewal of two of my other games from Blizzard and I am not playing this game anymore nor am I paying anymore money.  Nope I don't need to do a goodbye thread, cause I am just gone.

No, but you feel the need to make another thread to 'mask' your announcement of leaving? how very noble of you.

Get off your high horse and if you're leaving, just leave without being all drama queen about it. I don't get what's with these generation needs to always be in the spotlight for something that even remotely close to being matter.

Go, just go. Unless you still have not get the attention you clearly desperately seeking, then feel free to reply, or better yet...make another topic about the negative state of the game.

Just now, SinisterSin said:

I was responding to this part of their later post:

"I am now done.  I just paid for a sub renewal of two of my other games from Blizzard and I am not playing this game anymore nor am I paying anymore money.  Nope I don't need to do a goodbye thread, cause I am just gone."

Because they've been throwing a tantrum since I started reading these boards. There's bringing notice, and there's being a child, and we left the "bringing notice" part a while ago.

We understand there is a level of frustration felt with Support being full of potato. I'm dealing with Support being a potato, too, and have been dealing with Support being a potato for years. We ALL get that. Bringing it up here in a whiny fashion ad nauseam and threatening to leave over and over again accomplishes nothing but makes you look silly.

Just keep voicing out, social media will make or break anything.  BTW the Mail system is STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT, they have known this since DAY ONE, yet it has not been fixed.  Ya they may have added a larger Blacklist aka the spammer 200 list, BUT that was only after so many ppl requested it, NCsoft wasn't gonna make one because it required actual WORK, but the PEOPLE are what keep this game alive not the devs, not the publisher, not even god.  You think it looks good in the spotlight if you got a crummy product and ignored consumers?  Its obvious corners where cut to save on costs for this English port of BnS and now its biting them in the rear.

8 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

I was responding to this part of their later post:

"I am now done.  I just paid for a sub renewal of two of my other games from Blizzard and I am not playing this game anymore nor am I paying anymore money.  Nope I don't need to do a goodbye thread, cause I am just gone."

Because they've been throwing a tantrum since I started reading these boards. There's bringing notice, and there's being a child, and we left the "bringing notice" part a while ago.

We understand there is a level of frustration felt with Support being full of potato. I'm dealing with Support being a potato, too, and have been dealing with Support being a potato for years. We ALL get that. Bringing it up here in a whiny fashion ad nauseam and threatening to leave over and over again accomplishes nothing but makes you look silly.

Totally understand how you feel.. but I don't think the OP made any goodbye threads.. or maybe I missed it, maybe he did.  Anyway I see a lot of people very very frustrated and feeling a bit cheated in some way.  I get tired of these threads too but I just think it is better not to post on their threads (although I am doing it here just to respond to you..lol).  Better to just let these threads fall to the bottom of the pages..right?  

I totally agree that premium is more of a pay-wall for QoL features such as the wardrobe instead of actually receiving benefits. I really hope that they consider re-working the current premium benefits system as I probably won't be paying for more premium at this point once my 3 months expire. 

As for the outfits and wardrobe not being account-wide, I think that's fair since none of the other regions of the game have this feature. As far as I know, they're on the same boat as us. However, the pricing of the costumes is arguably a little bit steep (it won't completely stop me from buying them, though :P).

To be fair, the inventory really is an issue, they should give up trying to milk the customers with the inventory. Just don't fk with the storage man, please, just don't...

You have a PvP Set = 8 Slots

You have 2 new PvE Sets = 16 Slots

Besides all the other shit, like Naryu Coins,  I can't throw them away, can I? no! (What about keys? unsealing charms? there are so MANY items you have to keep...)

They try to make money with the inventory and that's just crap really, I can understand the wardrobe, but just don't mess around with the inventory. Since the patch I have no idea where to store my stuff. Just unlock the entire inventory, you don't need the damn inventory to make $$$ for the game, but the players need it to enjoy what you have to offer...

I had the entire Endless set, but some of them didn't roll crit, but instead of saving them to see if something comes up in the future, I had to salvage them, bcause there is just no fricking room to store everything.

2 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Sorry, but this whine is getting old.

1. You DO NOT NEED wardrobe to play this game.

2. You DO NOT NEED that new outfit that shows 1/2 of your a$$ to make your char more powerful.

3. You DO NOT NEED to spend $$ to play this game.

This is a game. You don't NEED anything.

3 hours ago, HeavensValkyrie said:

BNS Reddit doesn't represent the entire BNS community. The thread is exactly the same as any other about their opinion on NCSOFTs business model. Keep in mind NCSOFT has done this business model before (AION, LINEAGE) and it has been proven to be successful. Changing it from what they are used to is very unlikely.

3 hours ago, AionCheesecake said:

Have you made, like, three "goodbye" threads now?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Aion names

Archived