Start leveling your Summoner!!!

52 minutes ago, QuintessenceHD said:

You are going to be SO disappointed pretty soon ;)

how so? they in my eyes, are already kindah "STRONG"/"OP" anyone is complaining, maybe its most likely noobs, still the class is so easy to play, and yet dishes so much damage out, can heal itself easily , and even has a tankpet :X well...

i think ill easily rek some scrubs until i get to diamond. time to abuse the class.

and now they even get buffed.

tagteam is basically unplayable cause all the noobs ( 2 of random people in my group ) get already rekt by 1 summoner. maybe cause they are bad, still this only works with summoner as enemy else the noobs arent so handicapped.

1 hour ago, PoeticNightmare said:

They are good at low rating only.They are dependant in the CC of the cat.(because they only have 1 escape after all).

1 tab escape.

A stealth move like sin decoy.

Smoke to dodge projectiles.

A cat that CC you so you cant pull off a combo without being canceled/taking damage in the process.

Alos Roots/slows.

I think they got more than enough ways to be viable in higher rating tbh.

10 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

Who cares about rating that's unearned?  Seems like an extraordinarily shallow experience.  What do you do when you get your Diamond rating?  Kick back and tell everyone about it, hoping someone cares?

I'll stick with my FM.

It's earned. This guy thinks that all we do is spam buttons. He'll be disappointed once LBM cc's his pet for 30 seconds, destroyers that literally CC you from 100% to 0 in 5 seconds.

This game isn't about class advantages, it's about know when to dodge/parry/counter/cc. Those are the only things needed to be great at the game, the same goes for summoners. Summoners have an easy time early on in the ranks because people just don't know if they should attack the summoner or the pet and often makes the grave mistake of sticking onto the pet AFTER it's been put in defensive stance, which allows the summoner to just stand there and do massive amounts of damage for free.

If you're losing to a summoner, you're definitely doing something wrong.

As the others already mentioned, summoners are only good at low rankings because people don't know how to properly deal with them. At higher ratings, majority of PvP focused players know exactly what to do and you're going to experience hell. There's a reason why there's almost no summoners at the top KR/CH competitive PvP scene.

6 hours ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

how so? they in my eyes, are already kindah "STRONG"/"OP" anyone is complaining, maybe its most likely noobs, still the class is so easy to play, and yet dishes so much damage out, can heal itself easily , and even has a tankpet :X well...

i think ill easily rek some scrubs until i get to diamond. time to abuse the class.

and now they even get buffed.

tagteam is basically unplayable cause all the noobs ( 2 of random people in my group ) get already rekt by 1 summoner. maybe cause they are bad, still this only works with summoner as enemy else the noobs arent so handicapped.

If your not already high platin with an other class your diamond dream will be shattered, cause you wont even have the minimum knowledge about classes/counterplay to be able to reach diamond.

Our version is still unbalanced though. it is very easy to reach diamond with summoner tbh. Please don't say stuff like Summoners are bad and only low ELO bla bla bla thats because other regions have all legendary skills unlocked while our one isn't. several classes needs them to be able to beat summoner EG blade master.

there is a reason why on high elo it is full of LBM, Sum and Des

Summoners are good against players that don't know how to play. After they reach a rating where people have an idea about what to do, they hit a brick wall until they learn how to play themselves, then everything gets normalized.

There is no summoner at diamond that wins by facerolling.

4 hours ago, Zephyranthes said:

As the others already mentioned, summoners are only good at low rankings because people don't know how to properly deal with them. At higher ratings, majority of PvP focused players know exactly what to do and you're going to experience hell. There's a reason why there's almost no summoners at the top KR/CH competitive PvP scene.

KR is not the same as EU. I tell you what i did. I rerolled summoner. Before hitting 45 i went plat. I hit a wall so i started reading the skills. Now i lol @ people still claiming this class is balanced. This class is maybe balanced in tournaments and top ranking in leaderboards. But what do you think hows the skill based there compared to the rest? its like 0.001% people are playing at that niveau and only for them the class is balanced, for the rest not.

10 hours ago, Twitchybird said:

It's earned. This guy thinks that all we do is spam buttons. He'll be disappointed once LBM cc's his pet for 30 seconds, destroyers that literally CC you from 100% to 0 in 5 seconds.

This game isn't about class advantages, it's about know when to dodge/parry/counter/cc. Those are the only things needed to be great at the game, the same goes for summoners. Summoners have an easy time early on in the ranks because people just don't know if they should attack the summoner or the pet and often makes the grave mistake of sticking onto the pet AFTER it's been put in defensive stance, which allows the summoner to just stand there and do massive amounts of damage for free.

I'm just assaulting the OP's perception, really.  Everything I've seen about summoners makes me think they are more forgiving than other classes, but I don't think they're OP at all.  I just don't understand how someone would really want to take the easy street to a high rating, and then what, brag about their high rating that they themselves don't even think they earned, since they used the "OP" class?

Makes no sense to me.

13 hours ago, Zephyranthes said:

Except for when... The Summoner actually knows how to play. It might be easy to start winning with a summoner but it takes just as much time/effort to master. And when mastered they are still good contenders. Don't get me wrong, I recognize that in the current KR patch, they are not the strongest though. But don't presume just because someone is a summoner it's an automatic win.

10 hours ago, Brainy said:

Summoners are good against players that don't know how to play. After they reach a rating where people have an idea about what to do, they hit a brick wall until they learn how to play themselves, then everything gets normalized.

There is no summoner at diamond that wins by facerolling.

Ok guys stop arguing right now. This guy said it all. End of discussion

6 hours ago, Cogbyrn said:

I'm just assaulting the OP's perception, really.  Everything I've seen about summoners makes me think they are more forgiving than other classes, but I don't think they're OP at all.  I just don't understand how someone would really want to take the easy street to a high rating, and then what, brag about their high rating that they themselves don't even think they earned, since they used the "OP" class?

Makes no sense to me.

See, now that i can get behind!

18 hours ago, Emil Lindis said:

1 tab escape.

A stealth move like sin decoy.

Smoke to dodge projectiles.

A cat that CC you so you cant pull off a combo without being canceled/taking damage in the process.

Alos Roots/slows.

I think they got more than enough ways to be viable in higher rating tbh.

Stealth is predictable.

smoke only last for 2 secs.

the Cat stuff is true. they do lots of cc to save the summoner.

Roots and slows you can get off easily.

there are people that play summoners at higher rating. but playing others classes are more rewarding.

17 hours ago, Waynedetta said:

KR is not the same as EU. I tell you what i did. I rerolled summoner. Before hitting 45 i went plat. I hit a wall so i started reading the skills. Now i lol @ people still claiming this class is balanced. This class is maybe balanced in tournaments and top ranking in leaderboards. But what do you think hows the skill based there compared to the rest? its like 0.001% people are playing at that niveau and only for them the class is balanced, for the rest not.

Umm, did you just say that EU and US are not as skilled as KR?

Regardless, that 0.0001% highly skilled players can select any class among all the classes. Why aren't they choosing summoner then?

5 hours ago, Zephyranthes said:

Umm, did you just say that EU and US are not as skilled as KR?

Regardless, that 0.0001% highly skilled players can select any class among all the classes. Why aren't they choosing summoner then?

No,

and

because that topplayers can unlock the higher potential of otherclasses.

Archived