I will be quitting if we don't get extra premium for downtime

Fadedine

4 minutes ago, Zeiken said:

5 and a half hours.

OMFG THEY'RE FIXING THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT A COUPLE HOURS

Oh I'm sorry that's more than a couple. Excuse me....for not exactly caring that they're still FIXING THE GAME I WANT TO PLAY.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what's wrong with gamers these days. you spend cash on the game it gets taken down in primetime for 5h30 and god forbid you complain or out come the bashers. 

You want to know why unfinished games get published these days and half the game is hidden behind dlc it's this. People payed good money they should be able to use the services they purchased. µAnd before you link the TOS again. Please point me to where it is stated I have to agree to this during Prime Time gaming. And If you think this is ok, that's ok, but do not complain afterwards who publishers keep ripping off gamers and producing DLC. Vote with your money people. /rant

I was expecting some problems, but this is too much even for me.

You have maintenance during the day, im working at the evening and sleeping at the night. Ty NC that i could play at least 2h before maintenance! So insane prices for donate and you cant even scheldue maintenance right.

I think it's annoying and immature to claim that you will quit because of maintenance. However I can understand ppl getting tired of the constant server crashes, maintenance has been happening way too much for a game that's been out for so long in asian countries. I can understand having issues at launch practically every MMO does. But we are past launch now and for every maintenance Ncsoft does nothing changes and the servers doesn't get more stable, the fps drop doesn't stop the gold sellers continue to spam. The restrictions on block list for only 50 ppl is still there. Crafting is still pretty much shit you pay to craft you pay to gather you pay to receive the gathered mats/crafted items. Lvling up an alt or so is a nightmare atm, there are so many ppl and the mobs respawn timer is way too slow. Try doing world pvp or 24 man Poh without getting your fps dropped down to around 20 with the best computer you can afford. The game has been out for years and yet we haven't heard a word about any potential fixes for these things? I'm not trying to be one of those whiners, but come on Ncsoft at least show us some results from these necessary maintenance you keep pulling on us. The last 4 hour maintenance was suppose to combat gold spammers it didn't, fat lot of good those 4 hours did huh? What we got was a new hairstyle and a few costumes in the Hongmoon store. So you encourage us to pay but you don't fix the most important issues that are preventing this game from really shining. On the other hand I love the game have a ton of fun playing it. I would just like for you guys at Ncsoft to actually polish the game so it works and doesn't destabilize all the time, being able to play end game without fps drops. I mean it's not really normal for ones fps to fluctuate between 120 fps and 15 fps, kinda hard to keep track of bosses movements and attacks when everything is delayed.

3 hours ago, Fadedine said:

This is ridiculous. The servers are constantly crashing or being taken down for maintenance. I haven't been able to play at least half the nights I've tried so far.

Two maintenance in one week? 5.5 hours tonight to add some EU servers and a spam filter? You gotta be kidding me. Why did I pay for a founders pack and premium access to not be able to play the game. This is the last time I give NCsoft money.  

/rant over

Be glad you aren't on BnS CN:

维护时间:2016年1月19日8:00-14:00 (ALL)

维护时间:2016年1月7日8:00-14:00 (ALL)

维护时间:2015年12月30日8:00-14:00 (ALL)

维护时间:2015年12月17日8:00-14:00 (ALL)

维护时间:2015年11月3日6:00-14:00 (ALL)

See the pattern?? Our is only 5.5hr this time, and hopefully 4 hrs during normal maint.

you know fadedine right now your looking more and more entitled i honestly do not care about the servers going down it shows they are working to make the game more enjoyable but if you want to be entitled and sit at your computer "saying they owe me membership because im loosing out on 5 hours of membership and blah blah"please do us all a favor get off the forums do not play the game and go back to wow or go play archeage we do not need your shtako here 

Archived