I will be quitting if we don't get extra premium for downtime

Fadedine

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LikhMiTeaus said:

So...because the asians have had the game in asia for yeas on their own technology.....porting the game here on our own technology should make the game flawless because nothing EVER goes wrong with technology.

Grow the *cricket* up and learn some shit.

Didn't realize they used different computers and computer parts over there, what do asians use for graphics cards?

4 minutes ago, alpha9 said:

As NCSoft making maintenance upon US time and ignoring the rest of the world I dont think I will buy anymore premium 

Dude not everyone in na is on a regular schedule either, this is one of the few times i can play and im not the happiest camper either and im in NA. So why don't you toughen up, and realize that they are trying to make it as quick as possible. and the reason it's so long is so that they can make it comprehensive, and hopefully avoid the downtime in the future. Now please for the love of Mushin, hush up, and wait. You aren't special just like I'm not, and sure the servers being up might be nice. But most premium members, not only in na, but everywhere, don't care nearly as much as you. If you don't want to pay for premium you don't have to.

If you don't want to play you don't have to.

But stop belly-aching.

-- Within days of its official launch in North America and Europe, NCSOFT West's highly anticipated MMORPG, Blade & Soul, has reached a milestone of more than one million people playing the game.

"At NCSOFT, we are committed to providing our players an extraordinary experience across all of our games," said Dr. Songyee Yoon, CEO of NCSOFT West. "It is thrilling that so many people are excited about the arrival of Blade & Soul in the West, and we will continue to work tirelessly to make sure our amazing players have a great time in this epic game."

You won't be missed... kbye

1 hour ago, Grievuuz said:

This.

NCsoft doesn't owe you anything. If anything, I'm grateful that they're so quick to implement bug fixes, my only gripe is that they really should try doing them during nighttime in the EU, not in the middle of the day.

Except that night time in the EU is not their normal work hours here in the US where they work.  Its a NA game and they work on NA times so.......welcome to NA MMO's.

2 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

Didn't realize they used different computers and computer parts over there, what do asians use for graphics cards?

I'll let you look that up....maybe you'll learn summin. This is like trying to simply port a game from ps4...to PC and expecting it to be perfect. _list many new games here-

You can't simply port from korea to here and expect it to be perfect within two weeks. Shit takes time. You're like a youtube comment. 

OMG YOU SUCK AT THIS 

-plays better-

THIS IS BORING NOW

Make up you *cricket* mind. They're fixing the game constantly and get bitched at for it.

OP is not completely off with this.

I got master founder pack, 3 months of premium membership right? I played daily from the headstart up to this date. Was it a total of 14 days? Pretty much. Well, out of this 14 days it had 9 scheduled maintenance and 1-3 unannounced server crashes (like yesterday) . That makes it close to daily downtimes... 

You start wondering, what are those close beta stages for anyway? All those stress tests?

I can understand when queue is the problem and i cant play but this is not... Heck, even a beat up company like Trion compensated me for both archeage and trove downtimes .

Its not that they have to but they should, its a way of showing they care and they are sorry for the bad start. 

Nonetheless, i will play the game either way.

I pay for premium to and i dont care lol

When your asleep do you want a refund for that to?

I mean i doubt your even playing the game 15 hrs a day like me so why dont you just ask for only the time your on to count for premium while your at it.

No offense but the cost for premium is so little i dont know why you would care about a few pennys.

Not that im rich >.> im so poor i can barely eat rofl but even i dont care if i dont get anything from premium.

Less players the better. 2 weeks it been out and people complaining about it. xD

I paid for premium and do not give a *cricket* about losing hrs if they're improving the servers or cleaning those bots out.

I'll pay for it again because I can.

Just now, dispatcher505 said:

Except that night time in the EU is not their normal work hours here in the US where they work.  Its a NA game and they work on NA times so.......welcome to NA MMO's.

I  get your point, but having separate maintenance times isn't unheard of for different time zones/regions. But I do understand your point as you were countering one maintenance preference over another.

Hooowwweevverrr, Blade and Soul is technically a Korean game lol. And the English localization version came out for both North America and Europe at the same time, so neither takes preference. Sooooooooooo...

1 minute ago, LuckyAbrams said:

I  get your point, but having separate maintenance times isn't unheard of for different time zones/regions. But I do understand your point as you were countering one maintenance preference over another.

Hooowwweevverrr, Blade and Soul is technically a Korean game lol. And the English localization version came out for both North America and Europe at the same time, so neither takes preference. Sooooooooooo...

Except for the fact that I already stated.  The NA version is being managed in NA, so they are going to do their work during their normal business hours.  The game originating in Korea has no bearing whatsoever.  If all versions were managed from Korea do you think the Koreans are going to perform their work during hours that are convenient for NA or EU?  Nope.

9 minutes ago, Ryvaku said:

Less players the better. 2 weeks it been out and people complaining about it. xD

I paid for premium and do not give a *cricket* about losing hrs if they're improving the servers or cleaning those bots out.

but...it's an MMO D: It's only going to be here for another month I must play it before they cancel the game for no reason at random because thing iunno D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Ryvaku said:

Less players the better? Are you even reading what you're typing lol this is an MMO less players = horrible. Less players = less people buying things = less revenue for NCsoft = less of a staff = less updates. Wowwwie

1 hour ago, Nickilli said:

SERVICE AND AVAILABILITY

1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NCSOFT MAY IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION PROVIDE SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES OR PATCHES RELATED TO ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
  2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SERVICE MAY BE INTERRUPTED FOR REASONS WITHIN OR BEYOND THE CONTROL OF NCSOFT, THAT NCSOFT CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE GAME OR ANY ACCOUNT WHENEVER YOU WISH TO DO SO, THAT NCSOFT WILL INTERRUPT THE SERVICE ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR PURPOSES OF MAINTENANCE OR UPDATES AND MAY DO SO WITHOUT PROVIDING YOU WITH NOTICE BEFORE SUCH INTERRUPTION, AND THAT NCSOFT MAY PROVIDE SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES OR PATCHES RELATED TO THE GAME THAT YOU MUST ACCEPT AND/OR INSTALL BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THE GAME.

There's a legal grey area there, it actually isn't covering there ass. Since it doesn't state they will not compensate or have to compensate the people. So you could probably take it to court and win, since it doesn't cover them fully. That or just make there life hell, either way it's there.

I find it amusing they *cricket*ed up the tos this bad. It's almost as bad as the text on most of the gems in the game. Don't get me wrong i love blade and soul but these devs are messing up hard right now, and if they don't fix there crap this game is dead. That is why i am being critical and saying there bad it's the truth and i want them to get better.

Just now, idisdain said:

There's a legal grey area there, it actually isn't covering there ass. Since it doesn't state they will not compensate or have to compensate the people. So you could probably take it to court and win, since it doesn't cover them fully. That or just make there life hell, either way it's there.

I find it amusing they *cricket*ed up the tos this bad. It's almost as bad as the text on most of the gems in the game. Don't get me wrong i love blade and soul but these devs are messing up hard right now, and if they don't fix there crap this game is dead. That is why i am being critical and saying there bad it's the truth and i want them to get better.

By not guaranteeing that you can pl;ay the game when you want to, they can legally never let you play for no reason and there is nothing you can do. Period.

1 minute ago, Fadedine said:

Less players the better? Are you even reading what you're typing lol this is an MMO less players = horrible. Less players = less people buying things = less revenue for NCsoft = less of a staff = less updates. Wowwwie

The less whiners is better. I know you're currently riding your white horse and want to have a pointless discussion of something that won't happen anytime soon on a fresh mmo that just came to NA. If you're bored go play something. Don't reply to me as if I'm interesting in reading something boring like what you just said.

1 minute ago, Yxion said:

By not guaranteeing that you can pl;ay the game when you want to, they can legally never let you play for no reason and there is nothing you can do. Period.

It says we know they can do that. It says they can do that, however they aren't void of the consequences. Look at freedom of speech for an example, being able to and being void of the consequences of those actions are two different thing's. And this little gap believe it or not would actually make a case in court.

3 minutes ago, idisdain said:

It is only grey to those with no comprehension skills. it clearly states that they can not and will not guarantee you will have access when ever YOU want it.

Only if they guaranteed access would they be liable in any way for any form of compensation.

3 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

It is only grey to those with no comprehension skills. it clearly states that they can not and will not guarantee you will have access when ever YOU want it.

Only if they guaranteed access would they be liable in any way for any form of compensation.

Your looking at it too narrow, you're the one with bad comprehension skills, cause it could fly in court. There's been worst things beat in court. It's to vague as a tos, and it leaves room to fight.

3 minutes ago, Fadedine said:

I'm currently playing SWTOR. Great to be playing a game thats rarely ever down and has a great storyline 

Whoa, you mean a game that's been out for over 3 years is running smoothly while also having a fairly interesting story line due to it being the main selling point of the game? I am shocked. Thank you oh wise one.

2 minutes ago, idisdain said:

It says we know they can do that. It says they can do that, however they aren't void of the consequences. Look at freedom of speech for an example, being able to and being void of the consequences of those actions are two different thing's. And this little gap believe it or not would actually make a case in court.

Umm what..

They do not guarantee access therefore if no access is available they are not liable because they did not provide a guarantee of access and you accepted those terms.

Freedom of speech only affects governments inability to limit your freedom of speech in a private place your speech can be regulated by the owner of the place. The 2 have nothing in common. 

Archived