Destroying Entire Class

Gekaikotan

Hello Dear Ncsoft

I want to understand if you can't make a correct decision on how to make a correct rework just ask the community cause unfortunately with this update you killed an entire class and i don't know what are you thinking with this
this is not jsut changing the soul badge effects you didn't actually add any more info about this update
if you don't know how to change or rework the class either leave it or buff it or delete it

• Like 1

yes i am talking about FM
like there is not even 1 skill resettable and by all means can the developer make a guide on how to play force master after this rework?
Absolutely he will never be able to understand 1 skill
like i said and always said
you guys have absolutely no idea what are you even doing

I have never seen such a great game being downgraded down to hell like this
Like this you will never be able to see the sun

• Like 1

Well we all know about ICE bug and wanted that to be fixed but if you fix it and keep everything it would be great but destroying it even more you don't know what are you doing and i am not sad that the bug got fixed i am happy they fixed something but they destroyed everything to fix a bug? are you for real?

• Like 1

1 Badge that was unintended (further more it had a positive effect on the WL's performance)

1 Entire class that was intended, clearly not the same thing (it also has a negative effect)

And that about friends and dps..

At the end of the day FM dps sucks and you're holding back your team when trying to push the limit.

Not just 1 spec, the entire class, got it?

• Like 1

Just now, luzt said:

1 Badge that was unintended (further more it had a positive effect on the WL's performance)

1 Entire class that was intended, clearly not the same thing (it also has a negative effect)

And that about friends and dps..

At the end of the day FM dps sucks and you're holding back your team when trying to push the limit.

Not just 1 spec, the entire class, got it?

That is sad.

@Green StormSorry for this notification 
I am a main FM player and i have a lot of FM friends so i noticed there is something wrong with FM completely and i want to know the idea of the developer because it is unplayable and have no sense what kind of rotation you need
The character has to be standing still and not moving to do damage and even the damage is very low
I lost about 50% dps so like with end game gear i am useless and the character doesn't have any party buff or even party protection only in ice and ice is weak
Please let the developer rethink his idea because you are killing another character and this is not balance this is total destruction

And don't tell me that you have to wait from Korea a response about this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gekaikotan said:

@Green StormSorry for this notification 
I am a main FM player and i have a lot of FM friends so i noticed there is something wrong with FM completely and i want to know the idea of the developer because it is unplayable and have no sense what kind of rotation you need
The character has to be standing still and not moving to do damage and even the damage is very low
I lost about 50% dps so like with end game gear i am useless and the character doesn't have any party buff or even party protection only in ice and ice is weak
Please let the developer rethink his idea because you are killing another character and this is not balance this is total destruction

And don't tell me that you have to wait from Korea a response about this

They do have to wait for a response, though. Green Storm is not responsible for any development of the game, they are effectively a community manager in a sense, relaying our concerns and feedback accordingly, and sometimes telling us the response if the situation warrants it. NCWest also doesn't do any significant changes to the patches received so it's not like Green Storm can head on down to the servers, push a button and things are fixed. It sucks but we will have to be patient.

Its not only the DPS. the whole Simplemode and the Combat doesnt make any sence anymore. Specialy on Fire Spec.

It feels like 90% of time you autoattacking with 0 DPS. then you get your Meteor shower, get big dps for like 5 sec and then u get 0 dps for the next 30 second again... Feels super weird and clunky. It feels like you lagging all the time in simple mode....

Dragonchar feels smoother then Fire Beam yes, but that still doesnt solve the issue that it feels clunky and the DPS is not existance.

The Burst is good for like the first 10 Seconds, if the enemy is still alife then. You have a problem. You basically need to run in circle and wait for cooldown now....

The only thing i like about the new FM is that the knockdown is easier to handle (was F Z Z before) is (2 Z Z) now.  Everything else feels weird.

In terms of Damage i would say its

Fire > Ice ~ Lightning , while Fire is still weaker then every other class. got outdmg by a hm14 Musician with pre Soulboost gear.

In terms of enjoyment/smothness I would say its:

Ice > Lightning > Fire

Ice feels smooth and nice specialy with an Alternative Skill Illusion, but the DMG still silly.

DUMMY:

2800 ATK  ~ 100mill burst for like 5 sec in fire and then it drops below 20 million, if fight has any mechanic or you get cced you will even drop below 10mill.

Edited by WaifuJanna
  • Like 1

Oi greenyboy, i play FM since i start this game in 2016, and like many above me, FM got destroyed.

I really don't care much about the dps on how much i care about the damn rotation, the game play.

I am asking you to send a message to KR boy who decided to change FM, to make a video of him it self how to play FM on fire.

MAKE A VIDEO WITH A FULL ROTATION AND POST IT HERE.

ALSO I DEMAND A FREE CHANGE-CLASS VOUCHER TO CHANGE THIS TRASH CLASS FM.

I'm not paying my self a class voucher for the reason that KR probably purposely knee down popular classes so people go new class

for money reason or because there are way to many classes in this game.

Send me a private message so i can give you the character name. 

And im serious right now, otherwise i ######## delete this game and quit for the 21th time. 

THANK YOU.

• Like 2

my main character is an fm and I've been playing it for years and I see that a class is being destroyed more and more and let's not even talk if it's a matter of race where for example the gonF were the only female characters that did not receive the new class. For all this and see that they only tend to destroy that class and leave that race aside, I think it would be a good time to compensate for all this mistreatment of long-time players and give each fm player 1 (at least) class change . I think it would be the most honest thing they could do instead of giving empty excuses and accepting that they are behaving shamelessly because the players not only invest time, there are some who invested money and others who continue to invest money and if not it is a question of money for you, leave everything for free, but if you are going to have the nerve to take our money and treat us like this, someday give something back to the gaming community

• Like 1

Or just fix it
like there is a way to solve things and ways to modify skills correctly
i am not sure why the Devs didn't even test it or even on the live stream

like there is tons of ways to make this rework good
i don't know why when we ask about something takes years to be corrected

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Santa Anna said:

Oi greenyboy, i play FM since i start this game in 2016, and like many above me, FM got destroyed.

I really don't care much about the dps on how much i care about the damn rotation, the game play.

I am asking you to send a message to KR boy who decided to change FM, to make a video of him it self how to play FM on fire.

MAKE A VIDEO WITH A FULL ROTATION AND POST IT HERE.

ALSO I DEMAND A FREE CHANGE-CLASS VOUCHER TO CHANGE THIS TRASH CLASS FM.

I'm not paying my self a class voucher for the reason that KR probably purposely knee down popular classes so people go new class

for money reason or because there are way to many classes in this game.

Send me a private message so i can give you the character name. 

And im serious right now, otherwise i ######## delete this game and quit for the 21th time. 

THANK YOU.

How entitled are you? This will be fixed probably next week for sure.

I don't know what you all on about, when 3rd spec came every high geared fm was against it, I enjoy lightning fm since the day it came out

still haven't experienced the "massive" dmg loss everyone is talking about

so if you are so obsessed with dmg - change spec - problem solved

6 hours ago, lillvargen said:

I don't know what you all on about, when 3rd spec came every high geared fm was against it, I enjoy lightning fm since the day it came out

still haven't experienced the "massive" dmg loss everyone is talking about

so if you are so obsessed with dmg - change spec - problem solved

Well i never saw someone complaining about it since release
but like giving out this attitude is like asking them to keep more problems not getting resolved
you always need more people to complain about something so they can make a move

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ßIÖHÄZÄRD said:

Im playing only with one character (don’t have time for more) and its FM. You guys just DESTROYED the entire class.

FM is unplayable. Even Summoner is better now.  Fix this ASAP or give us free class change. 

So FM is entitled to be better than Summoner?
646669685760458773.webp?size=96&quality=

I don't know about Fire and Ice (i didn't play that two specs from the moment when 3rd spec was released) but lightning wasn't changed at all. I mean skills and rotation. Yes I noticed that some skills have little different damage than before (for example Zap [2] hitting harder than before what is nice) but burst and sustain is almost same.

Before patch: burst around 70mil., sustain around 40mil.
After patch: burst around 80mil., sustain around 35mil.

Tested on dummy before and after patch with same gear.

So for lightning is not that bad it seems, but if Fire and Ice have more significant changes then I understand that frustration.