Soulboost Meter broken

MishaJ

If you have not been getting points for Soul Boost Objective Completion, PLEASE READ THIS:

if you completed the Aerodrome stage 1 - 10 objectives before the hall of trials patch, YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL Objectives for Chaos Supply Chain. THIS REQUIRES 2 CLEARS OF STAGE 1 TO 5 of Chaos Supply Chain even if it has marked completion for 1 clear of stage 1 to 5.

once you have done this, then you will start getting points for completing Objectives on stage 2, 3 and 4 for soul boost.

Edited by Sppiyre
  • Like 1

so all i need to do on my alts, that where a bit behind on Soul Boost, is to do 2 clears of Chaos Supply Chain STAGE 5 ? The same CSC 5 that people call 3.5K AP for ? NICE 

Edited by Ooze2400
typo
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

A quick update: we're continuing work on the Soul Boost issue. We're looking at various options and are trying to bring a satisfactory resolution to this problem as soon as humanly possible. I will share more when I have the information.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

A quick update: we're continuing work on the Soul Boost issue. We're looking at various options and are trying to bring a satisfactory resolution to this problem as soon as humanly possible. I will share more when I have the information.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

It's frustrating but we always appreciate the communication!

• Like 1

First time it happening to me was for CSC, I went one go from stage 1 to 5, no points and no prove because I didn't know it was a bug...

Then I tried with another character 1 time 2 stages and it didn't count, and this time I took a screenshot...

Thinking the issue will be fixed next day...

I gave it a try again for some challenges and no points were collected, even if I was told that stage 3 was fixed (it wasn't for me so more points lost)... I just stopped doing anything and went to run old dungs for fun...

I really really hope we can get our points back because we need them (I need them for my main xD the life of a returned player sigh~) 

• Like 3

On 5/24/2022 at 9:27 AM, Sppiyre said:

If you have not been getting points for Soul Boost Objective Completion, PLEASE READ THIS:

if you completed the Aerodrome stage 1 - 10 objectives before the hall of trials patch, YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL Objectives for Chaos Supply Chain. THIS REQUIRES 2 CLEARS OF STAGE 1 TO 5 of Chaos Supply Chain even if it has marked completion for 1 clear of stage 1 to 5.

once you have done this, then you will start getting points for completing Objectives on stage 2, 3 and 4 for soul boost.

If that worked for you, great. It didn't work for me.

Also, I'm not getting points from SB page 1! So CSC is not causing my soul boost bug. The problem is something else.

Edited by Zephya
  • Like 1

@Green Storm and about the 7 dayle quests, most part of the days we cant complet it , couse almost no one is doing pvp , so like tag match is almost impossible do, 1v1 sometimes i find but really rare, you guys should put more DGs on dayle quest insted pvp ones.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BMASTER said:

@Green Storm and about the 7 dayle quests, most part of the days we cant complet it , couse almost no one is doing pvp , so like tag match is almost impossible do, 1v1 sometimes i find but really rare, you guys should put more DGs on dayle quest insted pvp ones.

Yes, it should be back to how it was just 2 weeks ago. You could finish the 7 dailys by doing PVE.

PVP and Solo dungs weren't needed...

Now thought, it's just impossible to finish 7 dailys, I am always stuck with 6... How frustrating >< 

• Like 2

I do got points for doing 1 stage 2 at CSC. But I never gotten the points for stage 1 and no points for all the dailies/weeklies I did before today. When can i expect them Greenthingy

• Like 1

Anyway, hi @Green Storm, what do you think about 7 daily quest in soulboost? Now we can't do it due to lack of DG, pvp/tagmatch - is - dead, so i wonder if dev can push the quest "Master Undone" in Solak to list of daily challenge quest (like the battle pass event). And will the soulboost be extended due to all the bugs after patch?

• Like 2

• NCSOFT

As I said in my previous message, we're continuing to work on this issue. We're aware that the amount of time lost makes it hard for players to reach their Soul Boost goals.

I cannot share more information at the moment as the work continues. I do not want to give incorrect or partial information, as I believe it could set the wrong expectations for the community.

I understand that it is an important topic for all of you and that you want to hear about it as soon as possible. I've been preparing messaging on this topic for a while (and changing it as our teams discover things while they explore the options in front of them). I will share an update when I'm able to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I was hoping for a fix, but looks like they still didnt fix it. I lost a total of 1200 points and still dont have them back. Did stage 1 and 4 quests (they had the lowest points in case the points dont count) to see if new quest points will count, but none did. I am too afraid to continue, bcz no one knows when they decide to have an emergency maintance again for a fix.
In my opinion, its better to wait on completing any quests for those who still have that bug, bcz if they fix it...you will be able to get some points at least instead of nothing if the points will get lost at the end. I have all my quests 1 number away from completing and think i will stick with that until they fix it. Have no other ways to go with, since you literally have to fight for your points you lost with screenshots or wait until they fix the bug and risk some of your quests in result of not completing them fully.

NOTE Its just my opinion so if you decide to wait with completing the quests, do it at your own risk please. Im here to share my story and thoughts to help other players or get help myself  😄

• Like 1

it's weird, some challenges does count, like 50- 100 points but the ones with 900 pts doesn't. OMG it's like a trick, I just lost 900 points... 

I really have to stop doing anything... 

Edited by Tifa ne
forgot a line
  • Like 1

Maybe we could have a compensation for all the points we lost...

I couldn't finish the 2-3 last levels in SB for my FM and Astro because of that (lost the points that would have opened the levels).

We could get the items in the levels we opened (Bugged), that would be nice... 

As for my Gunner, nothing is working, all the dungs I tried were bugged, no points no rewards gained so I stopped playing it O_O 

Also, the event is ending next week so... 

Edited by Tifa ne
  • Like 2

• NCSOFT

Hi! Here's a quick update about Soul Boost (cross-posted from this thread). Since the issues surrounding Soul Boost require additional time to resolve, we will be implementing the following changes starting tomorrow:

• Soul Boost season 1 will be extended.
    • Instead of concluding on June 8, Season 1 will now end on July 6.
    • The redemption period will also be extended from July 6 to August 10.
  • Soul Boost season 2 will start on July 6 and should not interfere with season 1.
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hi! Here's a quick update about Soul Boost (cross-posted from this thread). Since the issues surrounding Soul Boost require additional time to resolve, we will be implementing the following changes starting tomorrow:

• Soul Boost season 1 will be extended.
    • Instead of concluding on June 8, Season 1 will now end on July 6.
    • The redemption period will also be extended from July 6 to August 10.
  • Soul Boost season 2 will start on July 6 and should not interfere with season 1.

Thank you so much for the update, we are really glad that the soul boost is extended. I dont know if its possible for you to answer this question @Green Storm, but what will happen to the lost points that players have lost? will we get compensation for that? or will the points be lost and we will need to complete other quests that might not be enough to complete till the max lvl? I didnt receive the points i have lost yet.

• NCSOFT
8 minutes ago, lIXxBulleT ProoFxXIl said:

Thank you so much for the update, we are really glad that the soul boost is extended. I dont know if its possible for you to answer this question @Green Storm, but what will happen to the lost points that players have lost? will we get compensation for that? or will the points be lost and we will need to complete other quests that might not be enough to complete till the max lvl? I didnt receive the points i have lost yet.

I do not have an answer about this. The reason we're extending Soul Boost season 1 is that we can find a more satisfying resolution to it, but I do not have the details yet. Our teams have been working on this for a while and continue their work. When they've confirmed our next steps, I'll communicate them. Thanks a lot for your patience on this topic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello, there's just an issue with the new scaling, you can do soolboost, there're just some stages that dont give points. For sample, Poharan stage 1/2/3 dont give anything, but stage 4 and 5 are ok. Since i've done Pohraran 4/5, i receive other points from following pages (only the 15/15 and 21/21 - the 10/10 and less just didnt give me point, depending on your old progress in soolboost before the new scaling i assume).

If it can help