Soulboost Meter broken

MishaJ

1 minute ago, Green Storm said:

We intended to have a fix for the dungeon part of Soul Boost, but one part was not correct, so we're trying to fix this now!

Greenstorm I just ran weeklies on my alt and I got no points at all cause the soulboost meter it broken. I have all 4 tabs unlocked on my alt and kit was her 3/3 for all weekly challenge dungeons. Is there any plan to fix this? because this is gonna harm a lot of people doing soulboost.

unknown.png

Says completed but I got no points added to my meter. I am really upset because I need those points to further my alts soulboost.

• Like 5

Anyone elses soulboost meter broken? I discovered this after I ran a full weekly challenge, what would have been my 3/3 for all weekly challenge dungeons on my alt today and didn't get the points for it. 

unknown.png

Completed but got no points. Please if you're having the same issue please post here and let Greenstorm know I'm not alone and that you're having this too so they can giddy up and fix it. This if not fixed asap will harm a lot of people still doing soulboost in the last few weeks on alts or new players starting.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MishaJ said:

Greenstorm I just ran weeklies on my alt and I got no points at all cause the soulboost meter it broken. I have all 4 tabs unlocked on my alt and kit was her 3/3 for all weekly challenge dungeons. Is there any plan to fix this? because this is gonna harm a lot of people doing soulboost.

unknown.png

Says completed but I got no points added to my meter. I am really upset because I need those points to further my alts soulboost.

Same here, I ran Spectral, it was the last time for my warden and it had glowed but meter still stucked on the 400 of 500 points as it was before doing it, should have count the 900 points. I wonder when will be the time Devs team can do 1 job decently

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Iririp said:

Same here, I ran Spectral, it was the last time for my warden and it had glowed but meter still stucked on the 400 of 500 points as it was before doing it, should have count the 900 points. I wonder when will be the time Devs team can do 1 job decently

3 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Same issue with demonsbane csc, completed the stages, no points were added.

all i can say to both of you is take pictures with the date in the corner of your computer screen as proof to show support incase you have to fight for your points. that's what i did.

• Like 3

As title says, event is bugged.

Some quests don't add points, some quests don't get cleared.

I had problems with Chaos Supply Chain (stage 1 and stage 2) and Forest of Echoes.

Edited by BlueChick
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

This seems due to a problem with the text on the Soul Boost window and we're trying to fix this. If you didn't get the points, please send all the information to our Customer Support Team to see if they can help you!

• Like 1

Hate to ping you but please make this a priority for KR devs to fix. This is basically the only content for players that aren't all in end game.

Edit: Ok guess to CS team then

before_bns.JPGafter_bns.JPG

Edited by Metatime
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT

For those of you trying to complete your Stage 3 quests, we'd like to share with you the correct list of those quests (that we're trying to get fix in a few hours):

(edit: I mistakenly said page 4 instead of 3)

IfcQy4z.png

wYqQbc0.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Green Stormthis new set of quest will get the runs that we previously got from previous dungeons (ST, BC, CC, SP, HOI, TC) or should we have to start from 0? I mean, quest after FOE is right now Thornwind cavern and now will be Substratum.  If I have 15/21 of TC will I get Substratum 15/21 or 0/21?

Edited by Lazzer
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lazzer said:

Hi @Green Stormthis new set of quest will get the runs that we previously got from previous dungeons (ST, BC, CC, SP, HOI, TC) or should we have to start from 0? I mean, quest after FOE is right now Thornwind cavern and now will be Substratum.  If I have 15/21 of TC will I get Substratum 15/21 or 0/21?

The Russian team was kind enough to share the Soul Boost changes with us:
TC = Sanctum of the Masters
HoI = Sub
SP = Aero
BC = EL
ST = SSM
CC = RT
It should carry over progress from those dungeons

• Like 2

• NCSOFT

I want to provide two corrections to what I said earlier in this thread:

• The Customer Support Team will not be able to correct Soul Boost points, so please don't submit tickets requesting this.
  • The list of dungeons I provided above is for page 3 of Soul Boost, and we're trying to fix this as soon as possible. We're investigating the page 4 issue that was initially reported here.

Apologies about the mix up as we tried to work fast through the issues.

• Like 1

Will the missing points for the quest done be corrected at the end of all this? or possibly a character rollback? "for those who missed the points"to right after 18th maintenance?

Would be great if all gets a fix in the end, all stages, specially the newly added quest for demonsbane csc in stage 2, those adds up quite a few points. 

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Will the missing points for the quest done be corrected at the end of all this? or possibly a character rollback? "for those who missed the points"to right after 18th maintenance?

Would be great if all gets a fix in the end, all stages, specially the newly added quest for demonsbane csc in stage 2, those adds up quite a few points. 

We're not entirely sure at this point that points were "lost" or "missing." While we're trying to fix the issue for Stage 3 (with incorrect text, points were still awarded) with an unscheduled maintenance in 30 minutes (at 3:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 CEST / 10:00 UTC), we're still investigating Stage 4. Please send a ticket to our Customer Support Team with all the information you have (screenshot or video, but also what you remember seeing and what game content you were playing).

25 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We're not entirely sure at this point that points were "lost" or "missing." While we're trying to fix the issue for Stage 3 (with incorrect text, points were still awarded) with an unscheduled maintenance in 30 minutes (at 3:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 CEST / 10:00 UTC), we're still investigating Stage 4. Please send a ticket to our Customer Support Team with all the information you have (screenshot or video, but also what you remember seeing and what game content you were playing).

i sent a ticket and all support replied back with was "we got your ticket get to you soon" which is very discouraging because my alt really needs those points a lot.....

Edited by MishaJ
  • Like 2

Den of the Ancients "Trial of the Ancient"  quest is not working as intended. Progression is stuck at same number regardless if we finish the quest or not. On top of it completing 7 daily challenges is impossible some days because have to rely on doing any of the 3 pvp. Its easier when its 1v1 because can queue with a friend for it, however when its Battlegrounds you need 6 players and it doesn't ever happen, and tag match is the same, its dead and never happens.

What is the solution for this ?

Edited by wardenlynftw
  • Like 4