Soulboost Meter broken

MishaJ

I will write how it was with me. I wasn't getting points after the patch, but I was still doing quests. I was taking screenshots to have proof of completion. I didn't get points for any stg2 3 or 4 quests. Before the patch, I had 10 Aerodrome lvls done. Suddenly, on some quest it started to charge. I started looking for the reason. It turned out that I started to count points only when I reached the point threshold which was after taking Aerodrome lvl 10. Now charges for all quests. Level 10 Aerodrome Quests  - Level 5 Csc quests once that they where completed  = minus point difference. I emphasize that I did not do csc from 3 up because I was too weak. But the difference of points after seeing agreed with those points that I got after doing quests. Only when the missing points were cleared, it started to count normally. For csc 3 4 5 also counted normally. Maybe it will help someone. It was like that with me. Sry for mistakes, English is not my language.

On chars with completed SB I have uncompleted csc 5 quests after patch so that are those missing points to count normally.

Edited by Termix

On 6/5/2022 at 10:19 AM, Zai said:

Hello, there's just an issue with the new scaling, you can do soolboost, there're just some stages that dont give points. For sample, Poharan stage 1/2/3 dont give anything, but stage 4 and 5 are ok. Since i've done Pohraran 4/5, i receive other points from following pages (only the 15/15 and 21/21 - the 10/10 and less just didnt give me point, depending on your old progress in soolboost before the new scaling i assume).

If it can help

I confirm.

It seems that doing CSC stg 1-5 will make Soulboost work again.

• NCSOFT

We’re still looking for a fix to the Soul Boost issues. Meanwhile, we've heard reports of a possible workaround. We’d like to see if more players can try the following steps to confirm if it is a viable workaround for the time being.

A few players reported that Soul Boost resumes progress after completing the Chaos Supply Chain dungeon, at stages 4 or 5. There may be additional conditions to fulfill, but we're not sure at this point. Please let us know if:

• You can successfully unblock Soul Boost progress by using this method, or if it didn’t work for you.
  • Or you’ve completed the Chaos Supply Chain dungeon at stages 4 or 5 after Wednesday June 1st and are still not able to earn Soul Boost points.

Thanks for your help.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Green Storm said:

We’re still looking for a fix to the Soul Boost issues. Meanwhile, we've heard reports of a possible workaround. We’d like to see if more players can try the following steps to confirm if it is a viable workaround for the time being.

A few players reported that Soul Boost resumes progress after completing the Chaos Supply Chain dungeon, at stages 4 or 5. There may be additional conditions to fulfill, but we're not sure at this point. Please let us know if:

• You can successfully unblock Soul Boost progress by using this method, or if it didn’t work for you.
  • Or you’ve completed the Chaos Supply Chain dungeon at stages 4 or 5 after Wednesday June 1st and are still not able to earn Soul Boost points.

Thanks for your help.

Dear Green Storm. Would you try to find a pty with storyline gear to even try to do a stage 3 Chaos Supply Chain...not to mention 4 or 5, they require complete soulboost gear to complete. If you dont have friends that want to carry you that is impossible.

I see every day in faction chat people recruit for Chaos climb party, Me and my friend have taken players with us to finish that soulboost quest several times

no need to have soulboost gear as its not possible to have that full gear for some players

If Chaos Supply Chain is the problem, then just check off the CSC missions for the people who are stuck because they did Aerodrome stage 1 - 10 before the patch!

Doing Aerodrome stage 1 - 10 before the patch should have resulted in checking off all 10 Chaos Supply Chain missions anyway...

22 hours ago, Green Storm said:

A few players reported that Soul Boost resumes progress after completing the Chaos Supply Chain dungeon, at stages 4 or 5.

Okay, next problem: Chaos Supply Chain is bugged for me too.

I finished stage 2 three times and I'm still stuck at 0% and can't unlock stage 3. Any workaround for that bug? 😕 @Green Storm

15 hours ago, Leantari said:

Okay, next problem: Chaos Supply Chain is bugged for me too.

I finished stage 2 three times and I'm still stuck at 0% and can't unlock stage 3. Any workaround for that bug? 😕 @Green Storm

Happen to me as well, every new stage gets stuck at 0%

Workaround for me was to solo stage 1, then the bar started to progress again.

So i completed CSC Stage 5 today, but i didnt recieve the Points for any CSC quest. I did 2 other SoulBoost quests from Page 4 after completing CSC 5 today and recieved the points, but the points from the CSC quests are still missing. I cant say if i also would have gotten the points from the Page 4 quests before completing CSC 5 today, i didnt try that. 

3 minutes ago, Lihanya said:

So i completed CSC Stage 5 today, but i didnt recieve the Points for any CSC quest. I did 2 other SoulBoost quests from Page 4 after completing CSC 5 today and recieved the points, but the points from the CSC quests are still missing. I cant say if i also would have gotten the points from the Page 4 quests before completing CSC 5 today, i didnt try that. 

About this problem, i guess csc 5 's points are the point of AD 1-10 so if you complete AD1-10 in the past, CSC1-5 will not count point again. I have rechecked after finish CSC5,  other pages quest give me point as intended. But the question now is how do we finish 7-DC quest in soulboost when 3-times HM dun is nearly impossible for low gear like us, PVP is a dead content (tag match, 1v1, beluga,...). Can you share your idea about this problem @Green Storm?

23 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Happen to me as well, every new stage gets stuck at 0%

Workaround for me was to solo stage 1, then the bar started to progress again.

Thank you for your reply 🙂

I'm not strong enough to do stage 1 solo, but I tried to go as far as I could (in stage 1 and stage 3). But of course it didn't work. I guess I'm really stuck now.

It's kinda hilarious that a second bug is preventing me from doing the workaround for the first bug xD

I'm happy for everyone who was able to fix their soul boost meter, really, but it's not okay for the support to leave the rest hanging like this.

We know what's causing the bug and why, but there's still no fix. How hard can it be to recheck the falsely unchecked CSC missions?

2 hours ago, Sunstrikeforce said:

About this problem, i guess csc 5 's points are the point of AD 1-10 so if you complete AD1-10 in the past, CSC1-5 will not count point again. I have rechecked after finish CSC5,  other pages quest give me point as intended. But the question now is how do we finish 7-DC quest in soulboost when 3-times HM dun is nearly impossible for low gear like us, PVP is a dead content (tag match, 1v1, beluga,...). Can you share your idea about this problem @Green Storm?

Ok so that sounds logic, but if thats the case why weren't all CSC missions marked as done after the patch, when the AD missions were done before and its not intended that u get points for AD and CSC?  Kinda misleading and a waste of time for me because i did all the CSC quests to get points in the first place, but at least i unlocked the bugged soul meter. LMAO

• NCSOFT

Here's a quick update: we believe that we've identified a solution to the problem and are planning to release it during the next maintenance on Wednesday June 15. I'll share the details on Wednesday once everything is confirmed, but I wanted to let you know as soon as it's been confirmed.

• Thanks 1