Soulboost Meter broken

MishaJ

Is Page 3 safe to do soulboost quest now? anyone got points doing them?

There was no daily for me yesterday, might have to pause doing them today aswell it seems...

Edited by Ishtar

I tried the weeklies, quest done, yet no points were added.

This might not be/affect all players, maybe a small minority affected by this, hence why it's so quiet. People need to start to report if it happen to you, dont be quiet, thinking it'll solv itself...

Unless you make some noice, they wont make it a priority...

This is serious, event is weeks away from ending, we cant do any dailies if this is not fixed soon....

Edited by Ishtar
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Is Page 3 safe to do soulboost quest now? anyone got points doing them?

There was no daily for me yesterday, might have to pause doing them today aswell it seems...

Someone reported on discord that page 3 doesn't work. I don't think any pages work atm

• Like 2

• NCSOFT

Could all the players affected by Soul Boost quests not appearing to grant points please send me a DM with the following information:

• The server are you playing on.
  • Is this happening on all your characters or only on a few of them?
  • For each character where you saw this issue happen:
    • The name of the character
    • Their Soul Boost level
    • Are they not getting points with all quests, or only with some of them?
    • If the character didn’t get Soul Boost experience for clearing Chaos Supply Chain, did they previously clear The Aerodrome and get credit for some of those quests before they were replaced?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, NyPo said:

I send a reply to the support and they tell me, put it in the forum and here they tell me not to put it in the forum. LOL

I asked that people send it to me in DM (Direct Message) so that only I can see this information. You do not need to send me that DM because I already copied your information before removing your post.

I have a clue what's the issue with the SB Meter, if all of you remember when SB start, we needed to complete a certain amount of quest in order to UNLOCK the consecutives pages, after we get 18/05/22 patch they remove AD 1-10, from page 2 so now we have CSC 1-5 instead, in order to get the points from the pages 3 we have to complete all CSC quest on page 2 EVEN if we already did AD before the patch, i personally tested this by doing some quests from my page 3(not getting any point), and then did all the CSC 1-5 from page 2, and after that got my pointsScreenshot00110_2.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Senekis said:

I have a clue what's the issue with the SB Meter, if all of you remember when SB start, we needed to complete a certain amount of quest in order to UNLOCK the consecutives pages, after we get 18/05/22 patch they remove AD 1-10, from page 2 so now we have CSC 1-5 instead, in order to get the points from the pages 3 we have to complete all CSC quest on page 2 EVEN if we already did AD before the patch, i personally tested this by doing some quests from my page 3(not getting any point), and then did all the CSC 1-5 from page 2, and after that got my pointsScreenshot00110_2.jpg

The Primeweald quest from page 1 doesn't give me any points either. Same goes for the Chaos Supply Chain quest from page 2.

• Like 1

From what I can tell after my previous post, it seems that this bug affects people that have done the substratum soulboost challenge already and haven't completed the Chaos supply chain challenge.

After I have completed stage 5 of chaos supply chain, I started getting points when completing the soulboost challenges so that seems to be the core of the bug.

Hope that helps!

42 minutes ago, Adrian Stormrage said:

From what I can tell after my previous post, it seems that this bug affects people that have done the substratum soulboost challenge already and haven't completed the Chaos supply chain challenge.

After I have completed stage 5 of chaos supply chain, I started getting points when completing the soulboost challenges so that seems to be the core of the bug.

Hope that helps!

What about points?, from csc 1-5 did you get them back after or do they remains lost?

• Like 1

Maybe Demonsbane csc weren't suppose to give you any points?

After finishing stage 1-5 i got 100 points, which i believe came from weeklies that i did yesterday.

The issue is with csc 1-5, do all that and you'll get your lost points back from other stages, not sure tho, will have to try a few more quest for confirmation

Sucks that you wont get any points from csc.

Is that intended or a bug?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Maybe Demonsbane csc weren't suppose to give you any points?

After finishing stage 1-5 i got 100 points, which i believe came from weeklies that i did yesterday.

The issue is with csc 1-5, do all that and you'll get your lost points back from other stages, not sure tho, will have to try a few more quest for confirmation

Sucks that you wont get any points from csc.

Is that intended or a bug?

I havent tried yet but for what I understand if you already cleared The Aerodrome F10, the points CSC give are not new points, it will maybe "unblock" SB 3rd and 4th stages like the previous Aerodome 10th did. And ye it sucks a lot coz the game already take so much time that for the ones who cleared SB stage 2 already will have to loose more time unbloking again next SB stages

Edited by Iririp
more info

10 hours ago, Immunity said:

it seems like you have to finish chaos supply chain stage 5 to get any soul boost points, before that the meter doesnt move

Already did and got no points 😉

• Like 2

Keeping alive the thread, this is supports response to my ticket: 

GM Fudgebar (Blade and Soul)

May 19, 2022, 15:35 PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Fudgebar
NCSOFT Support Team

So, seems is going to be a lost week. Soul Boost was a great idea to try to reach higher tiers and for old players to return. I've seen returning friends that stopped playing the game long ago. 

It's a shame that the changes to the dungeons and daily challenge did not consider Soul Boost. 

• Like 1