So reading patch notes for tomorrow feb 16 as someone who already completed soul boost

PRrexoe

50 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Thank you for the time to share this information and for your kind words! I've shared this list with our various teams, and we're going to dig deeper into who needs what exactly. We're looking into various ways to fix the discrepancies, so I may have more updates about our fixes in the future. We will release later today a free bundle in the Hongmoon Store. It will contain x2 Everwill Soul Evolution Stone and x2 Champion's Heart Evolution Stone.

Wow, this is a good step forward to fixing that issue. Thanks. Still missing PTS and Emp stones too

Edited by Metatime
  • Thanks 1

• NCSOFT

Further information about the free Hongmoon Store bundle that we'll release later today:

You can purchase it up to 14 times per account (14 being the maximum number of characters that can be created and participate in Soul Boost) and per server. Please make sure to login to the specific character that needs the stones and claim it once for that character. Do NOT claim the 14 bundles on one character because you will not be able to send them to other characters on your account.

One final note: when you claim the items from the mail, the stones will come out in quantities of two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Thank you for the time to share this information and for your kind words! I've shared this list with our various teams, and we're going to dig deeper into who needs what exactly. We're looking into various ways to fix the discrepancies, so I may have more updates about our fixes in the future. We will release later today a free bundle in the Hongmoon Store. It will contain x2 Everwill Soul Evolution Stone and x2 Champion's Heart Evolution Stone.

Hi, thanks for your answer, Will it be only one bundle for only one character? What if I have this issue with more that one character?

2 minutes ago, Lazzer said:

Hi, thanks for your answer, Will it be only one bundle for only one character? What if I have this issue with more that one character?

you can claim all the 14 and when you need em on X char use x amount if its missing some.

Edited by PRrexoe

2 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Not the solution I would have done...I would have done a Dragon Express purchase, but this works as well, and those with less then 14 characters could 'skip ahead' if they so wished for a bit of extra power. Thanks.

A Dragon Express purchase would've required a game update and thus interaction of the developer.

The F10 bundle should be the easier/timelier solution. I don't think the small bit of "skipping ahead" is problematic either.

Dont get me wrong or greedy but theres still issues with the SB event like:

• Wrong items provided to upgrade from TB to SS: wrong number of empy stones, premium Transformation  stones, for some reason we are getting the craftable ones and 1 empy stone.
  • We are getting blue Ascension boxes at later levels something that doesnt make any sense unless yellow or orange ones were supposed to be there.
  • overall some incorrect items for our region.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 7:06 PM, FriendlyFox said:

Are there any news on the wrong Soul Boost rewards for IA accessories and Thornbreaker -> Silversteel weapon?
I didn't see it in the "known issues" list of the maintenance notice so I was kinda wondering if it was simply forgotten.

I posted screenshots of what is missing and a topic in the bugs part of the forums. I got no reply on it yet but maybe comment in there too to get visibility.

I have two alts stuck at TB9 because of the missing Empyrean Stones. We are supposed to get them so I'm not going to buy them. If they don't want to put it in F10 as the other missing materials since the mats for the weapon are tradeable this time and are afraid people will abuse it, then they may have to go the contact support route since certain people won't bother to go through the trouble of that.
Posting here to hopefully get a response regarding these missing items, too.

• NCSOFT

We've started looking at the details players sent us and discovered some discrepancies. We will continue digging into this situation and then decide what corrective actions we need to take to fix these issues. Thanks a lot for everyone’s report!

Very good progress, a little late but it is corrected, I think that the most difficult thing comes now, the lost objects to which we have already advanced the soulboost, since they are not only 2 tokens like the soul and heart, they are several other objects and amounts different.

But if they already solved one problem, I'm sure they can solve the other, I just hope it's before the end of the season. 😓

• NCSOFT

We’re currently figuring out compensation for the players who already reached the Soul Boost levels whose rewards were modified in yesterday's release (levels 13, 16, 19, 24, 26, 28, 41, 46, and 48). This should be ready within the next few weeks. We’re working on a solution that should not require any action from players.

• Like 1

Question... looking again to the soul boost tab, the 2 Everwill soul Evolution stones and the 2 Champion's heart evolution stones that were "fix" are now gone once again. going from True Virtuous hear to True Champion's Heart need 9 stones in total (5 stages + 3 awakened stages + 1 true stage) same for Soul, we are getting only 7 stones  from the soul boost... isn't this bugged again? 😕 (i know we were able to buy some from the f10, but what if we missed it? @Green Storm

the missing materials are dropping in now, but still missing a whole lot, 6 of my characters were passed those stages, but only got 1 yellow and 1 red silversteel box, will check again tomorrow, as there could have been some delay in showing all

Yes the compensated amount is completely wrong. I completed all stages where you get Premium Transformation Stones on all 14 characters before the fix. So I missed out on 14*3 PTS. I got compensated exactly 6 PTS from the Premium Silversteel Support Chests??? 
In comparison a friend who did Soulboost on only his main character and didn't even log onto his alts got 12(!) PTS from the Premium Silversteel Support Chests.

He didn't even play any other character aside from his main and got more compensation than me when I reached Stage 34+ on literally all 14 characters???

This doesn't make any sense at all.
The first response of the support didn't even know that the compensation was already distributed:

GM Klyde (Blade and Soul)

Mar 23, 2022, 16:58 PDT

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

For players that were already claimed the rewards on the affected levels in Soul Boost, this issue will be addressed at a later date. Please refer to this forum post for more information.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any other concerns, please let me know.

Regards,

GM Klyde
NCSOFT Support Team

And the second response after writing that the distributed items are literally called Soulboost Compensation Bundles was not really helpful either:

GM FraydJigen (Blade and Soul)

Mar 24, 2022, 0:50 PDT

Hi there,

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we may be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any major updates may be announced on our website and/or forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM FraydJigen
NCSOFT Support Team

Please look over the compensation again I'm still short 36 PTS from IA accessories and 12 PTS from TB->IA weapon as well as 16 Empyrean Spirit Stones which I should have gotten. The amount of Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones doesn't match up to the missing amount as well.

PS: And while we're at it, the fix for the Champion's Heart Evolution Stone and Everwill Soul Evolution Stone got reverted again with the last fix for PTS, currently the amount of Evolution Stones is bugged once again.

Edited by DieBaumchen