So reading patch notes for tomorrow feb 16 as someone who already completed soul boost

PRrexoe

As many others, I have also received a compensation bundle with incorrect amount of materials.

Can we please have an official statement of what should we do? Will there be another wave of compensations and we should just wait or this is supposed to be it and we should go to Support (although Support cannot really help at the moment, based on the previous posts)?

• Like 1

Yeah... the "compensation" gived was totally random based, i finish 5 characters (stage 66) and i got literally the compensation equal to 1....

Also there are numerous discords with people posting pictures with only 1 characters in the account and having  the "compensation" mail as if they had 14 characters completed.

If it's that hard to do the right tracking... Just reset the STAGES 13-16-19-24-26-28-41-46-48 (i think this are the stages that was supposed to be fixed on the last patch), since those who already completed would have access to this w/o any problem getting the right rewards.

Also RE-fix the Everwill soul evolution stones and Champion's Heart Evolution stones, last patch broke it again, so starting characters/Alts are now missing this aswell....

Glad to see I'm not the only one still confused. I had completed past stage 41 on 7 characters and randomly received 3 Soulboost Compensation Bundles (containing 4 Empyrean Spirit Stones each) and 4 Premium Silversteel Support Chests (containing 1 PTS each). I have not removed them from my Received Items b/c I kept thinking more items would show up for the rest of the characters, but nothing. I've seen no announcement or explanation. I have no idea how they determined what they sent and to who.

• NCSOFT
9 hours ago, lillvargen said:

so, from good communication back to 0 communication about this matter 🤐

I have been working on an update for this topic since yesterday (after being on a break last week), but I need more information, so I can't say more until I have it.

Please avoid bumping threads this way, as it's not conducive to good discussions. We don't collectively benefit from forum threads being bumped as it drowns the player's feedback.

• NCSOFT
On 3/24/2022 at 10:48 AM, DieBaumchen said:

PS: And while we're at it, the fix for the Champion's Heart Evolution Stone and Everwill Soul Evolution Stone got reverted again with the last fix for PTS, currently the amount of Evolution Stones is bugged once again.

On 3/26/2022 at 9:00 AM, SylphidLive said:

Also RE-fix the Everwill soul evolution stones and Champion's Heart Evolution stones, last patch broke it again, so starting characters/Alts are now missing this aswell....

I just got confirmation that this was a mistake that's now been corrected and the fix should be active again!

• NCSOFT

It took some work, but we think we've identified the two issues that caused an incorrect distribution of compensation rewards. As you can tell, processes like these require multiple people and systems. Without telling you how the sausage is made, it's just complicated, and we're sorry about these mistakes. We're now working on new compensations. Two of my colleagues are working on the steps needed to get you the missing rewards as soon as possible. We don't have an ETA yet, but I'll update this thread when we have a better idea. Thanks everyone for your continued feedback and your patience through this process!

On 3/26/2022 at 5:00 PM, SylphidLive said:

If it's that hard to do the right tracking... Just reset the STAGES 13-16-19-24-26-28-41-46-48 (i think this are the stages that was supposed to be fixed on the last patch), since those who already completed would have access to this w/o any problem getting the right rewards.

Like i previously stated. That would be the fastest and easy way to get the right people receive their rewards

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, SylphidLive said:

Like i previously stated. That would be the fastest and easy way to get the right people receive their rewards

This is not how things work behind the scenes. I'm not going to write a long post about game development (there are lots of articles online that would explain it better than I would) but things are a lot more complicated than players think. What you see inside the client window is the result of many (sometimes hundreds) different systems on the servers that each work in different ways (this is not an accurate representation but I'm just trying to explain how different the frontend and backend are). We cannot "reset stages" for Soul Boost for example.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 2:51 AM, Green Storm said:

We’re currently figuring out compensation for the players who already reached the Soul Boost levels whose rewards were modified in yesterday's release (levels 13, 16, 19, 24, 26, 28, 41, 46, and 48). This should be ready within the next few weeks. We’re working on a solution that should not require any action from players.

are we still able get our missing rewards? so far I got 10pcs Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones from level 48 as compensation for my 10 chars in NA server last two weeks.. I just wondering how long should I waiting for missing compensation from level 13, 16, 19, 24, 26, 28, 41 and 46...

Edited by Sonatta

• NCSOFT
On 4/10/2022 at 5:21 PM, Sonatta said:

are we still able get our missing rewards? so far I got 10pcs Snowspire Weapon Evolution Stones from level 48 as compensation for my 10 chars in NA server last two weeks.. I just wondering how long should I waiting for missing compensation from level 13, 16, 19, 24, 26, 28, 41 and 46...

You should already have received some of those in previous compensation packages, but the rest is still to come. We've made progress with what we hope will be the final compensation, but we need a bit more time before it can get delivered.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, lillvargen said:

thank you for the efford you put in to this, indeed some packages arrived today

Several teams have been trying to sort this out during the past 2 weeks and they've delivered a lot of missing rewards to many accounts on Friday, April 15! We're sorry that it took so long and it was a bumpy road but we hope that now everyone can enjoy the Soul Boost the way it was intended.

Please let us know if you notice any other issue here.

• Like 1

Hello. I am missing 2 Everill Soul upgade stones on my 2 characters (4 total). When I played the Soul Boost only gave 7 stones, now it gives 9 as it was supposed to but since my characters are both level 50 Soul Boost, I already claimed the wrong rewards in the beginning of the event.

I contacetd support but I was told they can not help me to get my Everwill Soul Evolution stones as they lack the tools to do so. Now both of my characters are stuck on Awakened Brightwill Soul- Stage 2.

Support said to chek my "Recieved items" box and my items should be there. I see some items in there but not the soul upgrade stones.