So reading patch notes for tomorrow feb 16 as someone who already completed soul boost

PRrexoe

The most simple fix would be f10 0hmc bundle for x2 Everwill evolution stones and x2 champion evolution stones. I already completed/received the rewards from soulboost and now theres the missing 'additional rewards'. Hopefully people who completed are eligible to get the missing rewards sent in mail, hope all goes well.

• Like 3

List of changes:

The number of Everwill Soul Evolution Stones has been increased from 1 to 2 for Soulboost Levels 30 and 34.

Allready completed this for the characters that i'm leveling. How to get the missing ones?

Its funny to observe community having to "cry" and "go rampart" on the forum for a month to get just part of fix done. Now maybe a month more for heart stones, a month more...

Well your fault you was claiming rewards, no one was forcing you to press buttons... and please don't tag Mr. Dont Tagme @Green Storm ... ops...sorry.

Majority of us players wants to know as someone who already completed soul boost, (which means we claimed rewards previously and before todays maintenance) why are we left out and not given the missing Champion's Heart Evolution Stones x2 and Everwill Evolution Stones x2? All my alts have claimed previously so adding the remaining to Levels 30 and 34 is only good for newly created characters. Also how come you left out champion heart evolution stones?? I've mentioned this a month ago. Are we gonna have to sit on unclaimed rewards for another month until champion heart stones get this same treatment?? This is crazy and unprofessional. I understand you're only one person and this isn't your fault but what are we players really supposed to do? @Green Storm 

I've already asked support about this and awaiting their response, hopefully me and many others can get the remaining soulboost stones without having to use restoration tokens that is not our fault.

2 minutes ago, Snatchyy said:

Majority of us players wants to know as someone who already completed soul boost, (which means we claimed rewards previously and before todays maintenance) why are we left out and not given the missing Champion's Heart Evolution Stones x2 and Everwill Evolution Stones x2? All my alts have claimed previously so adding the remaining to Levels 30 and 34 is only good for newly created characters. Also how come you left out champion heart evolution stones?? I've mentioned this a month ago. Are we gonna have to sit on unclaimed rewards for another month until champion heart stones get this same treatment?? This is crazy and unprofessional. I understand you're only one person and this isn't your fault but what are we players really supposed to do? @Green Storm 

I've already asked support about this and awaiting their response, hopefully me and many others can get the remaining soulboost stones without having to use restoration tokens that is not our fault.

spam support and also don't tag @Green Storm

15 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

You'll get nothing because historically, NCSoft does not provide additional items when they change rewards from quests and events.

The answer on my ticket was:

Hello,

We have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

GM RJ
NCSOFT Support Team

This usually is their response when they are sending the missing items out to every player later, so actually pretty sure we're going to get them later this week.

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

Some of you already went ahead with this, but we want to make it official now. If you claimed your level 30 and/or 34 Soul Boost before today's update, then you're missing items part of this progression. Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at https://support.bladeandsoul.com/ to request those items. Make sure to include your character name and the list of items so that Customer Support agents can send them to you.

Let us know if you have any other question!

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

Some of you already went ahead with this, but we want to make it official now. If you claimed your level 30 and/or 34 Soul Boost before today's update, then you're missing items part of this progression. Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team at https://support.bladeandsoul.com/ to request those items. Make sure to include your character name and the list of items so that Customer Support agents can send them to you.

I have an other one.. Can we get some info about this ? CneLZZN.png

There going to be a Maintenance tomorrow? Or you had just used the old item from 2021?

27 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

What about the heart? the heart is in the exact same position as the soul, only 7 stones from boost but 9 stages to upgrade through so you get stuck at awk champion stage 2 despite the fact that the patch notes for soul boost outline that we should get True Champion by the end of the event. 

• NCSOFT
On 2/16/2022 at 3:10 PM, Azzuray said:

I have an other one.. Can we get some info about this ? CneLZZN.png

There going to be a Maintenance tomorrow? Or you had just used the old item from 2021?

We do not have a maintenance scheduled tomorrow, so your assumption that the text was carried from last year seems correct!

On 2/16/2022 at 3:25 PM, Rokiteer said:

What about the heart? the heart is in the exact same position as the soul, only 7 stones from boost but 9 stages to upgrade through so you get stuck at awk champion stage 2 despite the fact that the patch notes for soul boost outline that we should get True Champion by the end of the event. 

Our QA and Production Teams are looking into this, thanks for your report.

NOTE: For now, I'll be answering posts as they come and as I get the information but in the future it will greatly help to keep things organized in threads that only cover one topic. Once things are settled, I'll appreciate everyone keeping the off-topics to a minimum.

• Like 1

What about the weapon? i mean stage 41 from soul boost should give us 5 empyrean spirit stones and like 3 premium stones to upgrade it and we don't get this materials, IA accesories we get like 1 premium stone for that and it needs 4 to max the 1 accesorie so we should get like 8 for earring and ring to max it.

3 hours ago, Green Storm said:

We do not have a maintenance scheduled tomorrow, so your assumption that the text was carried from last year seems correct!

NOTE: For now, I'll be answering posts as they come and as I get the information but in the future it will greatly help to keep things organized in threads that only cover one topic. Once things are settled, I'll appreciate everyone keeping the off-topics to a minimum.

I respect it, you're actually doing some work, i haven't seen this much activity from someone answering us in ages. Appreciate the help! 😄

Edited by YouGoDowN

5 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Hello,

I've written this once before but these are the summarized differences of the rewards due to the different upgrade paths from EU/NA compared to KR:

Silversteel Ring - Stage 10:
We got:
- 1 Premium Transformation Stones, 1 Hollows Ring
We would require:
- 3 Premium Transformation Stones, 3 Hollows Rings
Difference:
- 2 Premium Transformation Stones, 2 Hollows Rings

Silversteel Earring - Stage 10:
We got:
- 1 Premium Transformation Stones, 1 Hollows Earring
We would require:
- 3 Premium Transformation Stones, 3 Hollows Earrings
Difference:
- 2 Premium Transformation Stones, 2 Hollows Earrings

+3 Silversteel Weapon - Stage 6:
We got:
- 3 Premium Transformation Stone Crystals, 30 Transformation Stone Crystals, 1 Empyrean Spirit Stone
We would require:
- 3 Premium Transformation Stones, 5 Empyrean Spirit Stones
Difference:
- 3 Premium Transformation Stones, 4 Empyrean Spirit Stones

True Champion's Heart:
We got:
- 7 Champion's Heart Evolution Stones
We would require:
- 9 Champion's Heart Evolution Stones
Difference:
- 2 Champion's Heart Evolution Stones

Soul got fixed at least for characters who didn't claim 30/34 yet.
Your activity is really appreciated in the forums and way more communication than we had in the last few years, really glad about it.

• NCSOFT
18 hours ago, FriendlyFox said:

Soul got fixed at least for characters who didn't claim 30/34 yet.
Your activity is really appreciated in the forums and way more communication than we had in the last few years, really glad about it.

Thank you for the time to share this information and for your kind words! I've shared this list with our various teams, and we're going to dig deeper into who needs what exactly. We're looking into various ways to fix the discrepancies, so I may have more updates about our fixes in the future. We will release later today a free bundle in the Hongmoon Store. It will contain x2 Everwill Soul Evolution Stone and x2 Champion's Heart Evolution Stone.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
14 hours ago, Zazzy said:

So when will we get the premium then?

I've shared an update about this on this thread: 

Please make sure to post on a forum thread about the topic you're discussing (or create a new thread if there is none), instead of posting on the one where you see me replying. Off-topic actually make it hard for me and players to keep track of what is being discussed. I know it will take some time for everyone to adjust, so I really appreciate everyone trying to get things organized!