Please repair the pet gems from the Call to arms event, this upcoming Maint. </3

Ketsueki Tenshi

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Unfortunately, there will not be any new fixes this maintenance but we should have some next week. We can't confirm what will be fixed exactly yet but I do hope the Armory Chest Pet Gems are one of them.

Can you explain to me in simple words how is it possible that you add events in 3.30h maintenance but u cant fix a single chest from the event that YOU ADDED in 3weeks ?

Also explain to me how f10 store is always in perfect shape ? 

You are useless unable to hold a game and dont deserve player database to increase. Top joke company after 20years playing i haven't seen worse support than nc soft. Very well done you are at top when it comes to useless support. Top for a decade and more

2 minutes ago, poweROFLuck said:

Also explain to me how f10 store is always in perfect shape ? 

F10 does not require Developer intervention to fix if something isnt right. NC can do it themselves.

3 minutes ago, poweROFLuck said:

Can you explain to me in simple words how is it possible that you add events in 3.30h maintenance but u cant fix a single chest from the event that YOU ADDED in 3weeks ?

This can only be fixed once the devs provide a patch. THey wont know what is in the patch untill they get it together with the release notes from Korea.

All their patches / fixes come from Korea, and until they get them there is nothing they can do.

13 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

F10 does not require Developer intervention to fix if something isnt right. NC can do it themselves.

This can only be fixed once the devs provide a patch. THey wont know what is in the patch untill they get it together with the release notes from Korea.

All their patches / fixes come from Korea, and until they get them there is nothing they can do.

oh really so they cant add a bundle in f10 with 0HM coins or something in dragon trader to exchange the bad ones with new ones ? Dont tell me -_-
So in few words i can buy BnS myself and host it from my house and restart pc every wednesday, this is what u are telling me ?

4 minutes ago, poweROFLuck said:

oh really so they cant add a bundle in f10 with 0HM coins or something in dragon trader to exchange the bad ones with new ones ? Dont tell me -_-
So in few words i can buy BnS myself and host it from my house and restart pc every wednesday, this is what u are telling me ?

They can add stuff in the hongmoon store. they have tools for that.

Anything added anywhere else in the game, dragon express etc are depending on developer patches / developer intervention. NC cannot do it themselves.

they cannot add correct gems into dragon express to exchange for the bad ones, it requires a patch from developers.

• Thanks 1

Just go afk farm primeweald it's the same pet gems you can get there and not even the best ones so you want to farm there anyway for the better ones then throw the c2a gems in the trashbin.

1 minute ago, LynMasterRace said:

Typical. Probably won't even be fixed next week either...this company is literally falling apart at the seams. NCSoft's stock value has gone down by HALF of its value since the BNS2 KR launch and shows no signs of stopping its decline. Expect a 'we're sorry but BNS is shutting down' notice within six months.

Nah, this low budget project is so cheap they still make good profit with just a bunch of mindless whales hammering their money into this trainwreck i don't see it shutting down anytime soon.

14 minutes ago, Cor said:

Just go afk farm primeweald it's the same pet gems you can get there and not even the best ones so you want to farm there anyway for the better ones then throw the c2a gems in the trashbin.

Nah, this low budget project is so cheap they still make good profit with just a bunch of mindless whales hammering their money into this trainwreck i don't see it shutting down anytime soon.

For one, the c2a pet diamond, obsidian, and garnet are bugged. Those three are not available in Primeweald. The other three provided in C2A are fine.

And for two, that's not how companies work. Decline in profits means they kill off what they think isn't profitable. You think the stockholders are gonna let them keep a franchise up that clearly is draining THEIR money away from their point of view?

• Like 2

@HimeThanks Hime, sadly this topic I opened... turned into another toxic one, where people bash around.

I understand them and I am a bit angry too about the whole situation to be honest.

However, I know you guys can't do anything without the devs fixing it, or are allowed too, they need to provide the patches to you.

Lets hope for the next maint then... but if it's still not fixed till then... I think even the calm people will get upset.

You can close this topic if you want I had my answer. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

the buggy pet gems in this case are diamond obsidian and garnet, you can't farm them in Primeweald, the others strangely enough have the stats they should have

Ok nvm then i guess i mixed those up.

17 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

For one, the c2a pet diamond, obsidian, and garnet are bugged. Those three are not available in Primeweald. The other three provided in C2A are fine.

And for two, that's not how companies work. Decline in profits means they kill off what they think isn't profitable. You think the stockholders are gonna let them keep a franchise up that clearly is draining THEIR money away from their point of view?

less profit != losing money

As long as it makes profit you keep it running since shuting it down obviously means zero profit.

Edited by Cor

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

This confirms my theory...

They tried to make the diamond, garnet and obsidian gems in the call for arms' boxes into immutable gems.

But somewhere, they royally ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and the gems are useless...

That's not a theory it is exactly what happened.  And instead of just making it right by giving players the normal mutable versions that work and an apology they leave them broken for weeks because they are both greedy and incompetent. 

2 minutes ago, Uskdara said:

That's not a theory it is exactly what happened.  And instead of just making it right by giving players the normal mutable versions that work and an apology they leave them broken for weeks because they are both greedy and incompetent. 

How do you know it is exactly what happened?

Korea had immutable gems given out?

I'm actually really curious now.

Edited by Cupidstar

1 minute ago, Cupidstar said:

Korea doesn't get this trash call to arms event.  They have better raw catchup mechanics in soul boost and story rewards(story gives basically what this call to arms gave).  Also last call to arms event the gems were the full mutable versions I believe.(could be wrong on this cause I skipped the last one but it's what I heard).  So this is a new change if that's true.

36 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

And with that, we can conclude that the bugged gems are supposed to be immutable?

(Just trying to make sure I'm in the same page as you)

Yeah, it is obviously an assumption but I think with history of behavior of the company it is a completely reasonable one to make.

Especially since the mutable versions still exist and work(can get them with ToO coins).

At this point since it's been 3 weeks the only correct thing for them to do is put a 0 hmcoin bundle with one each of the full mutable versions in f10 and issue an apology.  But they wont do that cause they almost never pick the path that is fair to the players.

Edited by Uskdara

4 minutes ago, Uskdara said:

At this point since it's been 3 weeks the only correct thing for them to do is put a 0 hmcoin bundle with one each of the full mutable versions in f10 and issue an apology.

That would be the correct thing to do.

NCSoft has an extensive history of half-ass or quarter-ass "compensations" (aka: bonuses) to people affected by bugs and problems caused by them.

So, I doubt we will see that happen.

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

Actually there is a way to know if that is exactly what happened.
Transmuting a new octagonal obsidian/garnet/diamond.
If these Call to Arms pet gems are not meant to be immutable, they would be coded exactly the same as any octagonal made post UE4. To my knowledge though, all octagonals made so far have had stats, meaning they are considered separate entities. Being separate entities, they are thus immutable, even if not named as such.
Another way to prove this is to go into the transmute tab. If nothing highlights under the Gilded Tri pet gems, then that means, again, these are counting as separate immutable, which I have checked myself.

9 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

At this point, I can only pray that no one at this company finds a new job in the gaming industry after this company tanks.

It is more complicated than that.  As much as I dislike the communication from NCWest they're also completely at the mercy of NC home office decisions.  We got dumped on the primary NCSoft CEO's wife and are stuck in what appears to be some ego dumped mess.  The employees are at the mercy of the management and the system as a whole which just seems to be absolutely awful.

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Actually there is a way to know if that is exactly what happened.
Transmuting a new octagonal obsidian/garnet/diamond.
If these Call to Arms pet gems are not meant to be immutable, they would be coded exactly the same as any octagonal made post UE4. To my knowledge though, all octagonals made so far have had stats, meaning they are considered separate entities. Being separate entities, they are thus immutable, even if not named as such.
Another way to prove this is to go into the transmute tab. If nothing highlights under the Gilded Tri pet gems, then that means, again, these are counting as separate immutable, which I have checked myself.

You are right...

hHn6sj7.png

XdsR4Lf.png

It seems they really wanted to cuck us with immutable gems, but they royally screwed it all.

I mean, UE4 has been quite a buggy mess, but screwing something like this is kinda funny.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

You are right...

It seems they really wanted to cuck us with immutable gems, but they royally screwed it all.

I mean, UE4 has been quite a buggy mess, but screwing something like this is kinda funny.

Fyi you don't need to check transmute to see.  Immutable items are character bound and not salvagable.  If it was the full versions they'd be bound to account and would show gem fragments for salvaging.  Same as regular gems.

Edited by Uskdara

10 hours ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

@HimeThanks Hime, sadly this topic I opened... turned into another toxic one, where people bash around.

I understand them and I am a bit angry too about the whole situation to be honest.

However, I know you guys can't do anything without the devs fixing it, or are allowed too, they need to provide the patches to you.

Lets hope for the next maint then... but if it's still not fixed till then... I think even the calm people will get upset.

You can close this topic if you want I had my answer. Thank you.

It's justified, NC West had multiple weeks to easily fix this pet gem issue, It might be time to fire current NC staff & hire new people who speak Korean language & can communicate via: company email service. This company makes alot of money from whales to easily hire new staff!

I can tell you this much, if I kept failing to do my job correctly on a week-to-week basis, my boss would end up booting me out of the front door, please take your job more seriously!

Edited by FeralStripes
Spelling
  • Like 1