Maintenance Compensation EU

Dema

Hello, since server will be down whole day i hope we will get a great compensation witch is equal at the verry least to the missing login rewards plus general inconveniance and 1 day loss of prem membership.
Since this week the login rewards where nice i have my hopes up or rather i fear we get less valeu.

Edited by Dema

5 minutes ago, RockmanEXE said:

Is this some kind of meme?   EU already gets an extra six hours between server reset and maintenance to do an extra set of event dailies/login rewards/dash spins.  That's your compensation.

What you are talking about "extra set" is from post update.. doesnt mater ! yeah we can spin 3 time earlier , and get a free login reward, for thoses who are not working or w/e !! , EU always get screwd  on thoses maintenance

1 hour ago, Dema said:

Hello, since server will be down whole day i hope we will get a great compensation witch is equal at the verry least to the missing login rewards plus general inconveniance and 1 day loss of prem membership.
Since this week the login rewards where nice i have my hopes up or rather i fear we get less valeu.

Stop revolving you entire life around this game.

You'll survive missing out on 1 day of rewards.

If they deem a compensation necessary then it will be provided.

But seeing this entitlement and demand, is just sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

how so, u miss on daylie stuff, just fair to give them to the player, not like it is asked for 100 trove keys, in genshin u get like 600 currency each update patch just for the fact that maintenance is happening.
Its a game and giving player stuff cost nc soft nothing, so ur at fault if u think its a lot to ask for

In general oppinion like urs are the death of the game, ppl quit the game on mass and it would be rather adviced to listen to player feedback and how they feel about stuff instead of smashing it down like u are doing

Edited by Dema

11 minutes ago, Dema said:

how so, u miss on daylie stuff

So? it's really not that important. it's just 1 days worth of stuff.

11 minutes ago, Dema said:

in genshin u get like 600 currency each update patch just for the fact that maintenance is happening.

So does the game "Girls' frontline" that i play, that game even skipped maintenance today, but still sent out the maintenance compensation items.

But most mobile game companies want to keep their players happy, thus reward them whenever inconveniences happen.

"miHoYo" is actually mostly mobile games, they just had massive success with the PC version of genshin.

NCsoft have given some maintenance compensation in the past, but it's often very little, like just 1 3/3 daily challenge, not counting for people that might do stuff on several characters.

But in the end, it's not something worth fussing over, It's better to realise that the game is just not "that" important, that you need to be frustrated about missing out on a few daily things.

Edited by Uldrum

im just giving feedback to bns since i hope for the better, nothing else i can do about it anyway, like im a whale myself i couldnt care less, but would be nice to see the game moving in a better direction.

We dont even know the compensation yet, so this is just a simple reminder for ncsoft and i rather hoped for better feedback from the playerbase but y w/e

Edited by Dema

lol ok what else , a lawsuit? xD man this is a forum, what else is it for, certainly i didnt want to start a discussion between player to discuss compensation valeus what we never get to see at all doesnt matter what we dream here

26 minutes ago, Dema said:

lol ok what else , a lawsuit? xD man this is a forum, what else is it for, certainly i didnt want to start a discussion between player to discuss compensation valeus what we never get to see at all doesnt matter what we dream here

You have no grounds for a lawsuit and risk your account by calling for one. They can refuse to provide service to someone threatening legal action.

To play UE4 from EU is 9th September - not 8th September, and today there is still 6 hours for their non-sense maintenance to start which will be 12-14 hours after that (4am-6am for me in Turkey to play UE4 update if there is no problem)... They ruined another release and destroyed hype as usual, it was our wrong to ever trust NCSOFT really. It was the last chance for EU of Blade and Soul and they started badly again...

Yesterday I watched a youtube video and it says that at open world if there are 12-16 people raids that are close to each other then fps drops a lot too. They milked money with revival packs from players and still they cannot do or bring anything good to fix these old issues of blade and soul...

Saying that they lied again because we get it the 9th of September is just another quick easy excuse to cry and complain about the game. Ever since it launched we've had maintenance that are NA orientated and since this is a pretty big update, it'll need a longer maintenance. It's not like you should've expected a 2.5 hour maint, because then you were waiting for disappointment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dagorath said:

To play UE4 from EU is 9th September - not 8th September, and today there is still 6 hours for their non-sense maintenance to start which will be 12-14 hours after that (4am-6am for me in Turkey to play UE4 update if there is no problem)... They ruined another release and destroyed hype as usual, it was our wrong to ever trust NCSOFT really. It was the last chance for EU of Blade and Soul and they started badly again...

Yesterday I watched a youtube video and it says that at open world if there are 12-16 people raids that are close to each other then fps drops a lot too. They milked money with revival packs from players and still they cannot do or bring anything good to fix these old issues of blade and soul...

You should not trust youtube videos.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You should not trust youtube videos.

Nonsense!!! Not all are bad there are/ was excellent youtubers out there that give great advice and make great videos!! Plus I'd rather watch a youtuber rather than a whiteknight or somebody that lurks on the forums 24/7.

this maintenance is at the regular maintenance time, why it takes more hours you might be able to guess yourself?

why would they give compensation if they come online at the hour they given? if you are "lucky" you might get a gift if they have to extend maintenance

17 minutes ago, Grinchy said:

Nonsense!!! Not all are bad there are/ was excellent youtubers out there that give great advice and make great videos!! 

haven't all the serious BnS streamers jumped ship ages ago, or have I missed something?