System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

@Hime

NA: Yura

Character: FeralStripes

I'm also getting the same "System 300 user" bug message & I CAN"T login to Blade & Soul, I have a stage 3 moonsoul & x20 of the event currency in my characters inventory. This patch is bugged for all players who have stage 2+ moonsoul are getting this login system 300 error message. Please fix this with a patch this ASAP!

https://imgur.com/OoGlrMe

OoGlrMe.jpg

Edited by FeralStripes
  • Like 1

Il y a 19 minutes, MrTetonFlingueur a dit :

même erreur, je ne peux pas enregistrer mon char principal... mais autre char oui....

MrTétonFlingueur
EU Jinsoyun

pluto si t'as un personnage qui ne possède pas les items de l'ancien event ça fonctionne normalement quelque soit  ton level 

Edited by BlackDimension

2 hours ago, Hime said:

We're confirming the solution and are taking next steps to address the issue. We're aiming to resolve the issue as soon as get the necessary files to apply.

Thank you for bearing with us. We'll post another update as soon we're set to deploy the fix.

Do you have an ETA?

1 hour ago, ArmSnapper said:

1 day of premium gone and i wont get it back....  and i miss out the daily`s....

Crafting guild as well gotta wait even more now since the mats are done i cant get then and order more this is just sad... others enjoy the game while most of us just sit here on forum waiting for a answer of any sorts... not a ETA nothing...

18 minutes ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

Good ol' NCWest. Barely no communication at all. We pay for your premium you know and cannot even log in. Hilarious.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all left already for the day...

Hime was online 55 minutes ago, which was at 11pm UTC.

That is 7pm in some states, in USA.

17 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

three *quack* hours ago Hime basically said: we know what the problem is and we are readying a fix for deploy. but the was three *quack* hours ago, so the fix should be ready or not? @Hime

This won't be fixed until tomorrow...

They probably already left to go home and there's nobody there doing anything.

12 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they all left already for the day...

Hime was online 55 minutes ago, which was at 11pm UTC.

That is 7pm in some states, in USA.

This won't be fixed until tomorrow...

They probably already left to go home and there's nobody there doing anything.

man if youd actually work like this somewhere else youd get thrown out fast than you can say fk 😉

Hey, about 200 people cant log in cuz of a bugged item, ah we will fix that tomorrow.

Well in any other company youd get booted for this. Just fkin fix this sht.

5 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

man if youd actually work like this somewhere else youd get thrown out fast than you can say fk 😉

Hey, about 200 people cant log in cuz of a bugged item, ah we will fix that tomorrow.

Well in any other company youd get booted for this. Just fkin fix this sht.

There's more than 200 people ...
They just haven't tried to login yet.

And even then, that's like ... 5% of the playerbase? So, small numbers...

And what you said is true, but ... considering that Hime left (basically) at 7pm, I wouldn't be surprised that that's the time at which their offices close.