Jewels and Elements from current event

lillvargen

7 minutes ago, II severin II said:

Cause players are farming them for gold 

True, my 1st thought was, hey what's up with the 5g each. But after rethink I got to agree. If you do event dungeon on massive amounts of alts it will pile up. And that way the amount of afk hunters also may drop, so fine by me. 

24 minutes ago, Belido said:

True, my 1st thought was, hey what's up with the 5g each. But after rethink I got to agree. If you do event dungeon on massive amounts of alts it will pile up. And that way the amount of afk hunters also may drop, so fine by me. 

I mean if they didnt change it i would be farming it as well cause gold is hard to get 

15 minutes ago, lillvargen said:

I don't understand how people have such a hard time getting gold, simple dailies run gives 100g easy

Mainly because they all limit themselves to dailies. Dailies / weeklies is like 5% of the actual gold income you can get.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Mainly because they all limit themselves to dailies. Dailies / weeklies is like 5% of the actual gold income you can get.

I did some math a few months ago, and if you did full purple dungeon trains to like...Naryu Sanctum plus Outlaw Island and Circle of Sundering, you'd get around 5,000 gold a month per character. Doesn't factor in weeklies, raids, ect ect at all...probably would be closer to six or seven thousand a month factoring those in.

7 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

I did some math a few months ago, and if you did full purple dungeon trains to like...Naryu Sanctum plus Outlaw Island and Circle of Sundering, you'd get around 5,000 gold a month per character. Doesn't factor in weeklies, raids, ect ect at all...probably would be closer to six or seven thousand a month factoring those in.

Thats only doing the dungeons right? If you add materials, crafting and some other things, you will get much more. 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Thats only doing the dungeons right? If you add materials, crafting and some other things, you will get much more. 🙂

Correct. It's impossible to factor in other things like bid wars happening for rare items, or the small RNG of getting 100g out of raid dynamic quest boxes instead of the usual 10g, things like that. I think the real problem is players underestimate themselves, and some older players being reluctant to involve newer players in things. Fresh out of story people should be able to do Skybreak and Temple of Eluv/Scion's Keep for additional gold for sure as well as weeklies, greatly increasing their gold.

Cause ncsoft is just sad.. imagine people being able to farm gold without using their creditcard..

It's really not as broken as they want you to believe... it used to be just as easy to farm that amount of gold with selling soulstones from pvp and dailies..

But now the prices of that been cut by  60%... and farming gold is just horrible.

Not to mention, did you see the prices of stuff like premium stones and oils etc lately?
Or the prices people ask for the new raid gear? And then you worry about people getting 2k+ gold from doing this all day and killing their braincells?? 

This is what events should be like, not getting 1 oil a week...
Good old times when events weren't so limited... 

Edited by sFMos

4 hours ago, Belido said:

Or they can just start banning people that AFK 😄

Like getting 2-3k a day if you farm 5/5 dailies and the event dungeon on all of your chars..

You basically work all day to get 3 outa the 3000000 oils you need

Also it takes a lot of work to get this many alts..

First at all - Jewel should be worth 5 event currency, 1 is so low, 10 is so much...

But price is not a problem, problem here is NCSOFT "Lied".

They wrote price is 1event currency, it was even on twitch and on announcer and it was applied into game: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/new-events-in-mischief-makers/

Now without any word they changed it...well at midnight before patch is not worth mention.

If they announced it day or two before, I can say nothing only applause but like this is it like slap into face.

Or give players the fair option to change event currency which we obtain until now for 1 like you promised and since now it should be 10 like you writing.

They do not keep promises and even do not care about own rules.

This...this is really terrible behaviour when they lie to the comunity without any regrets and this is the true problem.

When you sign contract you must keep it, ncsoft write about event only few days before and then even do not keep signed rules.

Shame really shame.

I wanted to pay some money into this game for boxes (I had always premium membership when I played), but after experience this I will leave this game and I do not think I will ever play another NCSOFT game.

And truely i can not understeand how people can pay anything to liers and thiefs like this.

Again fair price can be 10 so price is OK, but problem is NCSOFT lied without regrets and how you can play, pay and trust this company when they do not keep own principes!

Wow i feel NC just ripped me off (AGAIN). I've spend time on a dozen alts do the event dungeon everyday, just so i could stock up on jewels.

..guess what I have not bought any because I assumed this event was still 3 more weeks.

What a disgrace of a company you are. This is not how you should treat your clients. No wonder no new players show up....after reading the forums on discord and so on....shame on you

4 hours ago, Gman said:

Wow i feel NC just ripped me off (AGAIN). I've spend time on a dozen alts do the event dungeon everyday, just so i could stock up on jewels.

..guess what I have not bought any because I assumed this event was still 3 more weeks.

so their fix worked out 😄

The taffy prices were weird, the relationship  between legendary and enlightened elements  (both originally 1 taffy, where as you can directly exchange 1 leggy element for 3 elightened elements ingame) seemed quite out of place. 

I'm happy that the taffy cost changed(seemed kind of taking advantage of uninformed new players who don't know any better with the original costs).  10 Taffy feels a little overpriced, but it was a quick kneejerk reaction to the mistake, so, take it with a grain of salt.