Removing orb of ascension from daily and weekly

jessielex

how about the alts. are we gonna wait for ppl who have orb to recruit? 
also that Jubilant box its only 1 per account doesnt make sense. also the keys is so useless if u dont have the event box that has 24hr CD 

Edited by LYamato

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its just HM.....there are so many dailies to do / choose from that it can easily be substituted.

Not really if you just came out of story. HM is one of the few low level dailies that actually gives out more than 10+ gold and can drop a Hongmoon gem chest. If you are new and need the gold or gem, you are kinda screwed cuz the only way to get the loot is moml (my orb my loot for those who don’t know) and I highly doubt new players have orbs unless they swiped.

3 hours ago, Li Mingxia said:

Not really if you just came out of story. HM is one of the few low level dailies that actually gives out more than 10+ gold and can drop a Hongmoon gem chest. If you are new and need the gold or gem, you are kinda screwed cuz the only way to get the loot is moml (my orb my loot for those who don’t know) and I highly doubt new players have orbs unless they swiped.

If you are new, your better choice is farming moon refuge to get gilded triangular gems rather than a heptagonal gem that you will not be able to upgrade any time soon.

The gold might be a somewhat argument, but not really an issue tbh.

20 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If you are new, your better choice is farming moon refuge to get gilded triangular gems rather than a heptagonal gem that you will not be able to upgrade any time soon.

Jubilant Keys it is useless if you have more than one char!!!

On 5/22/2020 at 11:31 AM, Grimoir said:

I second this. Honestly live in moon refuge a week and get you a solid set of triangles and those will last you a long time. There's nothing you need from mandate that you can't get in Cold Storage. CS has feathers too folks and needs no orb to enter. There's lots of other dailies like Koldrak and floor 7 and other lower dungeons like SSM/DD/HH. You can easily get 5 dailies from the lowers without even touching HM. So them removing orbs and fragments during this event is not bad.

Edited by HallieJ

32 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

So how much gold is HM rewards now ?

Does HM still in our daily rotation ? As if it does people will still do that and inevitably requires the orb.

It is in the daily challenge every other day, however there are 15 daily challenges to choose from. With premium HM daily gives you rounded up 13g.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb HallieJ:

CS has feathers too folks and needs no orb to enter. 

You are aware, that you will need all the feathers you could get, if you want to upgrade your Unity stones? Well at least if you dont want to have heavy CC usage on F10 and also try to get it done before 2030....

Edited by Belido

I'm conflicted about this. I'm one of those who believe the whole orb fiasco should be done with. Just open up the stages and not require "keys" to enter them and everyone is happy. Right now I'm avoiding HM, but I'm not a newbie. I'm hardly a hardcore on my 700k-1m dps main and 200k alts, but I won't suffer from not doing HM for the time being. BUT, true newbies need everything they can get their hands on, as this game's gap to decent gear gets widened every few weeks. I mean, people are still ending story with dawn/rift 3 and accessories that are about 2, maybe 3 years old. So yeah, to catch up, a newbie does need HM and Moon refuge. They need both and so much more if they ever want at least mid tier gear any time soon.

Just noticed that and searched forums until I came up here.

Seems like "they need to regulate" the market. Still I hope they stick to their words and did only change this since they have no clue to add an additional reward slot. Therefore I still feel bad since HM (or CS 2nd) are 2 out of 3 bosses they actually would drop 7sided hongmoon gems. Therefore we are getting even more limited for hongmoon powder or gems itself.

I dont really see the motive for this move, but lets hope thyey revert after the current trashboxes.