Forums

Let's talk about clan control over Hunter's Refuge

Heinzen

We have three prominent clans in the game (read: uber whale and top-ranked in clan pvp) doing agreements to control the entire map now that people figured they can make tens of thousands of gold in a single day (literally).

Can anyone from the staff reckon this event is a problem? I thought you guys were introducing gold sinks, what is the point of adding an event that only people swimming in gold can make 5000g per hour? There's no amount of spending someone can do with this RNG Box that would make anyone catch up, this is not encouraging people to spend money either now that pet packs and oils are not part of the RNG Box rewards anymore btw

TWsZS1A.jpgutIzp9T.png

lWsNOJCl.png

kTHRicF.png

Edit: if your intention is to catch up to KR inflation and make players with 200k gold something common while nowadays it's exclusive to a handful of them (which btw are farming this event LOL), feel free to let us know beforehand, that would be great too.

Edit2: Since NCSoft's team is not really aware of how much gold that is worth, I sell 2 TTs (with a 9-man roster), 1 ET and 2 VTs and my weekly income is less than half of that from raids.

Edited by Heinzen

Nothing is what I expect. Fix the amount of players entry back to 300 (so that instead of 10k per player we can get 500g per player) or nerf the rewards. This is the ONE TIME I am asking NCSoft to nerf something cool they make because honestly, this is on Private Ragnarok Online levels of BS

49 minutes ago, Heinzen said:

Nothing is what I expect. Fix the amount of players entry back to 300 (so that instead of 10k per player we can get 500g per player) or nerf the rewards. This is the ONE TIME I am asking NCSoft to nerf something cool they make because honestly, this is on Private Ragnarok Online levels of BS

They probably will fix/nerf gold from chests at last week of event, so, non whale players can go in and farm nothing, as usual.

• Like 1

It was clear beforehand that this event will suck but this.. nc always manages to exceed expectations. Few people get rich easily while the rest of the server can't even enter, what a great anniversary event.

As much as NC is completely deaf to the community, there couldn't be a clearer example of how awful the BnS community is. When this game eventually shutters, players like the ones involved in this event scheme share the blame for the demise of the game.

Community never fails to find new lows. Well done.

They basically shoot in their own foot with this event, the richest people who now dominate this area will get so much money and stuff out of it that they wont need to buy any trove keys for the rest of the year because they get an abundance of everything., just think about f how many millions of gold they will farm there during the time it is open.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Arohk:

They basically shoot in their own foot with this event, the richest people who now dominate this area will get so much money and stuff out of it that they wont need to buy any trove keys for the rest of the year because they get an abundance of everything., just think about f how many millions of gold they will farm there during the time it is open.

And they are not gonna stop or so, because "why should we?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/eswooh/homra_advisor_amafaq/

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

I always blame the system, not the player.

That's right, plus it was clear since the announcement that something like that would happen.

In general I like the idea of the pvp aspect in a farming area, but the current execution horrifies me.

12 minutes ago, EasleyRR said:

IF they nerf gold from chest, whales have farmed 10k+ anyways!

you mean 10K gold and nearly 400 transformation stones and hundreds of tradable mats ? cause that's way more than 20K if you sell everything

Edited by Yaory

15 minutes ago, Arohk said:

i made you a meme, have a laugh

hd3TroS.jpg

sorry i'm just bored because the servers are down, and i have no life.

Funny that Whales will no more buy RNG boxes now with Ncoin, because they get tons of Hongmoon Coins with the gold they get from this event. 

What could be NCwests next move? Remove RNG boxes from Hongmoon Coin tab ofc xD

Hey its okay now right? :giggle::giggle: Theyre  (according to HOMRA clan advisor) going to be offering bodyguard services for a portion of your money and mats. The only ones defending their actions are either from the clans or eat, breathe, sleep pvp. 

Yeah its alright for them to farm but screw the new players who are trying to gear up am I right?

Good thing we leaked their discord posts or else they wouldve never thought of it

Edited by catninjabomber

its still all whale show, great job ncsoft, you really listened to your players

now the whale clans can get all their 300 members inside

god this is so much trash event :(((((

Edited by Vexthal